User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Niggers shoot and kill ATV buyer and guess who they picked up? Holmes County, Mississippi, Montavious Landfair, Kyle Craig, Robbery, Murder

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,154 Thanks in 4,474 Posts

Niggers shoot and kill ATV buyer and guess who they picked up?

In Mississippi ( fuxed ) two snake heads, Montavious Landfair and a juvenile shot a human multiple times when he went to buy an ATV off of Facespook. As we all know never do business with monkeys - it will save your life! rule #1

Shot For ATV

2. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

Behold a Lesser Hominoid (2 Weeks Ago),Billyape Pride (2 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),NoBonobo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (2 Weeks Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Woden (1 Week Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,059 Thanks in 259 Posts

Another cold blooded killing by niggers on Facespook. I am not surprised. Hoodie hit the nail on the head. Always observe rule #1

4. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

Billyape Pride (2 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),Hoodie (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,687 Thanks in 1,923 Posts

Yep. Don't interact with niggers...ever! Don't buy anything from niggers. Don't sell anything to niggers. It's a death sentence.

6. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Behold a Lesser Hominoid (2 Weeks Ago),Billyape Pride (2 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),NoBonobo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Woden (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,862 Thanks in 778 Posts

I saw that headline this morning and thought, "it'll be niggers". I only set appointments to buy/sell items via phone calls. If it is a nigger on the line I know not to deal with them.

8. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked White Marylander:

Billyape Pride (2 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),Massa Skim (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Woden (1 Week Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 14,238 Thanks in 2,542 Posts

Originally Posted by Tired of Them View Post
    Yep. Don't interact with niggers...ever! Don't buy anything from niggers. Don't sell anything to niggers. It's a death sentence.
    A healthy set of rules to live by!

Would it be possible for a very limited exception to the third Don't to be permitted in the case of niggers looking to buy some insecticide?

10. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Billyape Pride:

Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),Sherquel_S_Niggerson (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,647 Thanks in 15,904 Posts

Just like car insurance companies pay to catch nigger insurance fraudsters it would be nice if humans’ life insurance policy issuers funded sting aperations to gullibly buy a Cessna in cash from online Facebuck seller niggerbuck Dray’Quantrayveous Washington-Browne with off-duty cops on their side job / bagmen.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

12. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

Billyape Pride (2 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),Hoodie (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 45,892 Thanks in 10,267 Posts

The police department in many niggerfluxed areas allow transactions to take place at the local police station. As far as I know, there has never been a problem with this method.

In the instant case, the jigs would probably have been no-shows.

14. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Behold a Lesser Hominoid (2 Weeks Ago),Billyape Pride (2 Weeks Ago),Dixieman (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Southern Accent (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 23,564 Thanks in 5,001 Posts

Chances are they didn't have the atv, or it was stolen to begin with. As stated earlier, NEVER buy anything from a nigger. Follow Rule #1 to the letter and use common sense.

16. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Billyape Pride (2 Weeks Ago),Maker (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago),Woden (1 Week Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,998 Thanks in 3,524 Posts

Rule # 1 should be shouted from the rooftops, the pulpits, - the air force should drop leaflets etc. The only business a white has with a nigger is a prison guard saying what cell block a nigger belongs

DRIVE ON!!!!

18. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Maker (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,732 Thanks in 2,527 Posts

As soon as he saw the name "Montavious", he should have instantly resorted to rule #1. He'd still be alive today.

Recently I saw an item I was interested in on Facespook marketplace. It appeared to be in decent shape and the price seemed fair. Then I noticed the seller was a sheboon. If I'd have gone through with it, I'd be in this guy's shoes right now.

Niggers should not be free, humans should be free of niggers.

20. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dred Scott:

Maker (2 Weeks Ago),NoBonobo (1 Week Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,154 Thanks in 4,474 Posts

Originally Posted by Maker View Post
    Just like car insurance companies pay to catch nigger insurance fraudsters it would be nice if humans’ life insurance policy issuers funded sting aperations to gullibly buy a Cessna in cash from online Facebuck seller niggerbuck Dray’Quantrayveous Washington-Browne with off-duty cops on their side job / bagmen.
    I actually saw 2 niggers pulling the old slap the trunk and lay in the street routine. Its not just a legend they do it.

22. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

Maker (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 75,876 Thanks in 17,612 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoodie View Post
    I actually saw 2 niggers pulling the old slap the trunk and lay in the street routine. Its not just a legend they do it.
    I once had a nigger step off the curb and shoulder the front corner of the box truck I was driving and throw its paws up as if it were injured. I rolled down the window and yelled "get your fucking black ass out of here, you're not getting a dime!"

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

24. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Billyape Pride (2 Weeks Ago),johnny johnny (2 Weeks Ago),pool dog (1 Week Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago),Tired of Them (2 Weeks Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Billyape Pride View Post
    A healthy set of rules to live by!

Would it be possible for a very limited exception to the third Don't to be permitted in the case of niggers looking to buy some insecticide?
    Yes, Billy. But only in bulk and from a well-guarded warehouse to negate the chance of monkeyshines and armed jaboonery in the form of an apetempt to steal the precious insecticide.

26. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Billyape Pride (2 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by OldIrishAsshole View Post
    I once had a nigger step off the curb and shoulder the front corner of the box truck I was driving and throw its paws up as if it were injured. I rolled down the window and yelled "get your fucking black ass out of here, you're not getting a dime!"
    I'll wager that you were sorely tempted to run the thing over properly after its gibs grab.

28. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,136 Thanks in 1,202 Posts

My sympathies for the victim and his family. Another senseless monkey murder.

Remember, people: AVOID THE GROID!

30. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Sherquel_S_Niggerson:

OldIrishAsshole (2 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (2 Weeks Ago),shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 64,878 Thanks in 15,659 Posts

I'm not victim blaming but the first red flag was that anything a nigger is apetempting to sell is going to be at the very minimum stolen.

32. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Rip Tide:

shootist952 (1 Week Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 615 Thanks in 106 Posts

Montavious Landfair
    SNNOD

A criminigger once tried to buy a PS4 controller from me off Facebook but engaged in a Chimpout after I told it I had already worked out a deal with a buyer. I remember it saying "ah bruh don't sell it to that foo. Man u a bitch. Why u ain't sell dashit to me fam?" I blocked that coon of Facespook and it never called back. Don't do business with coons, like Hoodie and Tired of Them state. AVOID THE GROID AT ALL COSTS

34. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Massa Skim:

pool dog (1 Week Ago)

+ Reply to Thread