User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Don't Bother Changing Channels, You Can't Escape Niggers on Television Television, Constant Niggers, True Life Crime, Hollywood Fiction

Don't Bother Changing Channels, You Can't Escape Niggers on Television

`Some times I feel I can't take it any more when I watch nigger violence on TV, i.e. the "true" stories about crime. I get so angry at their crimes against humans. I don't know what to do with my frustration and anger so I come here. It helps. I hate niggers and thank God I can avoid them because there are so few of them where I live. I just retired and I also became a widow last year, so I watch a lot more television than I use to. It's because of this that I came to realize how violent niggers truly are. I knew this somewhat before, but it was from watching TV that I really "woke up" to the evil that is truly the nigger. I didn't realize the extent of it until I started watching these true life crime programs, and then finding this website. Reading about their behavior and crimes here on Chimpmania, I now know the truth. I'd like to believe that more and more humans are realizing this too.

So what angered me this evening was I was watching Homicide Hunter/Joe Kenda and sure enough, as he was investigating, he found that THREE niggers invaded a home and murdered an innocent human man. As I watched, it sickened me so I changed the channel. I know I need to avoid any true TV about crime but I started watching an old episode of Forensic Files. This one was about an inmate who raped and murdered a female guard, and then bludgeoned and bit her after she was dead. I didn't wait to find out how this could happen in a prison as I was again sickened by nigger violence, so I changed the channel. This time a regular news program but guess what? Once again, a violent crime committed by a nigger! I can't escape it!! I finally just changed to an old movie network where I knew I could watch a movie with only humans and no nigger commercials. I don't want to watch the "fairy tale" of Hollywood with their ridiculous shows of niggers as doctors, lawyers and other professionals and I certainly don't want to watch niggers with human partners. And the game shows? Inundated with niggers as hosts and contestants. And let's not even get into the commercials. It's constant. These things are just as bad as the true stories of nigger violence.

I need to find something else to keep me busy in the evenings. It's getting harder and harder to escape niggers on TV. Why are we so bombarded with it these days? I can only watch so many movies on the Turner Broadcast Channel. : )

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,308 Thanks in 542 Posts

Re: Don't Bother Changing Channels, You Can't Escape Niggers on Television

Niggers have destroyed all of my cooking shows..... Now all the shows have a nigger judge that has no business judging food unless they are dirt cookies or mosquito burgers.... There is always at least one nigger coontestant, and they all basically try to make a souped up nigger chow like fried shrimp or chicken or some type of nigger dish..... The shows' focus on the nigger babble more than the human contestants and the niggers always act like they are the sheeit......

klattu222

I know your feelings exactly....I download movies from newsgroups and finding a movie without a bunch of Niggers in it is getting harder and harder to find. I quit watching sports altogether a few years ago, nothing but wall to wall Niggers acting like wild monkeys, swinging from basketball rims and fighting each other. Even high school and college sports are ate up with Feral Niggers.

Thankfully I live in a small N.C. town with no Niggers living within 20 miles from me, if I lived around Niggers like some people have to, I would probably be dead or in prison.....It is so good to be able to go to a local restaurant and have a meal without a bunch of loud obnoxious Niggers yelling at each other from across the room and a bunch of Nigglets crying and running around chasing each other yelling!

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,005 Thanks in 7,961 Posts

Hey why don't you sign up ?? What is going on with you ? We need good people .

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 607 Thanks in 207 Posts

Tv is so fuxated these days that I mostly just stream or download older programs with little to no niggers in it. Every time I watch a movie that is 100% nigger free and don't have to watch niggers in commercials, I get this clean and pleasant feeling afterwards.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,340 Thanks in 2,007 Posts

Dear Guest:

I am retired and I watch the same shows you do ... and not much else because I love crime solving. I watch the ID channel like you and am amazed at all the crimes against humans where they think the husband or some other human did it .... who then lives in a cloud of suspicion for many years (or sometimes goes to prison) ... until a DNA match proves it was some random violent act by a nigger many years later. And speaking of Kenda, did you like the recent episode where a pregnant human female (aka coalburner) was shot to death by her nigger boonfriend of seven years named Mookie ?

For comic relief however, I assume you watch "The First 48" on A&E ..... which is more aptly named "niggers killing niggers" ... and getting caught. There is nothing like watching these dumb niggers swear either to GOD or on their kids' or mother's life that "I didn't do it" or "I wasn't even there" .... when the forensic evidence or eyewitnesses (the few that will snitch) puts them at the scene such as:

Cell phone tracking .... the best is of when they use the stolen cell phone of the victim to call their friends right after the crime,
    Smart phone text messaging or Facebook pages
    DNA match
    Surveillance video

Anyway ... best wishes to you and know you are not alone !!!!!

Guest Poster

I know exactly what you're talking about, Wet Grass. That's such a perfect way to describe the feeling of being able to watch something completely nigger free. A "clean and pleasant feeling" is just how I feel after watching something on TV that's nigger-free. Thank you!

Guest Poster

Thanks PaulInFl, for your comments! I couldn't agree with you more and yes, I don't mind watching "The First 48" as much because, as you said, it's mostly "niggers killing niggers" but there are still occasional episodes when the niggers commit crimes against humans. I'm finding it harder to watch that now. And your comments about how they react when they're questioned and how they get caught IS kind of a comic relief. I usually voice out loud "Stupid stupid niggers!"

