User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nigger kills as it plows through Waukesha Christmas Parade Waukesha, Darrell Edward Brooks Jr.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,265 Thanks in 944 Posts

Nigger kills as it plows through Waukesha Christmas Parade

Darrell E. Brooks, black male, late 30s is the suspect in custody in Waukesha.

Nigger was arrested for multiple felonies and misdemeanors a couple weeks ago, then was released on $1,000 bond on Friday.

The parade in Waukesha - a community of about 72,000 located to the west of Milwaukee - is traditionally held every year on the Sunday before Thanksgiving, and includes fancy dress, floats, dancers and marching bands. This year's theme was "comfort and joy".
    Attachment 223860

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/us/live-news...low/index.html

2. The Following 17 Chimpmaniacs Thanked African Hunter:

Beige Mix (2 Weeks Ago),ChimpsPatrol (2 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),Dred Scott (2 Weeks Ago),Fed Up (2 Weeks Ago),Ghetto_scum (1 Week Ago),H8NIGRZ (2 Weeks Ago),Herr Weiss (1 Week Ago),Hoodie (1 Week Ago),igor (2 Weeks Ago),JigaBoom (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Ray_Sizzum (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Rust Bucket (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D3FEC8BF-ADE6-460A-B034-66594D408B91.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	213.0 KB 
ID:	223885

An 8-year-old boy’s parents watched a psychopath nigger murder their precious son in front of their eyes.

Meanwhile, the nigger-loving, fake news media prints bullshit like this - “caused by a SUV.”

4. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked African Hunter:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Paddyroller (1 Week Ago),Ray_Sizzum (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 56,274 Thanks in 16,338 Posts

Seeing 8 year-old Jackson Sparks who was probably holding a Rudolph reindeer toy when hit and eventually killed by this degenerate nigger makes me pray that this nigger - again I’ll repeat it - becomes so many prison niggers’ girlfriend that the subhuman nigger begs the warden for colostomy bag surgery. This boy Jackson really struck me with my children. I pray for life in Nigger University for the horsenostril nigger and I pray it gets many diseases from prison bitch action and that after the colostomy bag surgery may the nigger please get early onset, fast advancing Lou Gehrig’s disease and metastatic liver cancer.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

6. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

African Hunter (1 Week Ago),Ceasar (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),MisterYT (1 Week Ago),Ray_Sizzum (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (1 Week Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,765 Thanks in 2,561 Posts

Originally Posted by Maker View Post
    Seeing 8 year-old Jackson Sparks who was probably holding a Rudolph reindeer toy when hit and eventually killed by this degenerate nigger makes me pray that this nigger - again I’ll repeat it - becomes so many prison niggers’ girlfriend that the subhuman nigger begs the warden for colostomy bag surgery. This boy Jackson really struck me with my children. I pray for life in Nigger University for the horsenostril nigger and I pray it gets many diseases from prison bitch action and that after the colostomy bag surgery may the nigger please get early onset, fast advancing Lou Gehrig’s disease and metastatic liver cancer.
    Superb sentiments. There is a place reserved in hell for this murderous monkey malcontent.

8. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

African Hunter (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Ray_Sizzum (1 Week Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (1 Week Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 260 Thanks in 53 Posts

Post of the day

10. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ceasar:

African Hunter (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Ray_Sizzum (1 Week Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (1 Week Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 28 Thanks in 9 Posts

Flare nostriled nigger Cedric Cornwell, a "court commissioner", id'd as the boon who set the $1000 bond for the white hating murderous ape that ended in the slaughter of multiple humans. Go Wisconsin!

12. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked H8NIGRZ:

African Hunter (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Ray_Sizzum (1 Week Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 630 Thanks in 172 Posts

At least 18 children were injured in the attack, ten of whom are still hospitalized.

Including Jackson's older brother, who suffered a fractured skull.

Prayers go out to all the human families.

14. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked MisterYT:

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,949 Thanks in 1,363 Posts

Just wait. The usual coddlers and enablers will blame the evil National SUV Association and the car show loophole for this. Their cuddly-wuddly Feces Species pet will be innocent...oh, so innocent!

16. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Sulla Felix:

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 56,274 Thanks in 16,338 Posts

A headline quoted from Coddling Niggers Network:
    “At least 5 killed after SUV plows into Wisconsin holiday parade.”

