User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cop cleared, nigger didn't obey officer's request Clifford Owensby, Obey cops, cop cleared, daton ohio

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 33,049 Thanks in 9,899 Posts

Cop cleared, nigger didn't obey officer's request

Nigger Clifford Owensby refused to let cops help him out of car when pulled over for a drug check. Cop was cleared of any wrong doing, niggers don't listen and obey simple request of the officer.(But then we all know that.) You know the nigger is full of shit, no special adaptive equipment for a paraplegic to operate the car, so there's nothing wrong with the monkey's legs.

https://www.cleveland.com/nation/202...ic-driver.html

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/12/us/da...gXnvjiY5geezDM

I H8 NIGGERS!

2. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 985 Thanks in 151 Posts

Even CNN had to report the truth after their ratings dropped by 90% . And about the nigger well...

4. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Toilet_Cleaner:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Herr Weiss (1 Week Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Paddyroller (5 Days Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (6 Days Ago),Stars and Bars (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,147 Thanks in 183 Posts

I am amazed that the media didn't twist the story around to make it sound like the cops make him paraplegic.

6. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ceasar:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Ginger Heart (1 Week Ago),Herr Weiss (1 Week Ago),I cant breevvee (5 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,887 Thanks in 2,559 Posts

pulling of Mr. Owensby's hair may have been visually offensive to some people, but in reality the hair pulling was on the low end of the force spectrum and did not cause injury,
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/12/us/da...gXnvjiY5geezDM

Methinks the high-end of the force spectrum is way underutilized...

“Just when you think niggers can’t sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool”

Irateirishman, American Hero

8. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),Ginger Heart (6 Days Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,864 Thanks in 2,801 Posts

Stupid, snakeheaded spook. I remember this shit from a while back when it first happened. This nigger flid obviously envisaged a nigger lotto gibsme. I'm delighted that this shitskin was refused his laughably transparent apettempt to scrounge some gibs for this. Don't these fuckers get enough freebies from da gubbamint?

10. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),Herr Weiss (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (6 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 80,553 Thanks in 18,385 Posts

Ha ha Nigger!

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

12. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 69,268 Thanks in 16,472 Posts

Leave it to a nigger to turn a misdemeanor into a felony.

14. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),Ginger Heart (6 Days Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,075 Thanks in 879 Posts

Good day for LEO. Its about time.

16. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),Herr Weiss (1 Week Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),Southern Accent (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 258 Thanks in 57 Posts

Thanks so much for posting this, it was hilarious. Too funny when the stupid, worthless POS nigger parasite told the cops 'you aints gonna touches me' so the cop just yanked his privileged nigger ass out of the car by his head pubes. They could have added a little more flair with a taser but hey, free entertainment is free entertainment.

Nigger is seen leaving known drug house... POS nigger gets stopped with $20,000.00 cash... just another day in the life, huh. They didn't find any drugs because he just sold them, duh! $20,000.00 life savings my ass. And where did this 3 year old kid come from? Was she his date for the evening? WTF!

18. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ginger Heart:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),Herr Weiss (1 Week Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (6 Days Ago),Stars and Bars (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 101 Thanks in 19 Posts

I like how they grabbed it by its rope hair.

20. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Good Judge of Niggers:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),johnny johnny (6 Days Ago),shootist952 (6 Days Ago),Southern Accent (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20,480 Thanks in 4,368 Posts

The nigger was just jogging- and the fear of the cops made him paralyzed… if a nigger obeys a cops orders look out because Bruce Willis didn’t drill the asteroid deep enough and the nuke fail to detonate- or hell has frozen over

DRIVE ON!!!!

22. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Dixieman (6 Days Ago),shootist952 (6 Days Ago),Southern Accent (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 27,413 Thanks in 5,707 Posts

I wish they would have used the electric whip on the nigger before dragging him out by his snake haid furr.

24. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Ginger Heart (6 Days Ago),shootist952 (6 Days Ago),Tired of Them (6 Days Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,864 Thanks in 2,801 Posts

I saw a video a while back where some nigger was emploring the cops to dare touch him. They walked behind him and pulled him to the ground by his dreadlocks before using the electric whip on him. It was one of the funniest videos that I had seen in ages. The dumb dindu was loudly and belligerently daring the cops to touch him. Ipso facto - it made the whole episode that much funnier and it amplified my laughter by several decibels.

26. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

feral (3 Days Ago),shootist952 (6 Days Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 50,552 Thanks in 10,948 Posts

Looks to me that the cops did everything by the book and ensured their own safety in the process.

Stupid monkey thinks that its nigger hide is somehow privileged, and that it doesn’t have to obey lawful orders. The shitskin is lucky it didn’t get the chance to do the electric monkey dance, or look like a wheel of Swiss cheese.

Let’s Go Brandon!!!

28. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Paddyroller:

Ginger Heart (5 Days Ago)

+ Reply to Thread