Thread: Rolling Stones Will Not Play 'Brown Sugar' Due to Racist Lyrics 

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,356 Thanks in 11,522 Posts

Rolling Stones Will Not Play 'Brown Sugar' Due to Racist Lyrics

The Rolling Stones announced today that they will no longer perform their song 'Brown Sugar' in concert due to racist lyrics involving slavery.

The Rolling Stones should really consider cancelling their entire catalog and their latest tour, they are nothing but washed up oil drillers and niggerlovers

Mick Jagger and Keith Richards have announced the Rolling Stones will stop performing hit song Brown Sugar, amid discomfort about the 50-year-old classic's references to slavery.

The 1969 song has been a staple of their live show since it came out 50 years ago, and is the second most played song in their catalog after Jumpin' Jack Flash, with 1,136 known performances, according to Rolling Stone magazine.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-list-now.html

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mmmmddd.gif 
Views:	70 
Size:	27.3 KB 
ID:	223541

2. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

Billyape Pride (3 Days Ago),Dixieman (4 Days Ago),Dred Scott (4 Days Ago),Maker (4 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Days Ago),Rip Tide (4 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),shootist952 (4 Days Ago),The WCT (4 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago),Whip_Cracker (4 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 67,205 Thanks in 16,099 Posts

Too bad the original lineup of Lynyrd Skynyrd isn't around to blow them offstage like they did back in 76'.

4. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

Billyape Pride (3 Days Ago),cowboy (4 Days Ago),Dixieman (4 Days Ago),Dred Scott (4 Days Ago),Fed Up (4 Days Ago),igor (3 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),shootist952 (4 Days Ago),The WCT (4 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18,789 Thanks in 4,038 Posts

Geriatric oil drilling wankers! Maybe they haven’t met a wakandan welcoming committee

DRIVE ON!!!!

6. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Billyape Pride (3 Days Ago),cowboy (4 Days Ago),Dixieman (4 Days Ago),Dred Scott (4 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),shootist952 (4 Days Ago),The WCT (4 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 14,437 Thanks in 2,816 Posts

Gee, do you think all the cRappers will stop performing their ooks about hating YT?

How is a song about being an oil drilling nigger lover now suddenly considered rayciss?

Niggers should not be free, humans should be free of niggers.

8. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

cowboy (4 Days Ago),Dixieman (4 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),shootist952 (4 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 285 Thanks in 45 Posts

Ewwww nigger lovers

10. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The WCT:

cowboy (4 Days Ago),Dixieman (4 Days Ago),Dred Scott (4 Days Ago),Hoodie (4 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),shootist952 (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,544 Thanks in 5,371 Posts

Old farts trying to keep up with the "woke" crowd. Singers should sing, actors should act, and both should refrain from comments about social justice and such bullshit.

12. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Billyape Pride (3 Days Ago),Chombo (4 Days Ago),cowboy (4 Days Ago),Dred Scott (4 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),shootist952 (3 Days Ago),The WCT (4 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,810 Thanks in 4,590 Posts

This all bs. Nothing in that song says anything wrong. Just more worship from people that don't live with in 50 miles of a jaboon.

14. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

cowboy (4 Days Ago),Dred Scott (4 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Days Ago),shootist952 (3 Days Ago),The WCT (4 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,376 Thanks in 296 Posts

Maybe they should change the song title to “oil driller “

16. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked yt1965:

Dred Scott (4 Days Ago),Hoodie (4 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),shootist952 (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,463 Thanks in 2,862 Posts

It would be funny if he got caught in the crossfire of a driveby.

18. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked cowboy:

Dred Scott (3 Days Ago),Napa hater (2 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),shootist952 (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,806 Thanks in 821 Posts

These old farts haven't been relevant in almost 40 years. Do. Not. Care.

20. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Chombo:

Billyape Pride (3 Days Ago),Chimpmaster (3 Days Ago),Dred Scott (3 Days Ago),Napa hater (2 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),shootist952 (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Chief Zoo Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 29,285 Thanks in 6,756 Posts

They’re not cool. They never were. They were told how to dress and how to talk. Even they know they suck at making music because they’ve only put out two albums in the past, like, twenty five years and one of them was just a bunch of stupid covers. And, they are nigger lovers. Think the Nigger Lives Matter is about time. Fuck them. My opinion brought to you by Chimpmaster.

Richards was asked for his thoughts on the movement in Rolling Stone. "It’s about bloody time," he said. "I mean, in this country [the U.S.], things are coming to a head. That’s the way it is. You got to deal with it. It’s difficult for me to talk about it, because I am not an American. I live here, I am in heart and soul, I am one of you, but I can’t interfere."

22. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Chimpmaster:

Billyape Pride (3 Days Ago),Chombo (3 Days Ago),Fed Up (3 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),shootist952 (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 78,495 Thanks in 18,041 Posts

Who fucking cares about what these fossils think? Their "music" has always struck me as somewhat niggery, and I think I'll go ahead and stick with my Death Metal that scares niggers because they think Satan is going to fly out of the speakers and claim them.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

24. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Billyape Pride (3 Days Ago),Chombo (3 Days Ago),Fed Up (3 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),shootist952 (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,131 Thanks in 2,447 Posts

To my mind, Paul McCartney has it right:

"I'm not sure I should say it, but they're a blues cover band, that's sort of what the Stones are," said McCartney, adding: "I think our net was cast a bit wider than theirs."
    https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/13/enter...ntl/index.html
    The Rolling Stones started off as a nigger loving blues cover band. For a few years the Stones did a credible job of rivaling the Beatles right around the time they managed to remove their most disturbed and drug addicted nigger lover (Brian Jones) from the equation.

Sadly, as is most often the case, their early nigger worship combined with excessive drug habits put them right back where they started.
    Call me a hypocrite but I will admit I have a soft place in my heart for Keith Richards though. That sumbitch is like the Energizer Bunny, and when left on his own has a few good ones! Keith's authentikal muh fuggin bixnood here would make a Nigerian skoochie junkie look like Shakespeare:

“I have very poor and unhappy brains for drinking. I could well wish courtesy would invent some other custom of entertainment”
    Othello: Act 2, Scene 3

“Just when you think niggers can’t sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool”

Irateirishman, American Hero

26. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked igor:

Billyape Pride (3 Days Ago),OldIrishAsshole (3 Days Ago),shootist952 (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,329 Thanks in 2,696 Posts

If that song told the truth about niggers it would be called "Brown Shit".

In matters of art it is posterity alone that gets the final word. 100 years from now the Rolling Stones will be lucky to be a footnote, but the classics will always be with us!

28. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Billyape Pride:

igor (3 Days Ago),Paddyroller (3 Days Ago),shootist952 (3 Days Ago),Tired of Them (3 Days Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,847 Thanks in 2,356 Posts

I can't stand Dick Jagger. I like some Stones songs but have always much preferred The Beatles. I always hated Brown Sugar because it was Jagger bragging about oildrilling.

30. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Billyape Pride (3 Days Ago),Napa hater (2 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),shootist952 (3 Days Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 48,416 Thanks in 10,622 Posts

@Billyape Pride. That’s one of the better renditions that I’ve heard. Thank you!

32. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Billyape Pride (3 Days Ago),Napa hater (2 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (1 Day Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11 Thanks in 4 Posts

I guess “Paint It Black” can still be performed.

34. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked H8NIGRZ:

Napa hater (2 Days Ago),Ryan2.0 (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (1 Day Ago)

+ Reply to Thread