User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Who'c Noel Clarke accused of TNB 

Unregistered

Dr. Who'c Noel Clarke accused of TNB

Hey Britain, are you tired of the nigger worship yet?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/noel-clarke-accused-sexual-harassment-091956206.html

Booney N.

Hopefully, this muh dikery will put the tin lid on it's "career" as just another talentless token nigger stankin' up British teebee screens

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,437 Thanks in 2,272 Posts

I'm unbelievably pleased that this annoying fucking nigger has been outed as a sex pest. I've never been into Dr. Who and had no idea this spook was an intergalactic groid that had featured in the show. But he has been in a few other things, none of which I've seen, I just know his annoying nigger face from British TV. There is some shit-looking British rip-off of 'Bad Boys' starring him and some other intolerable nigger twat that keeps getting advertised over here. I'm trying hard to think if I've ever actually seen anything with him in it. Erm...nope, I've seen him being interviewed and that's about it. Anyhow...I'm enthused to hear he's a stereotypical nigger sex pest and look forward with relish to him being persona non grata in media circles. I'm hoping he is accused of more than just unwanted advances in the coming weeks and months.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 77,865 Thanks in 17,937 Posts

TNB is the downfall of yet another "magic negro".

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,894 Thanks in 1,347 Posts

Us real fans call the BBC woke reboot Nurse Who (as of the latest "doctor") and it has been nothing but pandering to niggers, poofters and wimminz anyway. Just like American MSM, nothing good comes from the BBC anymore. Throw your TV to the curb and improve your life.

Chalky White

This is the only good thing to come out of the new series of Doctor Woke.

Uncool Buck

The 1995 original despicable mis-use of celluloid, 'Bad Boys' and it's even more horrendous sequels are obnoxious, moronic, god awful piles of nigger-glorifying ass barf, so to say that the British knock-off 'Bullet Proof' looks shit is quite the statement to make!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)