User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another nigger 'caregiver' rapes a very elderly woman 

Unregistered

Another nigger 'caregiver' rapes a very elderly woman

This is another one of those Somalis who the Lutheran Social Services in their infinite wisdom have flooded Minnesota with.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/son-watches-ailing-83-year-old-moms-sexual-assault-on-webcam-report/ar-BB1esClC?li=BBnbfcL

Guest Poster

Niggers will be niggers .

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 31,164 Thanks in 9,613 Posts

Niggers and their muh-diks again, stop hiring NIGGRS!

I H8 NIGGERS!

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 522 Thanks in 91 Posts

Placing a weak and defenceless old woman in a buck's "care"? What could possibly go wrong? (/sarc)

Putting old people in nursing homes with nigger staff is the worst kind of elder abuse imaginable. That old lady's son should have removed her mum from that facility the moment he saw (or heard of) its nigger "employees".

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,039 Thanks in 1,657 Posts

He saw the silverback raping his defenseless mother!!

I keep telling everyone that niggers do not care if there are security cameras!! Security cameras may deter thinking humans, but niggers do not care if there is a camera.

Video evidence be raciss you know. Olabamidele Bewaji is charged with two felony counts of criminal sexual conduct.

I'm on the wrong side of 60 and this sort of thing scares the hell out of old folks, getting sent to a "home" like that.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 16,982 Thanks in 3,688 Posts

I’ll never understand shitskins love of raping the elderly! Ship these back to africa!

DRIVE ON!!!!

Guest Poster

Staying away from these things is the main way to ensure survival.

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,569 Thanks in 2,088 Posts

Disgusting story but it is I also worry about a future where niggers could molest me in a care home. What a shitty society we have helped to create where Somali niggers can enter a country and work closely with our elderly. These ungrateful Somali spooks are vile.

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Tired of Them;1205085] I also worry about a future where niggers could molest me in a care home.[/QUOTE]

Me too, though I sometimes wonder if there is a future at all. Savage orc apes and their liberal coddlers are driving us to extinction.

You-Know-Who have turned my homeland into an open-air Ape exhibition (Londonistan and Birminghamistan being two of the main exhibits in the Zoo). Orcs in supermarkets, orcs in schools, orcs in hospitals, orcs on the telly, orcs dressed as "police officers", orcs selling drugs, orcs polluting neighbourhoods, orcs on the streets doing ooga-booga voodoo rituals, etc.

Chalky White

What a horrifying story. Somali spooks are the foulest sub-species of the sub-sub-sub-sub-primate nigger species, which is saying something.

Cracker Power

Hire niggers, get , especially when the job involves taking care of vulnerable humans. Fucking degenerate spook will hopefully get a taste of muh dik on a frequent basis when it starts its' slap-on-the-paw studies at

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 76,698 Thanks in 17,737 Posts

How much more is it going to take for liberals to acknowledge the truth?

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Joel Coddler-Harris

I'd never wish harm on any human at the paws or muh dik of a nigger, but it takes the nearest and dearest of a virtue-signalling libtard coddler to get a harsh first hand taste of for them to suddenly see the light about the nigger scourge they're enabling. Then they come to appreciate the good work of sites like Chimpmania.

Guest Poster

Don't forget to have your niggers spade and nurtured .

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,569 Thanks in 2,088 Posts

[QUOTE=Shaliquah the Stink-Ape;1205092]Me too, though I sometimes wonder if there is a future at all. Savage orc apes and their liberal coddlers are driving us to extinction.

You-Know-Who have turned my homeland into an open-air Ape exhibition (Londonistan and Birminghamistan being two of the main exhibits in the Zoo). Orcs in supermarkets, orcs in schools, orcs in hospitals, orcs on the telly, orcs dressed as "police officers", orcs selling drugs, orcs polluting neighbourhoods, orcs on the streets doing ooga-booga voodoo rituals, etc.[/QUOTE]

Notting-Hill Carnival springs immediately into my jaded anti-nigger consciousness. Watching humans taking part in that Voodoo festival with its inherent chimp violence is simultaneously amusing and lamentable.

Chalky White

The Notting Hill Coonival should be banned But hopefully there'll be a few good niggers lying in the skreets by the end of this year's rio... er, I mean peaceful celebration of cultural diversity

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Tired of Them;1205107]Notting-Hill Carnival springs immediately into my jaded anti-nigger consciousness. Watching humans taking part in that Voodoo festival with its inherent chimp violence is simultaneously amusing and lamentable.[/QUOTE]

That horrendous shitshow of SJW debauchery and mass TNBs (public muhdiking, urinating on the streets, violent chimpouts, etc) is exactly what I had in mind when I mentioned Voodoo festival. Did you know that posh coddlers, who live in Notting Hill, fence up their homes and escape to the country 1 or 2 days before that annual chimpshow begins?

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,039 Thanks in 1,657 Posts

[QUOTE=Napa hater;1205078]I’ll never understand shitskins love of raping the elderly! Ship these back to africa![/QUOTE]

Just understand that they will rape anything and anyone. Remember when they were raping babies (under age 2) in Africa as a way to cure AIDS?

Look in the Chimpmania archives, there are many stories of niggers raping their own relatives (grandmothers, mothers, sisters, aunts, nieces, cousin's, grandchildren, etc. There are stories of them raping dogs and other animals. I seem to remember one about a nigger raping a goose. Look for where niggers get their muh dick caught in things like pool drains, furniture, fences etc. Some stories involve paramedics having to extract the nigger's muh dick from objects.

Chalky White

The 3 storey townhouse-owning posh fucks of Notting Hill - another case of "Niggers for thee but not for me"

Ape Escape

When I was in middle school a nigger smacked me hard in the head while standing above me after brushing his filthy paw against my hair. Wasn't the first time I was assaulted by a jealous ugly nigger. I actually gave money to some nigger that begged for it at a park. A different nigger that also assaulted me two years earlier in school. Nigger are entitled to both assaulting then asking for gibs from humans. I remember a human that posted a while back that he started hating nigger after being beaten by a pack of niggers then left for dead. It should not take such extreme measure to realize what they truly are.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)