User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Police search Epping Forest for missing Oxford Nigger student nigger, coddlers, blacks, crime, rasta, spook,

Unregistered

Police search Epping Forest for missing Oxford Nigger student

Police search Epping Forest for missing Oxford Nigger student!..These Coons are either Scientists or Professors?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9432327/Police-search-Epping-Forest-missing-Richard-Okorogheye-enters-day.html#comments

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 49,151 Thanks in 10,735 Posts

After a nigger gradumacates from Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard, or Yale, it’s still a nigger.

And anywhere else for that matter. Employers are rushing to hire a groid that majored in Coon Studies.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,692 Thanks in 4,210 Posts

Raysus ass forest! Anyway- I hope the trees are safe from the violent muhdikking I’m sure the monkey was planning

DRIVE ON!!!!

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 666 Thanks in 114 Posts

Oxford and Cambridge, like all Ivy League British and American universities, are run by posh coddlers who have as much knowledge about the real world (and nigger apes infesting it) as a toad does. Their festering heads are filled with liberal delusions (chief among them being the dangerous beliefs that nigger Stink-Apes are human and that their perennial, inborn savagery is due to a few years of European colonialism).

There's nothing special about this simian affirmative action orc. You can find "quota-filling" apes, like this hideous nog, in all Ivy League universities. Unlike human candidates, coon-chimps don't need any real qualifications for university admission. If a nigger can count to ten, without using its monkey paws, then it gets a fully-funded scholarship to pursue a degree in Chimp Studies.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,534 Thanks in 2,512 Posts

[QUOTE=Shaliquah the Stink-Ape;1207333]Oxford and Cambridge, like all Ivy League British and American universities, are run by posh coddlers who have as much knowledge about the real world (and nigger apes infesting it) as a toad does. Their festering heads are filled with liberal delusions (chief among them being the dangerous beliefs that nigger Stink-Apes are human and that their perennial, inborn savagery is due to a few years of European colonialism).

There's nothing special about this simian affirmative action orc. You can find "quota-filling" apes, like this hideous nog, in all Ivy League universities. Unlike human candidates, coon-chimps don't need any real qualifications for university admission. If a nigger can count to ten, without using its monkey paws, then it gets a fully-funded scholarship to pursue a degree in Chimp Studies.[/QUOTE]

at that. I've been following this story with interest. I can sense the goodness. I can almost taste the mood-enhancing bliss of goodness. It's some kind of mentally-crippled noggington of the southern shires from what I read. I mean...we all know niggers are mental cripples anyway but this one is a card-carrying spacker by all accounts. I do hope it hasn't knuckled into a river or a canal...that would be hideous and not at all funny.

Guest Poster

Yeah, its a big problem over here in niggerfied UK. Libtards pushed Affirmative Action rules (called positive discrimination over here) on all top Universities so that they had to let in low IQ snakeheads and because the niggers don’t have an academic bone in their bodies they spend all day long engaging in anti-white activism and toppling statues while on campus instead of studying.

Now. Niggers can’t actually be expected to attend and learn a hard subject so what these Universities did was create “African studies” courses which comprised of nothing more than repeating ad nauseam “I’m black yo. I’m black yo. I’m blacker than black. I’m black yo” and wherein the only result needed for a full pass with top marks is to actually physically be there at the university. The end result of course is that these Universities such as Cambridge and Oxford that were once world class and highly respected around the world are now shitholes and their “education” not worth a tank of piss.

The latest laugh (or tears to be cried, depending upon your disposition) is that these same “academic” niggers are currently demanding that niggers be made leaders of FTSE 100 companies.

Dear lord, we truly are in a race to the bottom.

Chalky White

I sure hope the Oxfordshire HAZNIG team finds and removes the stankin' carcass of that hopefully good edjumakated sheboon before it coontaminates that beautiful forest too badly

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 13,792 Thanks in 4,681 Posts

[QUOTE=Shaliquah the Stink-Ape;1207333]Oxford and Cambridge, like all Ivy League British and American universities, are run by posh coddlers who have as much knowledge about the real world (and nigger apes infesting it) as a toad does. Their festering heads are filled with liberal delusions (chief among them being the dangerous beliefs that nigger Stink-Apes are human and that their perennial, inborn savagery is due to a few years of European colonialism).

There's nothing special about this simian affirmative action orc. You can find "quota-filling" apes, like this hideous nog, in all Ivy League universities. Unlike human candidates, coon-chimps don't need any real qualifications for university admission. If a nigger can count to ten, without using its monkey paws, then it gets a fully-funded scholarship to pursue a degree in Chimp Studies.[/QUOTE]

You are spot on Shaliquah!

"The only thing worse than a police state is a nigger state."

Uncool Buck

"If a nigger can count to ten, without using its monkey paws" - And read up to at least chapter 3 of 'See Spot Run' without moving their cartoonishly proportioned liver lips to be apecepted for chimp studies at Oxford cooniDIEvershitty.

nigger hating jew

that apefreakcoon gorillasow prob went into the forest bcuz it reminded em of da muddahland

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)