Thread: Shooting at McNiggers in Brooklyn, Nig York City 

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 54,737 Thanks in 11,492 Posts

Shooting at McNiggers in Brooklyn, Nig York City

This happened in the darkest part of Nig York City, Bedford Stuyvesant, part of the infamous “nigger belt.”

“The mom complained that her fries were cold,’’ the police source said. “The mom was on FaceTime with her son, and he heard the dispute between her and the clerk. The son and the clerk got into a dispute inside, and it went outside.”

That’s when the woman’s son allegedly whipped out a gun and blasted the worker in the neck, cops said.
    And there you have it, a chimpout over cold fries and disaspect fo’ the trigger-nigger’s mammy.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/02/nyc-mc...s-sources-say/

Let’s Go Brandon!!!

2. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),cowboy (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (2 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (2 Weeks Ago)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 54,105 Thanks in 12,113 Posts

I hope to God the McNigger’s “worker” was just another nigger. I have to guess that a human living near this area would have the sense to steer clear of there for any reason, especially employment.

Originally Posted by Paddyroller View Post
    This happened in the darkest part of Nig York City, Bedford Stuyvesant, part of the infamous “nigger belt.”
    @Paddyroller, is this area worse than Harlem? My understanding has always been that Harlem is possibly the worst nigger hellhole on the planet. Though I like to treat every Coontown as if it is also, and stay the hell away from it.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

4. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

cowboy (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),Hoodie (1 Week Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (2 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by boon-avoider View Post
    I hope to God the McNigger’s “worker” was just another nigger. I have to guess that a human living near this area would have the sense to steer clear of there for any reason, especially employment.

@Paddyroller, is this area worse than Harlem? My understanding has always been that Harlem is possibly the worst nigger hellhole on the planet. Though I like to treat every Coontown as if it is also, and stay the hell away from it.
    Yes. The area inBrooklyn from East New York to Oceanhill Brownsville to Bed-Sty is a sea of niggers. Look it up on a map. For the past 40 years they led the City in murders, robberies, assaults, etc. believe it or not significantly above Harlem.

These used to be Lilly white areas until the niggers came in and the white flight happened. Hell, even Harlem was white 100+ years ago.

6. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),Hoodie (2 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,219 Thanks in 2,744 Posts

I’ll chime in on this one! Harlem is now a colony of insanely overpriced nests prized by high stepping niggers and former Humans. Something of a mini-Wakanda. Bed-Stuy at one time was well on the outskirts of Human habitation, but now intrepid and misguided nigger lovers have started to move in as the buildings there were built by Humans many years ago for Human habitation. So the actual housing is now recognized as well built and the stench and damage notwithstanding, there is still some value there. Not if you have children of course, or pets, or wish to venture out after dark it's still no-go, and you couldn't pay me enough to live amongst niggers but it’s undergoing “gentrification”, which means the niggers defiling the still sturdy homes are belligerent there, but now only likely to attack, rape, and rob after dark. With Humans comes at least a little police protection.
    To my mind, and I think I can speak confidently, the most niggerish, infested, shit-hole approximation to Hell on Earth in these parts without question would be the part of Brooklyn called East New York. Sadly Baltimore, East St Louis, and Baton Rouge are said to be even worse.

“Just when you think niggers can’t sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool”

Irateirishman, American Hero

8. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),Hoodie (2 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 37,939 Thanks in 10,582 Posts

Love it when niggers shoot over stupid crap like Mayo or cold fries, show the depravity of niggers, love reposting these news stories and showing people what their nigger pets are really like.

I H8 NIGGERS!

10. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),cowboy (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),JigaBoom (2 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Thanks @Paddyroller and @igor. I don’t know Nig York very well and have heard horror stories of Harlem my entire life and took that to be the king capitol of all nigger shitholes. I had no idea there was an adjacent area that was even half as bad, let alone even worse.

12. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

cowboy (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),igor (2 Weeks Ago),JigaBoom (2 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Thanks @Paddyroller and @igor. I don’t know Nig York very well and have heard horror stories of Harlem my entire life and took that to be the king capitol of all nigger shitholes. I had no idea there was an adjacent area that was even half as bad, let alone even worse.
    Stay out until the nigger mayor is replaced by someone who can clean up the City. We had 16 good years when the police were allowed free reign to stop and frisk the niggers and use appropriate force to make arrests.

14. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

boon-avoider (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),igor (2 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,068 Thanks in 4,948 Posts

Originally Posted by igor View Post
    I’ll chime in on this one! Harlem is now a colony of insanely overpriced nests prized by high stepping niggers and former Humans. Something of a mini-Wakanda. Bed-Stuy at one time was well on the outskirts of Human habitation, but now intrepid and misguided nigger lovers have started to move in as the buildings there were built by Humans many years ago for Human habitation. So the actual housing is now recognized as well built and the stench and damage notwithstanding, there is still some value there. Not if you have children of course, or pets, or wish to venture out after dark it's still no-go, and you couldn't pay me enough to live amongst niggers but it’s undergoing “gentrification”, which means the niggers defiling the still sturdy homes are belligerent there, but now only likely to attack, rape, and rob after dark. With Humans comes at least a little police protection.
    To my mind, and I think I can speak confidently, the most niggerish, infested, shit-hole approximation to Hell on Earth in these parts without question would be the part of Brooklyn called East New York. Sadly Baltimore, East St Louis, and Baton Rouge are said to be even worse.
    Does it really matter where, if it's full of niggers its lost. Gone ...

16. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),igor (2 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,828 Thanks in 1,554 Posts

Just like us. Really?

18. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),igor (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,070 Thanks in 5,268 Posts

They never attack no body over tha pappy. Dey don’t who dat iz! Only a nigger would risk life,limb, and freedom over some damn French fries an sheeit…. Imagine if Dey chiggun was cold- sheeit.

DRIVE ON!!!!

20. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),JigaBoom (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,599 Thanks in 3,681 Posts

Just niggers being niggers in Niggertown.

"Yew gibbed muh mammie cole sheit! She be payun goot EBTs fo dat sheit! Yew doan dissaspek muh mammie lyke dat, nigguh!" Blam, blam!

Niggers should not be free, humans should be free of niggers.

22. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),igor (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 37,939 Thanks in 10,582 Posts

Then we had the Subway shooter a month ago, nigger shoots over too much mayo, Like shooting over a piece of chiggum. Couldn't find him on here.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...d-8fba13b33623

24. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Ghetto_scum View Post
    Then we had the Subway shooter a month ago, nigger shoots over too much mayo, Like shooting over a piece of chiggum. Couldn't find him on here.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...d-8fba13b33623
    It’s ok though, CNN & MSNBC are reporting that these are “Mostly peaceful shootings”

26. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),igor (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,716 Thanks in 3,697 Posts

A nigger shot in the neck over cold fries? Egad! Just not anything like us. I'm very pleased that this wasn't a human employee. I've seen so many stories since joining Chimpmania where a Latino worker has been murdered by a disgruntled dindu over its food order.

This just shows how right we are to not categorise these beasts as human. Only niggers could and would kill over cold fries or mayo.

28. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Tired of Them View Post
    A nigger shot in the neck over cold fries? Egad! Just not anything like us. I'm very pleased that this wasn't a human employee. I've seen so many stories since joining Chimpmania where a Latino worker has been murdered by a disgruntled dindu over its food order.

This just shows how right we are to not categorise these beasts as human. Only niggers could and would kill over cold fries or mayo.

The niggers get extra agitated when it is hot. The daytime temperatures in Nig York City have been around 90+(That’s 32+ for the Celsius crowd) for the past week and a half, and the nigger crime rate has exploded as a result.

30. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

@Paddyroller - Sweltering jaboonery abounds it seems. Dem poor animals gettin' agitated in the baking heat that YT induced with his racist weather machine an sheeeit.

It was long ago established that YT controls the temperature in order to precipitate more felonious behaviour from the oppressed niggers. There seems to be no sphere of influence that evil YT does not coontrol in order to make niggers look bad.

Biden and Koonmala Herpes should get Antifa and BLM to organise a demonstration outside Weather Control HQ to try and dissuade them from coontinuing with this oppressive hot weather.

"We're watchin' yoo! Yoo ebil white debils!"

32. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 926 Thanks in 163 Posts

Likely all nonhuman as any White's in that area would be noggified.

34. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Lesmaddox:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

@Tired of Them in the late 1930’s, students enrolled in a materials science course took a tour of the Bethlehem Steel plant. The tour guide pointed out nothing but nigger menial laborers around the blast furnaces. He told the tour group “that’s a nigger job. Niggers are good for that cause they can take the heat.”

36. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

@Paddyroller - The good old days, eh? When humans could flat out say loudly and publicly that niggers were good for nothing more than that. Stuff like this certainly piques my interest in the patterns of pooskinned perpetrators propagating particular predilections for prohibited pastimes. A little bit of alliteration for a nigger giggle.

I'll wager that the nigger penchant for non-consensual sex positively skyrockets in the extreme heat. It'd be grand for some definitive statistics on nigger rape to be published one day. I think that it has long since been established that a nigger's proclivity for rape far exceeds the unwanted desires of any human perpetrator's odds of forcing themselves upon a woman or child. I'll be interested to hear more from the victims of R Smelly about his modus aperandi and just how young the youngest victims were when their tale of wog woe began.

38. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,640 Thanks in 416 Posts

“they should have just gave her hot fries”
    If we had already defunded the niggers they would not have had the money for McDonald’s and the story never would’ve happened.
    https://nypost.com/2022/08/03/nyc-mc...ts-girlfriend/

40. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Good Judge of Niggers:

Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,828 Thanks in 1,554 Posts

Originally Posted by Good Judge of Niggers View Post
    “they should have just gave her hot fries”
    If we had already defunded the niggers they would not have had the money for McDonald’s and the story never would’ve happened.
    https://nypost.com/2022/08/03/nyc-mc...ts-girlfriend/
    Just when I think the nigger brain is the lowest of the low I hear something like this. So this was caused by cold fries and not a chimping shit for brains nigger? Holy shit, ship all these animals out now.

42. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

Ginger Heart (2 Weeks Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,249 Thanks in 302 Posts

I can't even attempt to get into a nigger mind and understand how can you take a gun and shoot someone over cold fries? Nigger brain really is something, complete and utter worthless feral animals (Apologies to animals).

44. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Toilet_Cleaner:

Ginger Heart (1 Week Ago),Ray_Sizzum (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,898 Thanks in 550 Posts

Morgan then fled the crime scene before he was arrested the next day. He has a number of prior arrests, including for grand larceny, assault, and theft of service.
    Shocking isn't it ?????????
    What nigger doesn't have "a number of prior arrests?"

46. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ray_Sizzum:

Ginger Heart (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,219 Thanks in 2,744 Posts

Originally Posted by Ray_Sizzum View Post
    Shocking isn't it ?????????
    What nigger doesn't have "a number of prior arrests?"
    My estimation is ≤0. The current Vegas money line for an "innocent nigger" just mindin' dey own bidness in a Human neighborhood is -10,000.

48. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

Ray_Sizzum (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

+ Reply to Thread