The real headline should be:
    “Nigger w/Nigger Lives Don’t Matter flag kills 5+ white elderly & children.”

All Coddling Niggers Network scum should be required to participate in the forward thinking A.P.E.S.

18. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

African Hunter (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Ray_Sizzum (1 Week Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tourist

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4 Thanks in 1 Posts

That nigger should have been locked away years ago. Too many nigger and criminal loving DA's and judges out there.

20. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Jane Doe:

African Hunter (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Ray_Sizzum (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,955 Thanks in 11,623 Posts

A headline quoted from Coddling Niggers Network:
    “At least 5 killed after SUV plows into Wisconsin holiday parade.”

The real headline should be:
    “Nigger w/Nigger Lives Don’t Matter flag kills 5+ white elderly & children.”

All Coddling Niggers Network scum should be required to participate in the forward thinking A.P.E.S.
    Washington Post blaming a SUV for this massacre, that site is banned from Chimpmania. We arent allowing any of this nigger protection shit on here

22. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

African Hunter (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Maker (1 Week Ago),Ray_Sizzum (1 Week Ago),Toilet_Cleaner (1 Week Ago),Whip_Cracker (1 Week Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4 Thanks in 3 Posts

My condolences to all the innocent human beings that were killed by the ape. It's tragic that the lib media outlets are so silent on this, and they refuse to give the nigger's racial profile as well. Might have woken up some humans if they did, you know?

24. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked SpooknJims:

Dred Scott (1 Week Ago),Ray_Sizzum (1 Week Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 49,359 Thanks in 10,770 Posts

Let’s Go Brandon!!!

26. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

African Hunter (1 Week Ago),Dred Scott (6 Days Ago),Fed Up (5 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,193 Thanks in 2,952 Posts

Some human feetzbaw players are showing their support, big surprise though- not a peep from any niggers:

"A trio of famous NFL siblings this week joined their hometown community in grieving a tragic crash that claimed the lives of six people and injured many others last Sunday.
    The Watt brothers, J.J., T.J. and Derek, who are all currently rostered on NFL teams, shared heartfelt messages after a nigger drove its SUV into the crowd at a Christmas parade in Waukesha, Wisconsin."

https://vip.nbcsportswashington.com/...kesha/6653997/

Cardinals’ J.J. Watt pays for funeral costs of Waukesha parade victims:

https://arizonasports.com/story/2910...arade-victims/

Niggers should not be free, humans should be free of niggers.

28. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

African Hunter (1 Week Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Ray_Sizzum (6 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

ALL BY ITSELF

Waukesha held a moment of silence Sunday, one week after a man plowed a vehicle through a Christmas parade
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/28/us/wa...nce/index.html

30. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked African Hunter:

Dred Scott (6 Days Ago),Fed Up (1 Week Ago),Ray_Sizzum (6 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

She said her son has long suffered from mental health issues and after he became an adult he lacked the insurance and finances to continue his medication and counseling, leading him to commit crimes.
    Fucking nigger mammy will blame the murderous escapades of it’s spawn on any excuse.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna7346

32. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked African Hunter:

Dred Scott (6 Days Ago),Ray_Sizzum (6 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,384 Thanks in 283 Posts

“I just feel like I’m being monster — demonized,” Brooks said, according to the Fox report.

.... Witnesses said he was swerving and appeared to be intentionally trying to hit people.
    Monster - You're being demonized eh ?? You soulless & patheticly moronic nigger, that's because you are a classic monster demon.

34. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Ray_Sizzum:

African Hunter (6 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,384 Thanks in 283 Posts

Nigger out on Low Bail - blamed on "HUMAN ERROR"

I am guessing it was nigger error based on the ridiculous excuses:

The Milwaukee County District Attorney said "human error" was to blame for the suspect in the Waukesha, Wisconsin, Christmas parade tragedy being released on low cash bail.
    ..... the domestic abuse incident was "very serious" and Brooks should have received a higher cash bail.
    He was instead given an "inappropriately" low bail by an overworked assistant district attorney, according to Chisholm.
    Since it's just about as easy to write $10,000 as it is $1,000, I am guessing it was a nigger that didn't know the differnece between the two numbers ... and it was easier to omit the comma and call it $1000.

36. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ray_Sizzum:

African Hunter (4 Days Ago),Fed Up (4 Days Ago)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123