User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TRUMP parade float Gentle giant, donald, trump, mike brown, racism, nigger,

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,277 Thanks in 4,594 Posts

TRUMP parade float

I had to come to Cleveland to help out with getting a project caught back up. My guys are working on a poleline (doing power line work) by superior ave and out of the blue comes driving by a parade type float with red white and blue all over just blasting patriotic music with a banner on it reading make America great again. I am not kidding either! I'm sure there's more than one chimper in Cleveland that'll see it too. I'm not a trump supporter, but I am by default as killery would've really tucked things up. I know most chimpers here are trump fans so I wanted to share it and get a kick out of it too.

"We ain't got no chips and dip"

2. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked nigs fn stink:

cowboy (02-04-2017),spadeshoveler (01-23-2017),spookook (02-05-2017)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,380 Thanks in 7,898 Posts

Trump is undoubtedly lightyears better than crooked cankles would have been.

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. -- Charles Darwin

4. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked spadeshoveler:

june bug (01-23-2017),nigs fn stink (01-23-2017),spookook (02-05-2017)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,259 Thanks in 9,426 Posts

I was in a restaurant Friday during the inauguration. The TV was on with the inauguration playing. When Trump was sworn in the whole place went up in applause!!!

6. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Nigger:

A World without Niggers (01-23-2017),Anti-Groid (01-23-2017),nigs fn stink (01-23-2017)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 713 Thanks in 232 Posts

Trump is a nigger coddler. It's a fact there is even evidence here on Chimpmania. He is a nigger loving narcissist and the only reason I voted for him was because he was the lesser of two evils. But the man is not a true conservative and will never have my respect due to him coddling niggers amongst many gross things he has done.

8. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Taurus:

+ Reply to Thread