Thread: Nigger graduates owe nearly twice as much student debt as whites 

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 224,452 Thanks in 59,717 Posts

Nigger graduates owe nearly twice as much student debt as whites

From the moment nigger students graduate from colleges and universities, they already owe more than their white counterparts. But in the four years after graduation, that debt gap triples.

http://thegrio.com/2016/10/27/blacks-student-debt/

The moment they earn their bachelor’s degrees, nigger college graduates owe $7,400 more on average than their white peers ($23,400 versus $16,000, including non-borrowers in the averages). But over the next few years, the "black-white" debt gap more than triples to a whopping $25,000.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/b...er-graduation/

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

2. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked TattooedRedHead:

bixnood_cryptologist (10-10-2018),boon-avoider (10-31-2016),DrCoonHater (11-02-2016),I cant breevvee (09-27-2018),Maker (10-31-2016),OldIrishAsshole (10-31-2016),PaulInFl (10-31-2016),spadeshoveler (10-31-2016),The Whip (10-31-2016),Top water JIG (11-15-2016),Ulfhednar (09-28-2018),YTDevil (02-28-2017)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 39,165 Thanks in 12,723 Posts

I know I already commented on this but also the reason why subhuman niggers leave Howard University with tons of niggerdebt for an Apeffirmative Action degree is because more “free” loan money is gibsmedat cash for this big niggerparty at college.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

4. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

bixnood_cryptologist (10-10-2018),Fed Up (09-28-2018),Ulfhednar (09-28-2018)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,454 Thanks in 3,198 Posts

Originally Posted by Paddyroller View Post
    A scholarship, by its name is supposed to be based on scholarly achievement. Money given for being a nigger is a handout, not a scholarship.
    AA tries to give dirty old niggers the same chances as humans that actually earned the rights. It will never be valued the same. It never works out.

6. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hoodie:

Paddyroller (09-27-2018),Ulfhednar (09-28-2018)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 37,103 Thanks in 9,339 Posts

Originally Posted by Maker View Post
    I know I already commented on this but also the reason why subhuman niggers leave Howard University with tons of niggerdebt for an Apeffirmative Action degree is because more “free” loan money is gibsmedat cash for this big niggerparty at college.
    I dont have to tell you how easy it is for a nigger to get a job out of college, all of corporate America is gaga about having 'diversity' on their staff so that they dont appear to be 'racist'. Despite this niggers STILL dont want to work and the ones that take jobs (not implying they actually work) would rather spend their money on bling rather than be responsible and pay off their debts. Responsibility is just another trait that niggers do not possess

8. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Fed Up:

Maker (09-28-2018),Ulfhednar (09-28-2018)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 39,165 Thanks in 12,723 Posts

Originally Posted by Fed Up View Post
    I dont have to tell you how easy it is for a nigger to get a job out of college, all of corporate America is gaga about having 'diversity' on their staff so that they dont appear to be 'racist'. Despite this niggers STILL dont want to work and the ones that take jobs (not implying they actually work) would rather spend their money on bling rather than be responsible and pay off their debts. Responsibility is just another trait that niggers do not possess
    Fed Up, you are so true about companies going berzerk over these cuddly-wuddly and precious nigger shitbeasts as potential apeployees. When I was in college they had the Society of Nigger Engineers (SBE) so humans joined just to get more interviews and the subhuman niggers seethed at YT, from what I was told by my peers. But I want to share my comment - in case you've missed my other post - about how horsenostril niggers are so coddled by some of the world's largest companies based here in the U.S. E.g., a company that makes off-road hydraulic machinery that I will just refer to as the totally made-up name of "Centipede."

My brother worked at the fictitiously named (but real) company called Centipede, and I was also a vendor for original equipment parts as well as MRO (maintenance and repair operations) parts. When my brother came on board this location was so messed up they were not Sarbanes-Oxley compliant in finance. My brother fixed that for them. Then my brother was assigned 2 apeployees and both were fat niggersows - one had a GED and the other niggersow some dogshit "certificape," not even an associapes degree. Obviously bother niggersows being way older than my brother caused massive friction and my brother started documenting obvious things that the niggersows did wrong. Like, letting your nigger boyfriend in on weekends on your card to steal laptops, or the other niggersow was selling stolen cosmetics on its eBay accoont at work (my brother got IT involved and one guy hated these subhuman animals called "niggers.")

So they fired one niggersow - but gave it a $70,000 customary nigger severance that no humans even got - and transferred the other niggersow. So when my brother wanted to interview the potential candidates to replace these niggersows in finance he was ONLY offered niggers rejected by other parts of Centipede. And the whole process repeated. Then my brother's boss who was a white male got replaced by a nigger who fired my brother and accused my brother of being Republican on the nigger's first day at its employment (I won't say "work.")

Fast forward to the niggers couldn't get the Centipede division to be SarbOx compliant for nearly a year, they offered my brother the chance to consult since 5 Robert Half accounting temps couldn't figure shit out. My brother told them to go to hell and this Centipede division could NOT sell a >300 HP diesel engine in the U.S. due to Tier III diesel standard non-compliance for years due to messed up accounting and niggers in engineering.

You are preaching to the choir, my e-friend.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

10. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Maker:

Fed Up (09-28-2018)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 283 Thanks in 71 Posts

Most likely a combination of looksatmuh coupled with low intelligence. Niggers generally have to buy shit that distracts humans from seeing what they really are. Niggers buy things that includes fancy cars, dumb fucking rims and goal chainz n sheit; rather than books, folders and pencils. Never do they use the money for school as niggers see education as a punishment. Instead they take the pawout and demand more because of slabbery. All while hating the taxpayer who put their dumb ass there to supposedly learn; but we all know the truth, being that niggers never learn because it’s in their DNApe to be savages and nothing more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12