User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why do Niggers Not Want Peaceful Separation from Evil YT (Rhetorical) Segregation

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 57 Thanks in 19 Posts

Cool Why do Niggers Not Want Peaceful Separation from Evil YT (Rhetorical)

For obvious reasons, niggers are dependent upon the white man to have any quality of life beyond what living in a nigger country could ever provide. I get the feeling that they know they are less capable than almost every other group, and I think that said knowledge causes them to sometimes act out their jealousy with violence. Ever wonder why niggers are so violent towards one another? It’s because they recognize other niggers for what they are more than most humans today ever could because most humans (even the “woke” coddlers) refuse to live around niggers which are more poor and violent than almost every other group regardless of where niggers live in the world. Niggers know how other niggers operate which is why they have no qualms about disposing of them when the time is right. Whenever nigger situations get emotional, we all know what happens. Of course, “systems of oppression” are to blame.

While the above may outline the nature of why we will never get niggers to leave America willingly, I still cling to the hope of one day living in a world free from niggers. My fellow chimpmaniacs, what gives you hope for such a future?

2. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked triggerniggerape:

Billyape Pride (10-17-2021),Dixieman (10-16-2021),Dred Scott (10-17-2021),igor (10-16-2021),Rip Tide (10-17-2021),shootist952 (10-25-2021),Tired of Them (2 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,774 Thanks in 4,221 Posts

The pendulum always swings the other way again- from our war between the states to Jim Crow niggers made people believe that Dey beez jus like us an sheeit… well just look at the news every night. Murderous niggers- eventually the world will wake up and see that there is no reason why niggers should be among humans… I wish we could kick the dumbass in the nuts who thought it was good to bring them over… DEO VINDICE!

DRIVE ON!!!!

4. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Billyape Pride (10-17-2021),Dixieman (10-16-2021),Dred Scott (10-17-2021),igor (10-17-2021),Rip Tide (10-17-2021),shootist952 (10-25-2021),Tired of Them (2 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,395 Thanks in 5,526 Posts

Niggers, even with their room temperature IQ, know that there are no GIBS programs in Africa, and that they have it made in human societies. Thanks to coddlers, niggers are propped up in every way with a multitude of GIBS packages that take from ebil YT and give to pavement apes to be wasted. Our National Debt is directly related to LBJ's "War on Poverty", which should have been called "Redistribute money from humans to Niggers" as trillions of dollars have been wasted on Section 8 housing, HBCU's, Food Stamps, and many other programs where the money would have been put to better use being burned as a heating source. Now, as coddlers and leftwing psychos have taken coddling and nigger worship to ridiculous new levels, the feral apes are feeling more empowered than ever to scream racism at a seconds notice. They are aware that the judicial system is turning a blind eye to the niggershines and that police officers are leery to engage due to being fired or arrested for doing their jobs. Niggers realize all of this and understand that in Africa, jungle justice doesn't coddle when that tire is placed over the neck. There is no cushy life of smoking blunts on the corner or chasing da white wommenz while drinking the malt likka all while living off of the government without ebil YT. Until the coddlers and nigger lovers are sent packing, these feral apes aren't going anywhere unfortunately.

6. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Billyape Pride (10-17-2021),cowboy (10-24-2021),Dred Scott (10-17-2021),Fed Up (10-17-2021),igor (10-17-2021),Rip Tide (10-17-2021),shootist952 (10-25-2021),Tired of Them (2 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,424 Thanks in 2,496 Posts

Originally Posted by triggerniggerape View Post
    For obvious reasons, niggers are dependent upon the white man to have any quality of life beyond what living in a nigger country could ever provide. I get the feeling that they know they are less capable than almost every other group, and I think that said knowledge is a huge part of the reason why they act so violent. Ever wonder why niggers are so violent towards one another? It’s because they recognize other niggers for what they are more than most humans today ever could because most humans (even the “woke” coddlers) refuse to live around niggers because of the “systems of oppression” that cause niggers to be more poor and violent than almost every other group regardless of where niggers live in the world. Niggers know how other niggers operate which is why they have no qualms about disposing of them when the time is right. Whenever nigger situations get emotional, we all know what happens.