And I find very much the opposite of this, i.e. "intelligence", when I read many of the posts here written by humans, such as yours. You can tell by how one writes... how articulate, grammatically correct, good use of vocabulary, etc. etc., that he/she is intelligent as many people who post on here are. I think most of the liberal "chimp lovers" believe that those of us who feel like we do must be ignorant, uneducated, unintelligent low lifes but the opposite is really true. And if you happen to read anything on other sites posted by a nigger, you will be hard pressed to find anything written well.
    Ok I'm getting into a different topic now!

Thanks again for your reply!

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,978 Thanks in 2,735 Posts

What I especially hate is when you get hooked on a show and then they start dragging in a bunch of niggers who weren't there before, or having the main characters commit beastiality. It's like they feel like they must prove they aren't racist before they are even accused, ruining an entertaining show in the process.

Push for Welfare Reform.

Guest Poster

Angry2 Re: Don't Bother Changing Channels, You Can't Escape Niggers on Television

TV what TV there is no entertainment anymore. The last 7 years is nothing but pure unabashed propaganda! Oh and there is a casting call by all Madison Avenue firms for high yellow mixed race "actors" to rub in the faces of all the weak minded white people that fall for this shit!

George of the jungle

I am so glad that I am not the only one who sees Hollyweird pushing the nigger worship on tv and movies.
    Not only do these filthy nigger animals drain society, destroy cities, stress lives of humans but now they ook all over stupid white liberal girls who give them marching cover as the apes smash, burn and loot businesses. This is what niggers do Cindy-Lou. They have made fools of you and your sorority. They spread disease faster than a she-boon at an ape party.
    Schools have to be flushed of all Liberal agendas. Liberal teachers must be fired. We need to go back to a Conservative school system teaching truth and facts and not lies and propaganda.
    As far as tv goes, I gave up watching anything current. Now when I sit down to watch I access Youtube versions of Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns. Classics!

Joel Coddler Harris

I love the 'Dirty Harry' series, not just because they stand head and tails above what passes for "action thrillers" in this day age, but also the nigger characters are mainly portrayed realistically, i.e. as criminals.

Guest Poster

Good point!
    ....Nigger splattered on floor.... "I gots to know"...Clint aims gun at coon's skull <click>yup was 6 XD

Non N-Person

The scene in 'Sudden Impact', the fourth Harry Callahan movie, where he foils those niggers' apetempted robbery of the coffee shop, is a stone cold classic! "We're not just gonna let you walk out of here" to which the criminigger ooks, "who's we, sucker?" Callahan: "Smith and Wesson... and me..." KA-BLAM! Three good niggers for DNS and one headed to San Quentin N.U. They don't make 'em like that anymore, thanks to coddlers and their sinister PC apegenda.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,103 Thanks in 907 Posts

[QUOTE=Non N-Person;1189531]The scene in 'Sudden Impact', the fourth Harry Callahan movie, where he foils those niggers' apetempted robbery of the coffee shop, is a stone cold classic! "We're not just gonna let you walk out of here" to which the criminigger ooks, "who's we, sucker?" Callahan: "Smith and Wesson... and me..." KA-BLAM! Three good niggers for DNS and one headed to San Quentin N.U. They don't make 'em like that anymore, thanks to coddlers and their sinister PC apegenda.[/QUOTE]

I watched that film recently and I cackled away when Callaghan took out that trash.

Cracker Power

Although, like all sane chimpers, I much prefer my movies to be entirely nigger-free (rarer than rocking horse shit these days), I don't mind a few kinky-hurred shit-boons, so long as they end up either good or safely locked up in by the closing credits.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,408 Thanks in 250 Posts

[QUOTE=Joel Coddler Harris;1189487]I love the 'Dirty Harry' series, not just because they stand head and tails above what passes for "action thrillers" in this day age, but also the nigger characters are mainly portrayed realistically, i.e. as criminals.[/QUOTE]

Clint Eastwood has had many memorable onscreen encoonters. I particularly enjoy the one where he’s asked “ Are you scared, or do you just hate niggers?” and Clint replies “ I just hate niggers” while surrounded by them. And of course, “What are you spooks up to?” I used that line when my kid came home with his rowdy friends, it cracked them up. I also like some of Quentin Tarantino’s stuff, in The Hateful Eight all the niggers die, the best line in the movie is “Say goodbye to your nuts, nigger” as the guy shoots up through the floor.

Joel Coddler Harris

The scene in 'The Enforcer', where Callahan says "why, that's mighty white of you" to the "militant" (read: uppity) niggers has me rolling every time I watch that classic movie.

Nigger Brown

Clint Eastwood and his son are both or has been oil drillers. Glad I don't find either of them attractive nor his movies appealing.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,786 Thanks in 501 Posts

Eastwood had some good flicks, but in real life Dirty Harry is a no good dirty oil driller! The sick asshole makes movies where he calls em’ spooks, coons, and niggers, and then beds down with one.

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 594 Thanks in 141 Posts

I wonder how many people would line up for a plane or rocket ride that was designed by a affirmative action graduate ?

Guest Poster

I finally cut my cable a while back because I could no longer tolerate seeing pea-brained niggers in every commercial and tv show. I still have a digital antenna up in my attic, so I decided to scan the local channels in case I ever want to watch the local news/weather. I was quickly reminded of why I cut the cable in the first place. In just the first few minutes that I spent flipping through the stations, I saw nothing but commercial after commercial featuring blubber-lipped baboons. To make a long story short, turning off the electric nigger was the best decision I've ever made.

Chocolate Shame

If only humans could apescape the nigger plague IRL so easily as changing the channels.

nikka likka

niggers are one of the prime reasons why I gave up on television more than 20 years ago.

I don't own one anymore.

and won't ever own one again.

Niggerynopery

Coddlers, please change the fucking record: they're (niggers) NOT "just like us".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)