Thanks
    You Received 52,643 Thanks in 11,230 Posts

batwing Nigger Brandon Dixon beez shot daid n’ sheeeit

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C99D7CB5-2E0B-449E-9D12-913A69022DB9.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	225453

Two niggers, one armed with a pistol and the other with what appears to be an AK, jump out of a car in Philly. In classic ghetto style, they shoot at Brandon Dixon and unbelievably hit him, quickly dispatching him to da Great Waddymelon Patch.

Mammy is coonplaining “who’s gonna feed da baby.”

All I can say is avoid the groid. Stay out of Philly, Nig York City, Baltimore, and any other coontown .

See the video and full story at this site:
    https://nypost.com/2022/05/13/philad...tation-ambush/

Let’s Go Brandon!!!

2. The Following 17 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Dixieman (3 Days Ago),Dred Scott (4 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Days Ago),Hoodie (3 Days Ago),igor (4 Days Ago),Jaylen Brown (3 Days Ago),JigaBoom (4 Days Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Days Ago),Napa hater (3 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (3 Days Ago),Rip Tide (4 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Sir Leroy (4 Days Ago),Stars and Bars (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (4 Days Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,744 Thanks in 240 Posts

I'm sure glad that nobody was hurt.

4. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Toilet_Cleaner:

Dixieman (3 Days Ago),Dred Scott (4 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Days Ago),JigaBoom (4 Days Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Days Ago),Napa hater (4 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (3 Days Ago),Rip Tide (4 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Stars and Bars (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,765 Thanks in 286 Posts

Stupid niggers. Those gas pumps could have been damaged.

6. The Following 14 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Good Judge of Niggers:

Dixieman (3 Days Ago),Dred Scott (4 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Days Ago),igor (4 Days Ago),JigaBoom (4 Days Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Days Ago),Napa hater (4 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (3 Days Ago),Rip Tide (4 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Stars and Bars (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (4 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,077 Thanks in 421 Posts

I'm guessing the nigger just stopped for gas before he went to the library to study for his MCATs.

“I don’t know who’s raising these children, but they [the attackers] don’t care. They have no empathy,” Dixon’s mother, Lisa, reportedly said.
    Don't worry you worthless nigger scum. The same people who have been supporting the little parasite will be the same people to continue to support the POS. Hard working people who are forced by a nigger loving government to fork over 1/3 of their income to keep the niggers in Doritos and drugs.

“They have nothing in them. They don’t care and they took my baby’s life.”
    Don't feel bad nigger, I don't give a rat's ass either!

8. The Following 15 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ginger Heart:

Dixieman (3 Days Ago),Dred Scott (4 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Days Ago),igor (4 Days Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Days Ago),Napa hater (4 Days Ago),Paddyroller (4 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (3 Days Ago),Rip Tide (4 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Sir Leroy (1 Day Ago),Stars and Bars (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (4 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,503 Thanks in 295 Posts

Mammy is only coonplaining because she can’t win da ghetto lottery

10. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked JigaBoom:

Dixieman (3 Days Ago),Dred Scott (4 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (4 Days Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (3 Days Ago),Rip Tide (4 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Stars and Bars (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (4 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 23,928 Thanks in 4,937 Posts

Who’s gunna feed dat baby- well hopefully no one! Problem solved! I’m Napa hater and I approve this message.
    Hell yt people have been feeding y’all for years and nothing good has come from it… so I say let you niggers feed the baby. There’s plenty of dirt outside.

DRIVE ON!!!!

12. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Dixieman (3 Days Ago),Dred Scott (4 Days Ago),Good Judge of Niggers (3 Days Ago),igor (4 Days Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (3 Days Ago),Rip Tide (4 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Stars and Bars (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (4 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 36,016 Thanks in 10,325 Posts

Sick of nigger sows whining when one of their keeids, or other gets made good, they're YOUR kind, you deal with it and quit chimping,

I H8 NIGGERS!

14. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Dixieman (3 Days Ago),Dred Scott (3 Days Ago),Good Judge of Niggers (3 Days Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (3 Days Ago),Rip Tide (4 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Stars and Bars (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,849 Thanks in 3,409 Posts

Another "Blag libez madduh" moment!

Niggers should not be free, humans should be free of niggers.

16. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Dixieman (3 Days Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (3 Days Ago),Rip Tide (4 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Stars and Bars (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,628 Thanks in 2,667 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginger Heart View Post
    I'm guessing the nigger just stopped for gas before he went to the library to study for his MCATs.

Don't worry you worthless nigger scum. The same people who have been supporting the little parasite will be the same people to continue to support the POS. Hard working people who are forced by a nigger loving government to fork over 1/3 of their income to keep the niggers in Doritos and drugs.

Don't feel bad nigger, I don't give a rat's ass either!
    Thanks @Ginger Heart. Your quote from the NY Post article had me stumped for a little while though. The mammy acutally used the word "empathy". Silly me! In AAVE (Apefrican American Vernacular English) AKA Ebonics "empathy" has another meaning among teefless skreet niggers I wasn't aware of:

Dat muhfuggin nigger hit mah las bag ob dat crack so I offed dat bish. Funny-azz sheeit, dat crack bag wuz empathy, I'ze dun hit dat sheeit already!".

“Just when you think niggers can’t sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool”

Irateirishman, American Hero

18. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

Beige Mix (3 Days Ago),Dixieman (3 Days Ago),Dred Scott (3 Days Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (3 Days Ago),Rip Tide (4 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Stars and Bars (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 71,629 Thanks in 16,883 Posts

Who says violence doesn't solve problems.

20. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Dixieman (3 Days Ago),Dred Scott (3 Days Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Stars and Bars (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 29,584 Thanks in 6,081 Posts

NHI, so let the trigger niggers coontinue with their good work as long as they keep it NHI.

22. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Dred Scott (3 Days Ago),mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Stars and Bars (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,268 Thanks in 3,272 Posts

@igor - at the "empathy" crack bag. Ebonics AKA AAVE has some hidden gems, muhfuggah.

24. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

mah_slave_name_be_jerome (2 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago)

Zoo Tourist

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3 Thanks in 2 Posts

I thought "Empathee" was tha' name they gave ole gurl down the skreets cuzin' after they name huh sista "Bonequeefa"... Sheeee-it

26. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked East Tx Bluegum:

Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,487 Thanks in 1,318 Posts

Give the niggers more ammo. I don give a shit about a nigger brought to goodness by another nigger. Go cry to BLM. Maybe they can take time out from their champagne cocktails to listen to your ooking.

28. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

Ginger Heart (1 Day Ago),Good Judge of Niggers (2 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Day Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 538 Thanks in 135 Posts

Give em more ammo.

30. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Niggers R Useless:

shootist952 (1 Day Ago)

+ Reply to Thread