While the above may outline the nature of why we will never get niggers to leave America willingly, I still cling to the hope of one day living in a world free from niggers. My fellow chimpmaniacs, what gives you hope for such a future?
    Excellent post @triggerniggerape ! I’ve always found the best way to find the solution to any problem is to apply Occam ’s razor:
    Occam’s Razor (or Ockham’s Razor, also known as the Principle of Parsimony) is the idea that more straightforward explanations are, in general, better. That is, if you have two possible theories that fit all available evidence, the best theory is the one with fewer moving parts.
    https://philosophyterms.com/occams-razor/
    The simplest solution is almost invariably the best solution.
    In the case of niggers, there is nothing else to explain their behavior other than their most basic traits: low IQ and low impulse control.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IQ_Bladk_White.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	223573
    Now I’m a half-glass-full kind of Human and I believe in our lifetimes niggers will fail, MSM be damned, because they simply won’t keep up with Humanity. It’s not just YT Humans that realize the deficiencies of niggers and while I can’t foresee the future I am confident that niggers will not be a meaningful part of our destiny.

“Just when you think niggers can’t sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool”

Irateirishman, American Hero

8. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

Billyape Pride (10-17-2021),Dred Scott (10-17-2021),Fed Up (10-17-2021),Paddyroller (10-17-2021),Rip Tide (10-17-2021),shootist952 (10-25-2021),Tired of Them (2 Days Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,855 Thanks in 11,606 Posts

If I was in a country that was so 'racist' and 'terrible' Id leave. Niggers are cowards, they can talk the talk but cant walk the walk back to africa. fuck them and their tribes, the door out is always open

10. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

Billyape Pride (10-17-2021),cowboy (10-24-2021),Dred Scott (10-17-2021),Rip Tide (10-17-2021),shootist952 (10-25-2021),Tired of Them (2 Days Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,738 Thanks in 2,754 Posts

Doktah Billyape's E-Z Prescription for Porch Monkey Removal

Name:	kangs%u00252Bwe%u00252Bwuz%u00252Bkangs.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	202.7 KB 
ID:	223574

1) Subvert MSM's pro-nigger propaganda to use its momentum for SEBTA purposes. The media narrative of Wakandan Kangz has always had great appeal to niggers, and these days MSM is encouraging it on a scale larger than ever before. Through selective use of "agree and amplify" tactics, niggers can be persuaded that Wakanda exists in Apefrica right now, or that it will spontaneously spring into being as soon as enough nogs return there.

Name:	zimbabwe-banknotes-10-trillion-front.jpeg 
Views:	4 
Size:	698.5 KB 
ID:	223575

2) Sponsor an apes-only gibs program which provides niggers returning to Da Muddaland with a lump-sum EBT payment in local monkey-bux after they arrive on the Dark Continent and renounce citizenship in Human nations. The one-time cash payment should be roughly equal to three years' worth of welfare gibs which the nigger would accrue in the Human country it has been polluting. The dual purpose here is to bait the hook with enough $$$ for the coonfish to bite, while also supplying a ready incentive for native spearchuckers to enthusiastically "welcome" the return of their long-lost coonsins home.

Name:	Add a subheading.jpg 
Size:	384.6 KB 
ID:	223576

3) Setup a wide array of indestructible, solar-powered HD cameras all around Africa so that Humans can live stream the monkeyshines as the new arrivals discover just how deeply, and with what abiding passion, Mother Nature hates niggers.

12. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Billyape Pride:

cowboy (10-24-2021),Dred Scott (10-23-2021),Fed Up (10-17-2021),igor (10-17-2021),Rip Tide (10-17-2021),shootist952 (10-25-2021),Tired of Them (2 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 68,047 Thanks in 16,261 Posts

Originally Posted by Billyape Pride View Post
    Doktah Billyape's E-Z Prescription for Porch Monkey Removal

Name:	kangs%u00252Bwe%u00252Bwuz%u00252Bkangs.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	202.7 KB 
ID:	223574

1) Subvert MSM's pro-nigger propaganda to use its momentum for SEBTA purposes. The media narrative of Wakandan Kangz has always had great appeal to niggers, and these days MSM is encouraging it on a scale larger than ever before. Through selective use of "agree and amplify" tactics, niggers can be persuaded that Wakanda exists in Apefrica right now, or that it will spontaneously spring into being as soon as enough nogs return there.

