User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: FB update: Myrtle Beach nigger fest (bike week) 

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 24,080 Thanks in 8,934 Posts

FB update: Myrtle Beach nigger fest (bike week)

http://videos.thesunnews.com/vmix_ho...1&genre_id=877

Be prepared to puke!

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/a...=wp&feedId=323

Be prepared to laugh!

<span class="glossarylink">

<a href="http://chimpmania.com/forum/vbglossar.php?do=showentry&amp;item=Monkeyshines" onmouseover="return overlib('Any activities, acts, apetempts, happenings, crimes or mishappenings done exclusively and perpetually by only niggers, and most of the time resulting...');" onmouseout="return nd();">Monkeyshines</a>

</span> and <span class="glossarylink">

<a href="http://chimpmania.com/forum/vbglossar.php?do=showentry&amp;item=TNB" onmouseover="return overlib('An acronym for Typical Nigger Behavior. May also mean Typical Nigger Bullshit. Examples include theft, murder, chimpouts, rape, mugging, and the list [...]');" onmouseout="return nd();">TNB</a>

</span>! I feel sorry for the cops that have to put up with this shit. And us taxpayers have to pay for it!!

2. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Nigger:

bixnood_cryptologist (07-05-2019),Maker (05-12-2019),Maveth (05-27-2012),spadeshoveler (05-28-2016),Ulfhednar (05-28-2018),Whiteirishandproud (05-10-2019)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,076 Thanks in 362 Posts

Let the niggershines begin! And it's things like this that will help to unsure that your nigger loving gubbner doesn't get reelected.

4. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Silky:

MartinLutherCOON (05-28-2016)

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,629 Thanks in 17,117 Posts

May goodness cut a swath 78 sheboon asses wide thru that tide of clotted fecal matter

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

6. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

Fishbonz (05-29-2016),igor (05-28-2016),MartinLutherCOON (05-28-2016),Mistuh Bo-Bo (05-29-2016)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Nigger fest is in full swang again!!! I have a place in NMB and I won't even go near it during nigger fest. I hope there are many nigger goodifications this weekend!! Let the chimpouts begin!!

A 80 yr old nigger still trying to get it's muhdik on:

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/new...nk=latest_side

And of course the Nigger colored boy apessociation is looking fo raycissszm!!

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/new...e80162262.html

Time to put an end to this shit!!!

8. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Anti-Nigger:

MartinLutherCOON (05-28-2016)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,325 Thanks in 7,886 Posts

That place is probably littered with KFC buckets, empty fawties and zig zag rappers by the end of this shitfest.

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. -- Charles Darwin

10. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked spadeshoveler:

MartinLutherCOON (05-28-2016),Mistuh Bo-Bo (05-29-2016)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18,985 Thanks in 7,956 Posts

Niggers at it again !!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monkey_motor.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	135902

12. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked june bug:

Fishbonz (05-29-2016),MartinLutherCOON (05-28-2016),Mistuh Bo-Bo (05-29-2016)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,430 Thanks in 482 Posts

Do the majority of businesses still close up shop for nigger week?

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,221 Thanks in 467 Posts

This was taken from the nigger bike week website
    "Black Bike Week is not only the largest black bike festival in the world but its also the largest black beach week event period. Every Memorial Day Weekend over 350,000 bikers travel to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for fun,(I think they mean "Destroying property and goodiflying each other", food "Greasy food" festivities" Black Bike Week is not only the largest black bike festival in the world but its also the largest black beach week event period. Every Memorial Day Weekend over 350,000 bikers (I think they mean Niggers) travel to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina for fun, food, festivities and more. If you love bikes and the people who ride them, you cannot miss this event "MAGA MUHDICK" and more. If you love bikes and the people who ride them, you cannot miss this event."( I'll PASS)

<a href=http://vrgames.by/sites/default/files/imagepicker/5088/punisher-arts-13.jpg target=_blank>http://vrgames.by/sites/default/file...er-arts-13.jpg</a>We're somewhere between Heaven And Hell and called Planet Earth for (US HUMANS)

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum (If You Want Peace Prepare For War)

(Heaven Is For Humans And ShitSkins Hell Is For You)
    I don't ever smile but if I did this would be it

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

As in festivalies I think they mean Robbin,rioting and looting
    I'm checking the weather for mb a topical storm hitting that area today and for the next few days

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,430 Thanks in 482 Posts

Niggers, motorcycles and a giant crowd seems like an awesome combo for some shines. There's some group of apes around here posing as a "bike club", they call themselves the "Buffalo Soldiers". Fuckers show up at every rod run, car show, bike event, cars and coffee, etc. and always cause issues. They're a bunch of "ex military", loud mouthed, cocky, obnoxious niggers. Always accompanied by a bunch of half dressed, middle aged sows. Most of them have clapped out Harleys and outdated crotch rockets, they truly think they are the shit.

