Thread: Nig York City shenigger attacks Asian woman with hammer 

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 44,681 Thanks in 10,102 Posts

Nig York City shenigger attacks Asian woman with hammer

A she-nigger attacker bashed an Asian woman in the head with a hammer and demanded she take off her mask in a Manhattan attack that was caught on surveillance video, the NYPD said Monday.

The 31-year-old woman and her 39-year-old friend were walking in front of a building on West 42nd Street, near Ninth Avenue, in Hell’s Kitchen around 8:40 p.m. on Sunday when a woman they didn’t know approached them and screamed at them to take their masks off, police said.

https://www.audacy.com/1010wins/news...r-in-manhattan

2. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Dixieman (2 Days Ago),Hoodie (2 Days Ago),Maker (22 Hours Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (1 Day Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,297 Thanks in 676 Posts

Not saying much but that is the most beautiful she-nigger ever. Maybe Obama will take it for a second wife.

4. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked White Marylander:

Dixieman (2 Days Ago),Maker (22 Hours Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (1 Day Ago)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,590 Thanks in 834 Posts

Just Like Us!

6. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked African Hunter:

Dixieman (2 Days Ago),Maker (22 Hours Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (2 Days Ago),Tired of Them (1 Day Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 374 Thanks in 135 Posts

Typical behavior of the feral nigger being enabled and encouraged by the MSM and coddlers. This is one sheboon that needed a good bonk on the nignoggin.

8. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

Dixieman (2 Days Ago),Maker (22 Hours Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Day Ago),Tired of Them (1 Day Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 763 Thanks in 180 Posts

I'm glad they were able to scare off the sherilla, Asians should have a rule for themselves to travel in pairs or triads until these hate crimes subside (if they ever do).

10. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Beige Mix:

Dixieman (2 Days Ago),Maker (22 Hours Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (1 Day Ago),Tired of Them (1 Day Ago)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 22,586 Thanks in 4,811 Posts

Another story that will be buried by the MSM, as they continue to promote "whites attacking Asians", when we all know that the attacks are being carried out by feral niggers.

12. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dixieman:

Maker (22 Hours Ago),OldIrishAsshole (1 Day Ago),shootist952 (1 Day Ago),Tired of Them (1 Day Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,318 Thanks in 1,644 Posts

@Beige Mix - Talking of Triads, I hope they get involved to stop the attacks on Asians by niggers. At the very least it would make niggers think twice about attacking Asians if they thought some retribution may occur. I'm not in any way whatsoever advocating any reasonless violence, just some self-defense measures. It's obvious to me that niggers won't stop these attacks while MSM is burying these stories and blaming Trump and MAGA enthusiasts for them. I'd laugh so hard if I were to see a video of a nigger attacking an elderly Asian person only to be confronted and dealt with by angry relatives. I'm unsure how police would see it but if the niggers initiated an attack and were beaten off by Asians, surely to God they would not be prosecuted? Or would they? The world has gone stark, raving mad.

14. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Tired of Them:

Maker (22 Hours Ago),shootist952 (1 Day Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 374 Thanks in 135 Posts

Originally Posted by Dixieman View Post
    Another story that will be buried by the MSM, as they continue to promote "whites attacking Asians", when we all know that the attacks are being carried out by feral niggers.
    I happened to see the story on the news and the nigger coddling MSM blacked out the sheboon's face. These niggers need to be put in line along with the lying MSM and nigger coddlers.

16. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked shootist952:

Dixieman (1 Day Ago),Maker (22 Hours Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 763 Thanks in 180 Posts

Recently in Houston, an Asian woman was attacked by two sherillas after requesting that they not mess up the merchandise in her store. Her son defended her & stopped the attack, I believe the 2 females were identified and arrested. I think what is prosecuted depends on the political climate & ethnic groups in the area; those people who have had extensive experience with nigger crime and monkeyshines (Hispanics, White southerners, and varied Asians here) tend to be less tolerant of jaboonery than those who have been sheltered from them via wealth or from the niggers being a low percentage of the population, which enhances coddling. In other words, they already know more than MSM shows about their true nature and in a long term sense it can be reflected in the judicial system.

18. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Beige Mix:

Maker (22 Hours Ago),Paddyroller (1 Day Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,112 Thanks in 2,048 Posts

The MSM will just say it was attacking a pair of white supremacist's, then when it's pointed out the victims were asian, they'll just pretend they heard nothing.

20. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked GreenNignog:

Maker (22 Hours Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,095 Thanks in 15,810 Posts

Originally Posted by GreenNignog View Post
    The MSM will just say it was attacking a pair of white supremacist's, then when it's pointed out the victims were asian, they'll just pretend they heard nothing.
    Niggerloving Democrats have just released a formal statement in coonjunction with Bill de Blasio:

“SHAME on the National Hammer Association, the hammer show loophole and high capacity hammer proliferation that made this safe, cuddly-wuddly niggersow do this!!”

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

22. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Maker:

Hoodie (19 Hours Ago)

+ Reply to Thread