User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Labor board says Whole Food must allow niggers & coddlers to wear BLM masks Whole foods, labor board, niggers, masks, employees

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 33,050 Thanks in 9,899 Posts

Labor board says Whole Food must allow niggers & coddlers to wear BLM masks

Nigger loving labor board says Whole Foods must allow Niggers and nigger lovers & coddlers to wear Nigger Lives Matter masks. Don't really want to hurt the store, but avoid niggers/ cashiers and other nigger loving employees. For entertainment, if you see one, make a comment about their racist face diaper, they left themselves open for it by wearing it, I bet that won't go over too well and a chimpout will ensue

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/whole...204631789.html

You can leave comments on this one

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyl...s-matter-masks

I H8 NIGGERS!

2. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ghetto_scum:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Herr Weiss (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),Jaylen Brown (1 Week Ago),nigger down under (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 80,553 Thanks in 18,385 Posts

Here in my area we have a family owned chain of grocery stores that has an excellent selection, treats their employees well, and keeps the EEOC hires to a minimum. Fuck Whole Niggerlovers!

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

4. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Herr Weiss (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),nigger down under (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,076 Thanks in 879 Posts

Just to set the record straight, BLM is a left wing terrorist group who's agenda is to chimp and destroy America. And because the nigger brain is about the size of a golf ball,(or less) it is not difficult to lead niggers by the horse nostrils to chimp and riot and destroy property. To put the cap on it, niggers could care less about nigger lives. The only time it matters is when it is when a human defending themselves makes a nigger good. And of course they have the MSM to help them along and portraying niggers as victims. Niggers are poison and any business that promotes and supports BLM is a traitor to America.

6. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

Ceasar (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Herr Weiss (1 Week Ago),igor (1 Week Ago),nigger down under (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (10 Hours Ago),Paddyroller (1 Week Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,864 Thanks in 2,801 Posts

Fuck 'em. If you walk into any food store and that BLM dogshit is on display - walk straight back out again. The only way to make your own message clear and unequivocal is by withdrawing your custom from any store that promotes this terrorist garbage.

8. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Beige Mix (1 Week Ago),Dixieman (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),nigger down under (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (10 Hours Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 27,413 Thanks in 5,707 Posts

I'm not going to shop anywhere that promotes that BLM bullshit! I do hope the next time these worthless coddlers and nigger riot, there is a Whole Foods in the riot zone.

10. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Beige Mix (1 Week Ago),Ginger Heart (1 Week Ago),nigger down under (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (10 Hours Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,147 Thanks in 183 Posts

Originally Posted by shootist952 View Post
    Just to set the record straight, BLM is a left wing terrorist group who's agenda is to chimp and destroy America. And because the nigger brain is about the size of a golf ball,(or less) it is not difficult to lead niggers by the horse nostrils to chimp and riot and destroy property. To put the cap on it, niggers could care less about nigger lives. The only time it matters is when it is when a human defending themselves makes a nigger good. And of course they have the MSM to help them along and portraying niggers as victims. Niggers are poison and any business that promotes and supports BLM is a traitor to America.
    Agreed 100000000%

Left wingers love niggers because they're easily convinced that their lives would be improved by left wing ideology. Of course no left winger wants to actually live with niggers, they're simply a tool to get what they want. What they want is the destruction of capitalism and a nation of weak willed humans who live in fear of being ostracized by their overlords. Any time someone acts up, they'll unleash their pet nigger in the name of equity.

12. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ceasar:

Herr Weiss (1 Week Ago),nigger down under (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (10 Hours Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

@Ceasar
    Great post and I agree with you 100 percent.

14. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

Ceasar (1 Week Ago),nigger down under (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (10 Hours Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 50,552 Thanks in 10,948 Posts

Well sheeeit! Whole Foods is a libtarded overpriced niggerloving entity that probably would have allowed this travesty without the mandate of the Labor Board. My guess is that Whole Foods welcomed the decision so they could allow it and defray the blame to the Labor Board.

Will the Labor Board support allowing employees to wear LGB caps or “Support the Police” or any non-niggerloving message?

Let’s Go Brandon!!!

16. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Fed Up (1 Week Ago),nigger down under (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (10 Hours Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    somewhere in the nigger loving state of niggerfornia, nigger states of america
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 647 Thanks in 153 Posts

I am usually not a customer of nigger loving starbucks but there’s one starbucks location that i go to to get an item that i like and i used to love the staff that work there. There are no niggers working there but one day when i went in there and all the non nigger loving staff decided to wear BLM masks and attire and pin button on their aprons. When i saw that, i left and will never go back to nigger loving starbucks again.

18. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked nigger down under:

Fed Up (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (10 Hours Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,580 Thanks in 354 Posts

Originally Posted by nigger down under View Post
    I am usually not a customer of nigger loving starbucks but there’s one starbucks location that i go to to get an item that i like and i used to love the staff that work there. There are no niggers working there but one day when i went in there and all the non nigger loving staff decided to wear BLM masks and attire and pin button on their aprons. When i saw that, i left and will never go back to nigger loving starbucks again.
    I have the same policy; also, I don't hold it against them if there is a percentage of niggers employed, since the company must hire some to meet AA demands, but I just can't understand the desire of humans to idolize a race that hasn't earned it (except maybe on a football field or in similar situations). If I saw BLM accessories on employees, I'd walkout.

20. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Beige Mix:

Fed Up (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (10 Hours Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 49,594 Thanks in 11,729 Posts

Originally Posted by Beige Mix View Post
    I have the same policy; also, I don't hold it against them if there is a percentage of niggers employed, since the company must hire some to meet AA demands, but I just can't understand the desire of humans to idolize a race that hasn't earned it (except maybe on a football field or in similar situations). If I saw BLM accessories on employees, I'd walkout.
    The AA thing only applies to companies that have contracts with the United States government and are over a certain size. I have no idea nor do i care if Spookbucks does work for the feds but im sure they have a stand in the Pentagon so now they have to hire niggers coast to coast. Either way, I never go to their places. There should be a mandate NO POLITICAL BULLSHIT on your work uniform. Oh gee what if the niggers boycott Starbucks, niggers only go to Starbucks for free wi-fi and to use the restrooms, they dont buy that fancy latte stuff

22. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

Beige Mix (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (10 Hours Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

I mentioned in post a while back that I stopped buying from Starbucks when they fired a manager who had the police remove two niggers from the place who were not buying anything and refusing to leave and give seats to paying customers. Walk into any bar or restaurant and just sit there and you will be asked to leave if you are not ordering anything. This is common sense. (Niggers don't possess this.) The manager was doing the job and got fired because god forbid we insult the shitskins. So after that, I never returned to the store. And certainly after reading this, I will walk out of any store that supports this left wing anti-American bullshit.

24. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

Fed Up (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (10 Hours Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20,481 Thanks in 4,368 Posts

I wish I could bust up in there with my Sons of confederate veterans mask. See how popular that would be with niggers and nigger lovers

DRIVE ON!!!!

26. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Ginger Heart (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (10 Hours Ago),Ryan2.0 (1 Week Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

+ Reply to Thread