Thanks
    You Received 50,552 Thanks in 10,948 Posts

Nigger murders teen cashier at Burger King in Harlem

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EA6902FA-B169-40E7-8649-5BB18BF43ADA.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	224275

Kristal Bayron-Nieves, 19, was working as a cashier at the Burger King at 116th Street and Lexington Avenue in East Harlem around early Sunday morning when an armed robber entered the restaurant at around 1am.
    She gave the nigger $100 from the register, and upon exiting, the nigger wheeled around and fired at her and killed her.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ft-scared.html

Let’s Go Brandon!!!

2. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Ceasar (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,147 Thanks in 183 Posts

God damn the burger kangz have been terrorizing the kingdom lately. This is the third Burger King story in less than a week.

4. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ceasar:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,076 Thanks in 879 Posts

I can see the nigger loving law enforcement policies are working out well in NYC. It was bad enough with De Blasio but now with the new nigger mayor, the nigger chief of police, and the nigger DA, this will be a normal occurrence in the city. I would love to see some vigilante justice with this nigger.

6. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

Ceasar (1 Week Ago),cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),feral (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 69,269 Thanks in 16,472 Posts

Past due for all humans to evacuate NYC.

8. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,012 Thanks in 2,970 Posts

The Nigmayor of Nigyork said it was open season on humans.

10. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked cowboy:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Hoodie (6 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 80,553 Thanks in 18,385 Posts

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

12. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

cowboy (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),feral (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 33,050 Thanks in 9,899 Posts

The filthy nigger shot a human girl

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...lIHk_EGxNracsU

I H8 NIGGERS!

14. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,147 Thanks in 183 Posts

Yep, Puerto Rica and moved to NYC with her family a few years ago. Obviously comes from little to no wealth, but works hard and gets a job at Burger King at a young age to help her grow as a human being.

Nigger born and raised on the streets in paid for housing, EBT galore and an excuse for every shortcoming. Obviously never learned a skill to compete in a labor market, so uses fear and intimidation against those he views as weaker than him. Make no mistake, she was not weaker than the nigger. Yet of course even after getting a few bucks to feed his primal desires, he needed to fulfill his most primal desire of murder.

Look at what this nigger did to this poor young woman who was just trying to make it in life. And yet we are the problem, for needing a place to vent about this shit. Nobody would hate niggers if this stuff didn't happen on a daily basis.

16. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ceasar:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),niggerologist (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 102 Thanks in 19 Posts

I like the whopper without all that veggie stuff on it. I like it more with a human putting him/her self working their way through college as they make it.

18. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Good Judge of Niggers:

Ceasar (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 27,413 Thanks in 5,707 Posts

If there was ever a chance for Nig York City to turn itself around, it is now gone. The 3 nigger trifecta will doom the city into a worse than Detroit status. All humans should be moving ASAP!

20. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Beige Mix (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

I know I posted here already but it has been in my mind a lot about this poor girl. Not that it needed any more reinforcement of my hatred for niggers, when something like this happens it makes me boil over with anger. This poor girl was trying to make some money and trying to start on a good track in her life. Then she is cut down by lowly shitskin who's life is worth less than a dung pile. This girl gave the jig all the money available and the scumbag shoots the poor girl down just for the sake of killing a human. I have stated before that niggers are soulless animals with no feelings or conscience of their actions. Not that we can bring this poor girl back, but the only justice would be a graduation with full honors at NU. In closing, I blame the liberal politicians, nigger as kissers, and the MSM as well for this poor girls demise.

22. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 13,345 Thanks in 4,677 Posts

crime stoppers is the fastest growing job in the city. should be.

24. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,580 Thanks in 354 Posts

Originally Posted by shootist952 View Post
    I know I posted here already but it has been in my mind a lot about this poor girl. Not that it needed any more reinforcement of my hatred for niggers, when something like this happens it makes me boil over with anger. This poor girl was trying to make some money and trying to start on a good track in her life. Then she is cut down by lowly shitskin who's life is worth less than a dung pile. This girl gave the jig all the money available and the scumbag shoots the poor girl down just for the sake of killing a human. I have stated before that niggers are soulless animals with no feelings or conscience of their actions. Not that we can bring this poor girl back, but the only justice would be a graduation with full honors at NU. In closing, I blame the liberal politicians, nigger as kissers, and the MSM as well for this poor girls demise.
    Some segments of the media painting YT as villains contribute to these incidents, as the impulse to murder is enhanced.

26. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Beige Mix:

Ceasar (1 Week Ago),feral (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 49,594 Thanks in 11,729 Posts

Originally Posted by shootist952 View Post
    When this nigger is captured, I guarantee you that it will have at least 25 prior arrests. Then we will hear the sob stories about its troubled past, etc. Anything the MSM can come up to try to make this seem like its not the niggers fault. This young woman gave the nog the $100, should have ended there. Take the damn money and knuckle drag away, there would be no bail in NYC for armed robbery anyway so there was no reason to worry about witnesses etc

28. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

feral (1 Week Ago),Hoodie (6 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20,481 Thanks in 4,368 Posts

Worthless nigger! Another human life ended by a nigger. But we still have to hear about the whistling nigger in money Mississippi, not to forget Saint Floyd of coonville,

DRIVE ON!!!!

30. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 91 Thanks in 21 Posts

To reduce the carnage and body count, the names of Burger Kings in Nig York City will be changed by the parent company to Burger Queens.

32. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked H8NIGRZ:

shootist952 (6 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

The Nigger was wrangled. He was a former apeployee at the BK. The nigger was ooking at crowds after he was picked up. I hope this nigger is sent to the great waddymelon patch very soon.

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2022/01...ooting-arrest/

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 49,594 Thanks in 11,729 Posts

The nigger Winston Glynn was captured today, as it was doing the perp walk residents of Harlem heckled it and it screamed back about slavery. Glynn was a former apeployee of the Burger King that it robbed

Winston Glynn, 30, screamed at the crowd of angry onlookers as cops led him from the 25th Precinct stationhouse on East 119th street in handcuffs and shackles.

“Where’s our reparations for four hundred years of f–king slavery!” Glynn yelled.
    https://nypost.com/2022/01/14/east-h...urder-suspect/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ewfcf.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	223.1 KB 
ID:	224302

35. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Fed Up:

shootist952 (6 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 13,345 Thanks in 4,677 Posts

They figured that right out and now hopefully it will stay wrangled.

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 258 Thanks in 57 Posts

I am so sick and tired of the worthless POS nigger parasites whining about their damn reparations for slavery. When were any of these filthy niggers ever slaves? Hell, most of these thieving, drug dealing, murdering savages have never even worked a day in their scum sucking lives. That POS was a former employee which only proves the nigger is too stupid to flip burgers and clean toilets. If anyone deserves reparations it is us for having to put up with and support these worthless pieces of shit their entire useless lives.

Get over it you bottom feeder. You murdered an innocent young lady for no other reason except that you are a filthy nigger and you got caught. I hope they fry your useless ass! Yeah, I know Ol' Sparky has been retired but that lethal injection business just takes all the fun out of it.

38. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ginger Heart:

Paddyroller (6 Days Ago),shootist952 (6 Days Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 50,552 Thanks in 10,948 Posts

Originally Posted by Ginger Heart View Post
    I am so sick and tired of the worthless POS nigger parasites whining about their damn reparations for slavery. When were any of these filthy niggers ever slaves? Hell, most of these thieving, drug dealing, murdering savages have never even worked a day in their scum sucking lives. That POS was a former employee which only proves the nigger is too stupid to flip burgers and clean toilets. If anyone deserves reparations it is us for having to put up with and support these worthless pieces of shit their entire useless lives.

Get over it you bottom feeder. You murdered an innocent young lady for no other reason except that you are a filthy nigger and you got caught. I hope they fry your useless ass! Yeah, I know Ol' Sparky has been retired but that lethal injection business just takes all the fun out of it.
    Nig York State, because of the libs in charge, abolished the death penalty years ago. Now it seems that life in prison with no possibility of parole does not mean what is says. So unless this nigger meets prison justice, it will be out in about 25 years. I have a gut feeling that this jig will piss off his fellow prisoners and eventually get shivved.

40. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Paddyroller:

shootist952 (6 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

@Ginger Heart
    A great post and my feelings exactly.

42. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked shootist952:

Ginger Heart (17 Hours Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 60 Thanks in 11 Posts

Stupid nigger had whatever little money was in the drawer (probably less than $100), its ugly nigger face was covered and it was already knuckling out of the door, but it just couldn't deny it's nigger instinct to hurt or kill thingsore intelligent or beautiful than it's worthless kind (which is basically everyone and everything that isn't a nigger). Just subhuman savages, not worth the air they steal.

+ Reply to Thread