Name:	zimbabwe-banknotes-10-trillion-front.jpeg 
Size:	698.5 KB 
ID:	223575

2) Sponsor an apes-only gibs program which provides niggers returning to Da Muddaland with a lump-sum EBT payment in local monkey-bux after they arrive on the Dark Continent and renounce citizenship in Human nations. The one-time cash payment should be roughly equal to three years' worth of welfare gibs which the nigger would accrue in the Human country it has been polluting. The dual purpose here is to bait the hook with enough $$$ for the coonfish to bite, while also supplying a ready incentive for native spearchuckers to enthusiastically "welcome" the return of their long-lost coonsins home.

Name:	Add a subheading.jpg 
Size:	384.6 KB 
ID:	223576

3) Setup a wide array of indestructible, solar-powered HD cameras all around Africa so that Humans can live stream the monkeyshines as the new arrivals discover just how deeply, and with what abiding passion, Mother Nature hates niggers.
    Great plan Doktah Billyape! Not lets back that up with some apevertising:
    image.png

14. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Billyape Pride (10-18-2021),Dred Scott (10-23-2021),Fed Up (10-17-2021),shootist952 (10-25-2021),Tired of Them (2 Days Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by igor View Post
    Excellent post @triggerniggerape ! I’ve always found the best way to find the solution to any problem is to apply Occam ’s razor:
    Occam’s Razor (or Ockham’s Razor, also known as the Principle of Parsimony) is the idea that more straightforward explanations are, in general, better. That is, if you have two possible theories that fit all available evidence, the best theory is the one with fewer moving parts.
    https://philosophyterms.com/occams-razor/
    The simplest solution is almost invariably the best solution.
    In the case of niggers, there is nothing else to explain their behavior other than their most basic traits: low IQ and low impulse control.

Name:	IQ_Bladk_White.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	223573
    Now I’m a half-glass-full kind of Human and I believe in our lifetimes niggers will fail, MSM be damned, because they simply won’t keep up with Humanity. It’s not just YT Humans that realize the deficiencies of niggers and while I can’t foresee the future I am confident that niggers will not be a meaningful part of our destiny.
    The American nigger is becoming an endangered species. There are many factors which will hopefully lead to a drastic decline in the nigger population as a percentage of the total U.S. population over the next few years.

1. Hispanic immigration (by Hispanic, I mean Mestizo or white not nigger). Hispanics seem to be less tolerant of chimp outs than the current white population. Most Hispanic people who reach the U.S. from Central America are Mestizos (correct me if I’m wrong) with white and native American blood which makes them human. Of course we will have to make sure to keep out as many niggers as possible. The icing on the cake is that Mestizos have a much higher birth rate than niggers who are below the replacement rate.

2. Nigger abortions. God bless Planned Parenthood!

3. Nigger violence. Nigger violence is so remarkably different from human violence. Humans blow people up with nukes and fight huge, complex wars with brilliant machinery while niggers kill one another over the stupidest, most short sighted things. All police officers should completely abandon trigger nigger ape neighborhoods and stick to policing humans.

4. Lack of meaningful Nigger achievement by comparison to every other human group. This will become even more obvious to humans than it already is. Eventually, the human population will come to see niggers for what they are. Every other group in America will continue to far exceed niggers in every meaningful category while niggers become increasingly rare and less tolerated.

5. The welfare state and section 8. I support anything that keeps niggers in nigger neighborhoods where they belong. For those who think we should completely stop all gibs programs, remember that section 8 is good just as long as it stays far from yo hood. Why? Section 8 and welfare make it possible for niggers to make goodifying each other and getting full scholarships to NU a full time job. In fact, it is one of the best things going just because of how many nigger killings happen in section 8 hoods.

