User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sorry to make you weep as I share recollections of the past 

I really hate niggers

Sorry to make you weep as I share recollections of the past

Sorry to make you weep with recollections of the past but most likely I am the oldest forum member and I have some memories to share.

But first I really hate niggers. I really do, I hate niggers as if they were cockroaches because niggers are cockroaches. Unwashed, dirty, disease carrying animals with mindless suboid IQ's bent on destroying this once great country.

When I went to school our town had two schools. We had a school for humans and, as it should be today, a separate school for niggers. Imagine sending your child to public schools knowing during their entire time there you child will never come into coontact with niggers.

Not just a joy for you but imagine how much happier your children will be never having to look at a nigger animal.

We had restaurants that had signs on the front door "Whites Only" where you could dine secure in the knowledge the sight of a filthy nigger would upset your appetite. Of course niggers had their own restaurants too but who would want to go there?

Separate water fountains marked "Whites" or "Colored". Imagine being at the county court house enjoying a refreshing drink from the fountain content in the knowledge nigger lips have never been close to the fountain head.

The best thing I remember is the movie theater. We had two in town and ours had a "Whites Only" sign in front. Imagine enjoying a release of "Planet of the Apes" without having to endure the subhuman hoots and hollers of a pack of barnyard animals.

The days before a brain damaged lowlife would do acts of barnyard bestiality because coon males knew the surest way to an early death would be to be seen talking up a white female.

Niggers knew we had an unwritten law; using public sidewalks niggers were required to walk as close to the gutter as possible whenever an approaching human was seen coming their way.

We had tracks in town, niggers lived on one side of the tracks with humans living on the other. Sambo was not allowed to own, rent or roommate in designated human areas. I know, "roommate" with niggers? Damn, who would want to live within 1,000 feet of a nigger?

Memories like this bring tears to your eyes, doesn't it?

These memories are brought to you by the oldest member of the forum.

I don't work anymore, I am retired, and my favorite area of study is nigger IQ. I am fascinated why some white people can insist niggers are human when as a race they are all retarded.

2. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked I really hate niggers:

antiape (01-22-2012),joealarmdude (01-23-2012),momo (01-25-2012),Paddyroller (01-22-2012),TattooedRedHead (01-22-2012),watson503 (01-22-2012)

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233,460 Thanks in 61,931 Posts

I wish I was able to enjoy those times.

Welcome to the zoo !!!

Here is your golden banana to bash the chimps with:

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,694 Thanks in 3,889 Posts

Welcome neighbor

buck weat

great story thats how it should be welcom to the bash

HARDTRUCK68

That is a great intro!!!!Thanks for sharing that story.

groidavoid

dare to be nigger free. Remember Avoid the Groid the life you save may be your own.

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,675 Thanks in 17,122 Posts

While not old enough to have lived in more proper times I lived in a small town that grew half assed with liberal fuxxation. Those glorious social rules and practices you mentioned were practiced only as habit but no one ever took the signs down. There were still “White only” drinking fountains, “curb your nigger” signs and such, but as the town turned from being Mayberry to dingleberry that side of town became niggerfied and of fell into ruin. I am saddened that when that side of town and those buildings went the way of all things libtarded and niggerized I was unable to salvage those signs.

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,888 Thanks in 996 Posts

For reminiscing purposes:
    Attachment 799

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,754 Thanks in 3,486 Posts

Great intro post, very happy to have you.

Chief Zoo Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 27,184 Thanks in 6,438 Posts

I just finished Stephen King's newest novel called 1963. He mentions a lot of what it was like with niggers knowing their place. Just curious, what would have really happened if a fat sow like Rosa Parks pulled that stunt on a bus during that time? King also described how gas stations along the highway would have whites only restrooms and a sign showing the niggers to the nearest stream where there was a board across it with a hole in it. Sounds like a perfect world to me.

I really hate niggers

From 1937 the W.B. Roddenberry Company still proudly displayed niggers on company letterhead.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	politicallycorrectletterhead.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	97.6 KB 
ID:	800

Happytobehere

I would love to shake your hand and salute you. Welcome to the forum. Truly, welcome.

gunnersixx

oh to be in the longed for past where a nigger knew his place and kept it....where whites we proud and life was easier.....nowadays....there is nothing but niggerfluence in everything our children see and hear.....welcome to chimpmainia...

I really hate niggers

Originally Posted by Chimpmaster View Post
    I just finished Stephen King's newest novel called 1963. He mentions a lot of what it was like with niggers knowing their place. Just curious, what would have really happened if a fat sow like Rosa Parks pulled that stunt on a bus during that time? King also described how gas stations along the highway would have whites only restrooms and a sign showing the niggers to the nearest stream where there was a board across it with a hole in it. Sounds like a perfect world to me.
    Oftentimes water fountains would have "White Only" signs with thirsty livestock directed to the side of the building where there would be a hose bibb and short section of garden hose.

I remember high school, of course it was segregated because who in their right mind would want to share the same building, much less the the same classroom, with bucks and sows? Seriously, I can not stand to be in a restaurant where there are niggers feeding. If I wanted to eat round livestock I'd eat in a barn for crying out loud!

Even though we lived in the south are area didn't have an overabundance of niggers (I know, one nigger is to many niggers) so we didn't have much contact which is always a good thing.

The biggest difference I see today is whites apparent tolerance towards the shitskin race. In 1960 a buck whistling at white girls was literally putting his life in jeopardy and they knew if caught they better leave town right away. But then white girls would never have anything to do with a nigger so whistling or chatting up was viewed as one step away from rape. Not good for a nigger during that time.

Border Reiver

If only it was still like this.

PCT

Welcome to Chimpmania!...Help yourself to one of our certified bananas and...Let the bashing begin!

And don't forget to follow the official rules of Chimpmania:
    http://chimpmania.com/forum/showthre...ia-Forum-Rules

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,133 Thanks in 11,780 Posts

Welcome fellow niggerologist, you have come to the right place. Chimpmania is dedicated to educating society to the way of the nigger beast. Just great people of like mind shining the light of sanity on jungle bunnies, monkeyshines, liberal niggerlovers, coalburners and other assorted coddlers.

Now let’s bash some niggers!

Klaatu/Geek

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

+ Reply to Thread