User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger free jobs/fields of work Nigger,free

Angry Euro immigrant

Cool Nigger free jobs/fields of work

Let's get list of fields of work and study that Niggers usually avoid. I will start with mine, forestry. Maff, being a responsible land manager, and being creative are all things niggers suck at. I always get pissed off at how many of the federal agencies try to get more niggers interested in forestry. Look at Africa. The only ones managing forests are the mosquitos and leopards hiding in the trees.

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Southern Illinois, In a van down by a River
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 266 Thanks in 89 Posts

Logic! This is what I do for a living. Teach philosophy. We do not have one in the department and we don't have one as a student either!

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,077 Thanks in 363 Posts

Lifeguards - Niggers can't .

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,081 Thanks in 4,086 Posts

I work in the restaurant field and you don't see to many nigger executive chef's we have lots of nigger porters and cook's but far from executive chefs they don't have the wear withal to complete the schooling and training to become an executive chef because I take's alot of time and work and we all know a nigger is not going to work

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 103,462 Thanks in 30,481 Posts

[QUOTE=Fishbonz;864363]I work in the restaurant field and you don't see to many nigger executive chef's we have lots of nigger porters and cook's but far from executive chefs they don't have the wear withal to complete the schooling and training to become an executive chef because I take's alot of time and work and we all know a nigger is not going to work[/QUOTE]

Also we all know that a nigger's idea of "cooking" only involves boiling water or hot grease.

Niggers are parasites. They can only take or steal. Without a host, they perish.

On its knees is a nigger's proper place.

Christina Eilman.
    Colton Gleason. Emma Beth Warmberodt. Anthony Reyes Figueroa.
    Delbert "Shorty" Belton. Connor Verkerke. Savannah Walker.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Nigger Chow;864365]Also we all know that a nigger's idea of "cooking" only involves boiling water or hot grease.[/QUOTE]

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,005 Thanks in 7,961 Posts

Any job requiring advanced skill of knowledge .

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 159 Thanks in 48 Posts

I work as a TV broadcast technician. There's the occasional magic nigger from time to time but generally a nigger-free environment.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 103,462 Thanks in 30,481 Posts

Anything that requires the application of the scientific method. Niggers can't even tell the difference between fact and opinion, so they would certainly not be able to test a hypothesis.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,988 Thanks in 20,694 Posts

[QUOTE=Fishbonz;864363]I work in the restaurant field and you don't see to many nigger executive chef's we have lots of nigger porters and cook's but far from executive chefs they don't have the wear withal to complete the schooling and training to become an executive chef because I take's alot of time and work and we all know a nigger is not going to work[/QUOTE]

I worked in the restaurant industry for years and we never had a nigger handling food. They were always busboys or dishwashers at the places I worked at.

LIVERLIPPER

[QUOTE=Nigger Chow;864376]Anything that requires the application of the scientific method. Niggers can't even tell the difference between fact and opinion, so they would certainly not be able to test a hypothesis.[/QUOTE]

Hypothesis- dat beez wun ob dem big cow thangs dat kilt muh granmammy at da riber! But dat otay, weez tooked herz home and fact her up into lil pieces an' fried her up in a skillet wiff some capers and opinions!

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,207 Thanks in 4,762 Posts

Cattle rancher. Long hours, outdoor physical labor, you can be cruel to the animals but it has consequences, basic veterinary skills, have to be sober as you could get a call in the middle of the night there's a break in the fence and they're on the road, planning and forethought, responsibility for feeding other living creatures, protecting them from predators and not just running away, gotta be able to run a business, god forbid those evil livestock auctions, etc. The upside is all the piss showers, salt licks, bovine blowjobs / cow blowing and stinky shit to smear around and wallow in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU3FAJUQ3LQ

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Missing Link;864388]I worked in the restaurant industry for years and we never had a nigger handling food. They were always busboys or dishwashers at the places I worked at.[/QUOTE]
    I have a say in hiring and I live In a 99.9% nigger free area now so I dont have to deal it as much as when I was cutting my teeth 20 years ago around the country

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,236 Thanks in 9,426 Posts

Electrical Engineering. *****s beeez skurred ob dat lecktrisity n sheeeit noemsayn.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,326 Thanks in 2,187 Posts

Anything that involves more than basic Ooking and eeking will disqualify 99% of niggers.

Angry Euro Immigrant

I sometimes wonder if that's the same reason niggers avoid the timber industry. Why don't niggers like chainsaws? Because when you turn them on they say "RRRRUUUUUNNNN ***** ***** ***** *****"

Guest Poster

Niggers can make fried chicken and grape soda.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 871 Thanks in 271 Posts

I would think anything involving manual labor for eight hours a day.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,088 Thanks in 522 Posts

[QUOTE=Anthony Johnson;864925]I would think anything involving manual labor for eight hours a day.[/QUOTE]

Yes. manual Labor, 8 hours a day and anything involving thinking covers it. But for fun I will play along. How about
    Astronaut and Oceanographer.

Guest Poster

Question

Any job were you need to read. Or take any measurement like rulers micrometers or uses fractions or decimals. the ones I have worked around have no idea on these types of skills . Unless is involves money and drug dealing .

Joel Coddler Harris

Nigger-free "fields" of work, hmm? I say get ALL niggers off Section Ape free gibs muhs and back working in the fields, that cotton won't pick itself. But since slabbery was unfortunately abolished so long ago, they will require extensive re-training in the, ahem, skills of their apecestors.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)