+ Reply to Thread

Thread: School drops Ballet ballet, school, UK,

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 37,940 Thanks in 10,582 Posts

School drops Ballet

Top dance school scraps BALLET auditions branding it an 'elitist white art form' as woke institution plans to 'decolonise' curriculum and make it gender neutral, Ballet was built around 'white European ideas and body shapes is now rayciss N sheeit.

. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-art-form.html

I H8 NIGGERS!

2. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Fed Up (4 Weeks Ago),Gibs-me-dat (3 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (3 Weeks Ago),johnny johnny (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,600 Thanks in 3,681 Posts

Great. Let's do away with human arts and encourage nigger activities like raping, robbing, and beating teachers and fellow students, smoking crack, and being an overall disruption at skoo for humans who actually desire to become educated so they don't have to live like niggers.

These libtards realize niggers cannot ever become "just like us" so they want us to give up our humanity to be just like them.

Niggers should not be free, humans should be free of niggers.

4. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Fed Up (4 Weeks Ago),Gibs-me-dat (3 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (3 Weeks Ago),Ismellsagar (2 Weeks Ago),johnny johnny (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,829 Thanks in 1,554 Posts

Is there ever an end to this bullshit? How about banning all niggers from everything and shipping them the hell out of this country forever.

6. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Fed Up (4 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),Gibs-me-dat (3 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (3 Weeks Ago),Ismellsagar (2 Weeks Ago),johnny johnny (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,770 Thanks in 697 Posts

Why not? Schools have either removed or dumbed down subjects that are beyond the comprehension of a nigger which, let's face it, is ALL of them. Students in advanced classes are put into classes with the stupid f***ing niggers so schools meet the district's equity commitment. Teachers are accused of "white supremacy culture" when they mark an incorrect answer wrong. How dare they tell a nigger it's wrong? This is what has been happening, not only in our schools but society as a whole, ever since some ass hole decided desegregation was a good idea.

If your not pissed off enough already, try reading this. Guaranteed to turn your stomach. Chock full of nigger worshiping!

https://www.newsweek.com/math-racist...pinion-1701491

Here's an example of what's happening in our classrooms.

Teacher: Lisa, what is 7 cubed divided by 5 squared?
    Lisa: 13.72?
    Teacher: Very good Lisa, I see you've been studying.

Teacher: La'Trina, what is 1 plus 1?
    La'Trina: (repeatedly smacking itself in the head to relieve itching from insects crawling through corn-row nig-do) uhh... uhh... uhh... green?
    Teacher: Good nigger. Good girl. Yay for you. Give the nigger a chicken wing and a full scholarship to Yale.

8. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ginger Heart:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Fed Up (3 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Weeks Ago),Gibs-me-dat (3 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (3 Weeks Ago),johnny johnny (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),Paddyroller (1 Week Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,068 Thanks in 4,948 Posts

yes but the twerking program will be ramped up to full. more BS

10. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

Dixieman (4 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Gibs-me-dat (3 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 31,340 Thanks in 6,338 Posts

Of course ballet is a human elitist art form. It takes hard work and skill to master it, and even then, only a select few are able to do so. Niggers do not require the work ethic and mental capacity to do such.

12. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Gibs-me-dat (3 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (4 Weeks Ago),pool dog (3 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago),Uncle Remus (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 37,940 Thanks in 10,582 Posts

built around 'white European ideas and body shapes'.
    They did mention something about the Body shape of these things

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sheboon...jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	225735

14. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Emma Sanson (3 Weeks Ago),Gibs-me-dat (3 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (3 Weeks Ago),johnny johnny (4 Weeks Ago),Niggers R Useless (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (4 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago),Uncle Remus (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,239 Thanks in 12,116 Posts

I know two women who did ballet when they were teenagers, years later both are still in great shape. Both have some medical issues related to ballet but overall its just an excellent workout. Nigger sows are beyond lazy, who the hell's fault is it they are always fat? Cancelling ballet because of niggers is just unacceptable

16. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (4 Weeks Ago),Niggers R Useless (4 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,071 Thanks in 5,268 Posts

Amazing- you know if these magikal niggers are so wonderful,amazing, and superior- why do human institutions always having to move the goal posts for these fuckers. Just wipe away ballet as an art cuz of yt pepuh an sheeit. I can give a damn about ballet - but I do enjoy seeing operas with ballet. My first one was the magic flute- my grandmother loved Mozart- and anytime a production was close with a Mozart work- we went.

DRIVE ON!!!!

18. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Gibs-me-dat (3 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (3 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (4 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 872 Thanks in 194 Posts

Originally Posted by YT1984 View Post
    Nigger Ballet consists of a sow being flung out of a section 8 apartment window
    That was a great article.

20. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Niggers R Useless:

Dred Scott (4 Weeks Ago),Gibs-me-dat (3 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (4 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (3 Weeks Ago),Ismellsagar (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,081 Thanks in 302 Posts

If niggers get their way, our kids would "study" ebonics, skreet maff, critical race theory, apefreacoon studies, shit hop, twerking and other bullshit while sharing the same classrooms with apes.

To avoid this disaster, we need to send the apes back to Apefreaka.

Let's Go Brandon

22. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Herr Weiss:

Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Gibs-me-dat (3 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (3 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (3 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 37 Thanks in 5 Posts

Long time ago, I was getting a master’s in secondary ed. A coal burner in class announced out loud that her pet nigger ooked ebonics. I said, “Oh, I thought it was called bad grammar.” The CB gave me a look.

24. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Emma Sanson:

Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Gibs-me-dat (3 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (3 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,011 Thanks in 374 Posts

Why don’t they drop the niggers that would solve the problem.

26. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked JigaBoom:

Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Gibs-me-dat (3 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (3 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (3 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 65 Thanks in 20 Posts

I remember the big fuss that niggers made over ballet slippers being too pink, and wanted them to be made in nigger poo brown.

28. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Average Human:

Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (3 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (3 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,717 Thanks in 3,697 Posts

I wasn't surprised to read that the short-haired dance teacher that thinks this is a good idea is a lesbian. The moment that I saw her picture, I thought so. White, middle-aged lesbians are noted niggerloving libtards.

30. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Dred Scott (3 Weeks Ago),Ginger Heart (3 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (2 Weeks Ago),Uncle Remus (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 176 Thanks in 32 Posts

Can you just imagine some 13 year old sow in training, who was raised on Mickey-D slop, weighing in a 250 lbs tryin to get up on her tip toes????

32. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Uncle Remus:

Ginger Heart (1 Week Ago)

+ Reply to Thread