User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black home schooling, WTF? 

Unregistered

Black home schooling, WTF?

According to an April 10 WaPo article black home schooling is on the rise because of white teacher racism and Eurocentric curriculum. The article spews the usual bs about institutional racism and absence of courses about Apefrican history and culture. Let them have their own fcuking schools, I am sure plenty of human children and parents would be happy to see them gone. About racist teachers, I have niece who was an indoctrinated liberal when she graduated with her education degree. She thought I was just horrible because of my realist views. After five years teaching in the Indian-ape-olis public schools she now makes me look like a moderate. Experience is the best, if occasionally dangerous, teacher. My niece now teaches in a rural 95% white school district in Southern Indiana and she loves her job.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,996 Thanks in 2,736 Posts

Re: Black home schooling, WTF?

[QUOTE=Whiteduck;647416]Most liberal coddlers have no real experience with niggers. I think all nigger lovers should have to spend one year living in a nigger area or a nigger school! [/QUOTE]
    My youngest son's best friend has always been a bit of a nigger-lover. His mom was the slutty sort and each of her 3 kids has a different dad. Well, the nigger-lovers dad, was also an oil driller and made a 1/2 breed brother for nigger-lover that he never sees, and that affected how he felt about niggers for some reason.

Nigger-lover lived with his grandparents and went to small town schools, which is how he met my son. Nigger-lover got into it with his grandpa a few months ago, and decided to move in with his mother, and go to inter-city schools.

Guess who isn't such a nigger-lover anymore? He told me about some buck who had been giving him problems at school, and he called him a nigger!

Some people just don't know any better until they actually have to be around them.

Push for Welfare Reform.

Guest Poster

Thanks, Sid, for your reply regarding the buck in drag (yikes, thought it was female nigger) at Panera! I'll check it out. That looked pretty wild!!

Guest Poster

QUOTE: It's from a youtube video of some buck in drag at Panera Bread. Search "Panera twerk" and you'll find it.

Thanks for your reply, Sid!

LIVERLIPPER

If it gets them out of public schools and public view let them do it

Guest Poster

Home schooling is on the rise because the niggers are too lazy to get up out of bed to take their sprogs to school before noon. It gets them out of the punishments imposed for truancy violations if they say they are home schooling the little turdlers. What of any redeeming value could a nigger teach anything?

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,175 Thanks in 467 Posts

Good. See how many jobs their niggers get with a complete lack of math skills and believing niggers can fly pyramids around with their third eyes. Niggers can believe what they want, but their is still no substitute for algebra, geometry, and trig. Good luck coons. I assure you your home schooling wont cover math in any shape or form. 2+3=4 doesn't hold any value in the real world just because you "feel" the answer should be 4, when it's really 5.

NIGGERS + CIVILIZATION = FAIL

VaHillbilly

We do know they have the Sex-Ed class down pat by tree or fouah, Muh dikkin and my cuchiein comes natch to them.

andy nigg

Indianapolis. The prime center of ape-coddling. When I spent time there, the event I'll never forget in all my life was seeing Children bussed into central Indianapolis for a free concert. The reason for the concert? To teach the chillins to put rubbish into a rubbish bin.
    I literally couldn't beleive what I was seeing. They had to put to run power into a park, hire 'rap' musicians, set up a stage, put up pictures of rubbish bins. All that just to teach worthless apes to put rubbish into a bin.

If this is how far libtard education has fallen we really are in trouble.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 717 Thanks in 295 Posts

[QUOTE=andy nigg;653409]Indianapolis. The prime center of ape-coddling. When I spent time there, the event I'll never forget in all my life was seeing Children bussed into central Indianapolis for a free concert. The reason for the concert? To teach the chillins to put rubbish into a rubbish bin.
    I literally couldn't beleive what I was seeing. They had to put to run power into a park, hire 'rap' musicians, set up a stage, put up pictures of rubbish bins. All that just to teach worthless apes to put rubbish into a bin.

If this is how far libtard education has fallen we really are in trouble.[/QUOTE]

1) That's incredible, 2) totally believable, 3) bet it didn't work.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,667 Thanks in 1,747 Posts

It's racist to tell a nigger it answered incorrectly. Instead thelibtards will tell all of society that the new answer to (2+3) is now "4." Don't want to be raysiss

Guest Poster

ROFLOL Smile Re: Black home schooling, WTF?

I remember a few years ago when they tried to argue that there was civilization and a written language in Timbuktu that the language turned out to be Arabic.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 103,493 Thanks in 30,484 Posts

[QUOTE=Nezumi;683163]I feel so happy that there are so many of you, my American friends, who consider - and rightly so - that niggers are not humans. I post from nigger-infested France and coming to this site feels like taking a breath of fresh, clean air.
    From the bottom of my heart, warm thanks and friendly wishes to our wonderful TRH, moderators and other staff members.

Nezumi[/QUOTE]

You are awesome Nez, and the feeling is mutual!

Niggers are parasites. They can only take or steal. Without a host, they perish.

On its knees is a nigger's proper place.

Christina Eilman.
    Colton Gleason. Emma Beth Warmberodt. Anthony Reyes Figueroa.
    Delbert "Shorty" Belton. Connor Verkerke. Savannah Walker.

Guest Poster

Angry2 Re: Black home schooling, WTF?

I went to France many years ago. That was before 1990 and I didn't see too many niggers. It was a weekend trip and in that short time some motherland nigger already wanted to set up a muhdick date with me. One of the things that comes to mind is the Josephine Baker movie that came out around that time on HBO where according to the movie a human student committed suicide over it.

LunarBuggy

Cool Re: Black home schooling, WTF? Parlez-vous français?

OP and thread participants: "According to an April 10 WaPo article black home schooling is on the rise because of white teacher racism and Eurocentric curriculum."

Me: a former Chimpout chimper.

My reply: you just need to move to France. Yooz kan sin ya cheelrun too uh propah edjookayshun teechin liek itiz gnomesayin' in dat Franz seestuhm dat gotz dey gayme on n sheeyat and dey beez down wif da troof! DA TROOF! YA'LL HEER ME? Uhm hmmm.... diz here gunna lurnz yoo DA TROFF:

My reply (no Ebonics): The OP simply needs to gently suggest to the sources behind the WaPo article that genetically gifted pigmented, but often also very brilliant aspiring offspring apply into the French education system, which has reformed considerably. I will make my argument below in two points.

Point #1 "One of the most contentious elements is the plan to cut back on traditional European root languages, focusing instead on teaching a more lively history of ancient civilizations ..... aim of the reform is to make the heavy, French middle school curriculum more interesting and lively for students .....Conservatives are also up in arms about proposed changes to teaching history, as Slavery and colonialism are to be emphasized, while the study of the Enlightenment will be optional.

Point #2 is my source: [url=http://anonym.to/?http://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2015/05/28/410017058/does-less-latin-mean-dumbing-down-france-debates-school-reform][/url]

Emphasize the DARK while snuffing out the ... shit, I am too stupid ... I know it rhymes with "light" ...

Guest Poster

Re: Black home schooling, WTF? Parlez-vous français?

Getting the goddamn nigger sproj out of the public school system may feel like a short-term win, but once those even more feral homeschooled apes exercise their "right" to "higher education" (read: a no-effort gibsmedat degree), the fucking libtard educators will be recognizing those years of homeschooled lessons in coochie-scratching, muh-dik workouts, and fake Apefrican history on a par with human high school diplomas. How much more will our colleges deteriorate when that tidal wave of niggers - unable to read or write because of "white privilege" - mingle with human students?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)