All in all, I see the nigger population shrinking to 5% or less of the total U.S. population by 2050. The most important thing is for the U.S. to keep nigger immigration as low as humanly possible. It might be smart to create a trade alliance with many Latin American countries that causes them to become rich in the same manner as the Chinese. This could be done in exchange for these countries helping to block nigger migrants from reaching the United States of America. Of course it goes without saying that we won’t want or need any help from any country with large amounts of nigger ancestry.

16. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked triggerniggerape:

Billyape Pride (10-24-2021),igor (10-23-2021),Tired of Them (2 Days Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,424 Thanks in 2,496 Posts

An excellent follow-up Massah @triggerniggerape!
    I wholeheartedly agree with you regarding Human Hispanics. They have no tolerance for nigger-shines and the vast majority of them work their asses off and contribute to society upon arrival. I’ll extend your observation to include all Human immigrants in this category.

I live among, work with, and hire immigrants (the 100% e-verified legal kind only). I find other Human cultures interesting and to me newfound cultures, languages and foods are stimulating and welcome as long as they contribute to society. I can 100% Goddamn guarantee you that the biggest culture shock invariably faced by those new to our shores is the savagery, parasitism, and entitlement they find with niggers. Immigrants most often find themselves starting in the most challenging jobs available and unfortunately that often means face-to-face lessons in the ways of niggers, often to their peril.

The MSM in far off lands apparently equals our own when portraying niggers as friendly, talented, know-all Human shaped creatures. Things that they most surely are not. Fortunately, Human immigrants most often come from solid family backgrounds with very conservative values. A son or daughter coming home with Jamal or Shamiqua will most assuredly not be met with a heartfelt welcome or YT guilt. Oh no! An Albanian, Russian, Vietnamese, Pakistani, Moroccan, Ecuadorean, etc. family will let their feelings (rightfully so) be known immediately: “Fuck You Nigger and if I see you with my daughter again things won’t go well”.

With regards to nigger abortions, this is the only topic I find I agree with AOC and other Human hating traitors: keep them coming, keep them free, and damn if I wouldn’t even support cash incentives fo’ dem’ po’ negresses burdened with unwanted parasites.

Now as far as section Ape goes, I think that whatever hyper-violent niggetry niggers find appropriate is definitely best confined to themselves, in their own segregated coonmunities. The problem I see is that as long as those coonmunities are here, niggers will find a way both to escape and find solace among self-hating Human coddlers or destroy whatever nigger havens they may been granted and then demand more gibs. Better just to ship them off to Africa with a little cash for their immediate needs and some $$$ for the HNIC’s on the Dark Continent’s shores to ease the way. There are plenty of mining jobs in Apefrica right now! Free from YT racism and Lawdy Lawdy, niggers will learn to ook the basic Mandarin terms Massuh and Yessuh for their new bosses faster than they learned to pick cotton and cut dat cane in the good old days here!

18. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

Billyape Pride (10-24-2021),Fed Up (2 Days Ago),shootist952 (10-25-2021),Tired of Them (2 Days Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

NiggerLotto2

The problem I see is that as long as those coonmunities are here, niggers will find a way both to escape and find solace among self-hating Human coddlers or destroy whatever nigger havens they may been granted and then demand more gibs. Better just to ship them off to Africa with a little cash for their immediate needs and some $$$ for the HNIC’s on the Dark Continent’s shores to ease the way. There are plenty of mining jobs in Apefrica right now! Free from YT racism and Lawdy Lawdy, niggers will learn to ook the basic Mandarin terms Massuh and Yessuh for their new bosses faster than they learned to pick cotton and cut dat cane in the good old days here!
    I could not agree more about sending them back to Apefrica. The only reason that has me saying good things about section Ape is because I believe that it tends to increase the level of segregation, violence, drug use, and abortion for the niggers that are still unfortunately here. Of course the ideal option would be to send them back to Apefrica and let nature run its course. If I could choose all of the leaders of the United States government, I would pick leaders that would cut all gibs programs for those under a certain age (65 or so), and I would have those leaders put all of the funding for said gibs into A. Creating a militarized police force that would keep niggers out of human areas B. Providing incentive and funding for niggers to go .

20. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked triggerniggerape:

Tired of Them (2 Days Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,604 Thanks in 2,528 Posts

A most enjoyable thread.

+ Reply to Thread