User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Living among Tacoma niggers and West Coast white libtards/former humans Tacoma niggers and West Coast white libtards/former humans

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18 Thanks in 5 Posts

Cool Living among Tacoma niggers and West Coast white libtards/former humans

Hello everyone,

I am glad and excited to see other legit humans have a place to validate what is going on with the niggers and white libtards/former humans. I feel I am not alone with this website. When bussing started in Tacoma, Washington, in the 1970's, I was repeatedly beat up in junior high and High school from the niggers, simply for being a white pretty girl. "It was my entire fault", and they were never truly reprimanded, from the school workers that had the power to. I have to plan my days not to go the grocery stores on welfare days. The monkeyshines are worse here because of the abundance of nigger loving white libtards/former humans who hate their own kind "whitey" and God. My daughter went to a public liberal arts college, (she is not into anything liberal now) so I know how evil the white (mostly) libtards are from hearing her stories of them, and how they constantly lie, idolize evil in general, including the nigger. They try to push evil as good, and right now the nigger is their favorite way of doing this. They make up Antifa, "the intellectuals," protestors, white trash, from all educational and income brackets, at least in Washington and Oregon state. This evil liberalness is even going on in our public schools that look like welfare camps now, and some of our wealthier Catholic churches and their schools. Even an English class my daughter took years ago in Jr. High the white "Lutheran" female teacher just had to add the nigger sympathizer thing, trying to make niggers look wronged by whites. I could on and on, and in more detail. Also, one of my pet peeves is how the liberals push birth control for the desirable Whites and Asians, but never for the undesirable niggers who can't take care of themselves, harm society in general, and who over breed. Sorry if that was too long, it's just refreshing being able to talk so freely.

2. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked T-Town1960:

Hoodie (4 Weeks Ago),MightyWhite (4 Weeks Ago),MoonCricketsSuck (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (4 Weeks Ago),Woden (4 Weeks Ago)

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,422 Thanks in 11,301 Posts

Hello T-Town1960, and welcome to Chimpmania, the world's #1 source for monkeyshines and the truth about niggers.

We're glad you decided to join us and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.
    We want you to enjoy your visits here and encourage you to join in on the nigger bashing.
    Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules and remember, we don't advocate violence and we don't bash humans!
    If you have any questions or problems, please PM any Administrator/Moderator.
    Also, please tell your friends and family about us and invite them to join us in bashing the nigger beasts.
    Now, come bash some niggers with us and help spread the truth about the ways of the feral nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment.gif 
Views:	37 
Size:	755.1 KB 
ID:	222124

4. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whip_Cracker:

MightyWhite (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,175 Thanks in 1,223 Posts

Sounds like a Nigger Hellhole to me. You're not alone at all. You are in the company of like minded humans who have thousands of similar stories to share. This is a place of refuge as well as a haven for educating ourselves against the Liberal plague and their Nigger weapons.

Welcome!

6. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked BUST CHO LIP:

MightyWhite (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),T-Town1960 (4 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (4 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 774 Thanks in 185 Posts

Hopefully, some of those white libtards described get the privilege of living in an area with severe nigger infestation so that they can see the perverse criminality along with comical monkeyshines. Afterwards, expect them to move to a gated community or possibly a small acreage rural plot with abundant fortifications.

8. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Beige Mix:

MightyWhite (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),T-Town1960 (4 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (4 Weeks Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Thank you! It's nice to talk to normal people/humans.

Yes! Exactly how I feel too. So many of the white libtards/former humans live in gated communities away from the niggers. Some live with them, most don't. It's all to do with ego, wanting to act like they're special. The white libtards/former humans and niggers are all parisitic and predatory, feeding off of each other in one way or another. The white libtards/former humans use the niggers to feel superior/worshipped by them. While the niggers use them for freebies and status. Both are attention seekers and no good. They are both about violence, anarchism, rebellion, no personal responsibility, hate authority, hate hierarchy, they only use emotions/chimp out instead of logic, and of course want free, free, free, free, free. They both have no skills. I sometimes wonder if they know how to tie their shoes. Mostly white Antifia copies the niggers wild predatory physical attacks and they all jump around or/and burn, loot, etc. like chimps together. It's like the white libtards/former humans and niggers are all connected mentally, with one wire, that is flatlined Lol. They all are hideous, counter productive, destructive, and wonder why they can't get legit jobs. They all feed into each others oppressed and priviliged identity politic lies. Of course, the truth is no one will hire them. Again, they are all hideous and hurt my retinas. I wish I had coon repellent glasses. I would pay a million dollars for them Lol.

10. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked T-Town1960:

MightyWhite (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (4 Weeks Ago)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 14,876 Thanks in 3,301 Posts

Welcome to the greatest site around! I must say that there are plenty catholic humans who feel like we do. The disgust is growing in our pews. As a lot of church’s are backing away from the liberal guidelines of the Vatican 2 council and embracing the old mass and old catechism. Anyway, T-town, welcome again- and we all look forward to you joining in with us speaking about the most dangerous plague on earth -( niggers)

DRIVE ON!!!!

12. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Napa hater:

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,985 Thanks in 4,517 Posts

Welcome! I can't wait to read your niggershine stories.

"The only thing worse than a police state is a nigger state."

14. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Woden:

MightyWhite (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Rip Tide (4 Weeks Ago),T-Town1960 (4 Weeks Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Thank you! That is comforting and great to hear that other Catholics are against this stuff.

16. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked T-Town1960:

MightyWhite (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 63,851 Thanks in 15,474 Posts

Welcome aboard the finest nigger bashing site on the web. I too was a victim of bussing in the 70s in no less a place than Columbus Mississippi.

18. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rip Tide:

MightyWhite (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),T-Town1960 (4 Weeks Ago)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Thank you and I'm sorry to hear you were also a victim of the 1970's busing. A lot of people don't understand it, unless they went through it. It leaves a never ending anger at the government, and chimps. To this day when the chimps get off the city buses, which they use 24/7, it makes me feel ill. I swear with the bus being so full of chimps it actually moves up and down while the bus is not moving. Such wild animalistic beahvior. They especailly love the bus stop by McDonalds.

20. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked T-Town1960:

MightyWhite (4 Weeks Ago),Napa hater (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 74,928 Thanks in 17,467 Posts

Never equal, never free, niggers are not just like me! Welcome friend.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

22. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

MightyWhite (4 Weeks Ago),Whip_Cracker (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,168 Thanks in 2,380 Posts

Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun and stay with us.

24. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked MightyWhite:

Whip_Cracker (4 Weeks Ago)

+ Reply to Thread