User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: why dis apes & chimps ? apees,chimps,nig

Unregistered

why dis apes & chimps ?

Nigs are vermin. (Period). Apes and chimps are superior to the nig in too many ways to list here (_ am trying to get used to bifoclas-so please excuse my typos). Apes & chimps are a whole lot cuter too-no bifocals needed ha-ha...

Hooray for good niggers

Re: why dis apes & chimps ?

Poop is also superior to niggers in many ways, is much better looking and smells better too. It's certainly more useful. Though niggers are often compared to shit. They are like sub-feces.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 14,350 Thanks in 4,838 Posts

to be certain apes and chimps like to fling poo - niggers like to smell like shit. I think its fair.

Guest Post

Sub-feces...gotta remember that one-thanx for the smile. +n safari...ikm thinking more along the lines of bait......thaks from guest
    (Stupi bifocals-can't see a thing)

Chuck N. Spears

You've heard of birth defects. Well niggers are turd defects. Fecal aberrations if you will.
    This is caused by the introduction of AIDS infected nig sperm into the host.
    From time to time a bowel movement occurs that begins walking and talking and, eventually
    Stealing, raping, and killing human. They are defective turds. Really defective.
    For some I fathomable reason these retarded bowel movements are given "rights",
    And names like Al Sharpton and important sounding titles.

Guest Poster

Not to mention polluting america with nig shit filled 'pamper diaperss' filled with the niglet waste of (*8x payers $ so the 'po thangs doen stauf to deaf' fuckin make me want to vomit...not only that but using up natural resources..nigs are the blight of humanity-should ship them all back to mutha afica.....let 'mugabi or what ever its name is figure out what to do with tthe surplus...HAM

Veterinarian

Status
    WesternPA far away from em, but still not far enough
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,270 Thanks in 2,183 Posts

Mostly because niggers hate to be reminded they look and smell like chimps, without any of the redeeming qualities.

America will suffer a fate worse than that of the Roman Empire if we don't get rid of the niggers.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,034 Thanks in 401 Posts

[QUOTE=Guest Post;444284] (Stupi bifocals-can't see a thing)[/QUOTE]

If those are the progressive lenses, you should consider switching back to the traditional old split-lens variety of bifocals. A lot of people can't tolerate the progressive kind, myself included.

Guest Poster

V...thanx for the tip I feel seasick with these progessives and the regulaur is are more econonical.....Senthemback...my same thouhts exactly...but quality and nigger don't have a place in the same sentence...old joke-good laugh...bad news is aliens have landed...good news -they eat niggers and pee gasoline!!! Tanx you guys. My PC crashed and thank goodness I still have my cell to share like knowledge , with folks that are of the same.....ajb/guest. You guys are great keep up the good work...BTW has antone had experience with "bleeding heart libs" who pretend they are anti _________________________fill in the blank but are too afraid to voice their real opinion that comes out when they think no oone is 'judging' them for being real? I hope I'm not crossing boundries here...I w

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)