Anyway I'm a gear head and I've got an old Nova I like to take out to the local shows and such. I've had at least three niggers from this group approach me at events and try to get me to "go run for some money" out on the interstate. Every time I've found and event coordinator or a cop and mentioned it and nothing ever happens. They let the greasy apes saunter around and bother people about street racing, it's ridiculous. Sure nigger, I'll risk jail time and thousands of dollars in fines so I can race your 96 Sportster for $200 in broad daylight on a highway. I turn them down every time and always get some smart assed remark about being scared or something. You'd think if enough of us complained the apes would be banned from participating but they always show up.

17. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Atemybegonias:

Mistuh Bo-Bo (05-29-2016)

Spoonbill hunter

niggers are lawless

I am glad I moved away from niggers--
    they are just plain trouble---it is impossible to work with them or be near them without their natural nigger behavior disrupting a human being's life

Monkey Pez

They should be getting washed out by now. A tropical storm is hitting today.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,331 Thanks in 722 Posts

Being there would be like being thrown into the old Lancelot Link: Secret Chimp TV show! (and boy, am I ever dating myself with that reference!)

21. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Sulla Felix:

Mistuh Bo-Bo (05-29-2016)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,514 Thanks in 407 Posts

I feel so sorry for the businesses who are being forced to remain open to service these obnoxious groids.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Popo presence at niggerfest in Atlantic Beach questioned

James Arnez of the Black Shepherds Motorcycle Club came to the Atlantic Beach Bikefest to spend time with fambly and take a break from it's hometown of Baltimore, which has been rocked by the death of Freddie Gray while in police custody.

“I just wanted to get away and relax with muh bruvvas and nephew. But I’m starting to hate it here because of all the cops,” said Arnez, who has attended the festival for 16 years.

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/new...nk=latest_side

The niggers want to come to the Myrtle Beach area and have a damned free for all chimpout like a couple of years ago. Because all you black muthafuckers can't behave yourselves we have to station a cop on every skreet koanurr to keep you black bastards in line. As a North Myrtle Beach taxpayer I don't like having to pay for it any better than having you nigger parasites in town. Why don't you go find some other place where you can practice your TNB and chimpout, kill, muhdik, rob and rape and they don't give a shit!! Somewhere like yo muddaland!!!! Fucking nigger!!!

24. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Anti-Nigger:

igor (06-03-2016)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,658 Thanks in 1,743 Posts

"Starting to hate it now because of the cops." I have never once been on vacation, or at work, or really any scenario where I "hated" police presence aside from speed trap traffic enforcement.

26. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked EBTfunder:

YTDevil (05-29-2017)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Apefest attendees: Let’s bankrupt Myrtle Beach

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/new...e83798212.html

Atlantic Beach Bikefest attendees say they’ve had enough of Myrtle Beach’s enforcement efforts over the Memorial Day weekend that led many to feel like they were in prison instead of on vacation.

Next year, they plan to boycott the city and move the money they spend on hotel rooms and at businesses in Myrtle Beach to North Myrtle Beach.

The niggers have set up a facespook page to boycott Myrtle Beach during apefest. I'm sure Myrtle Beach will appreciate the niggers not coming back!!! As far as going to North Myrtle, you black motherfuckers aren't wanted there either!!!! Go have your apefest in duh muddaland!!!

https://www.facebook.com/BlackBikeWeek.us/

They even habs uh gogibsmuhdat page for raising munnizes fo duh boycott:

https://www.gofundme.com/29wv2ubw

They have $45 so far of $30K the niggers want to raise!!! Might be able to buy a crack rock for that much!!!

Fucking niggers can't understand that no one wants to be around their criminal asses!!!

28. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Nigger:

Southern Accent (05-29-2017),YTDevil (05-29-2017)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,471 Thanks in 4,937 Posts

Bhahaha! N.Myrtle is mostly libtards now from what I have been told. Might not be a bad move for the niggers. But if the niggers really want to do something, go celebrate nigger bike week on a beach in Africa, that will teach us!

Know niggers, no peace. No niggers, know peace.

Niggers are pure evil. That's all there is to it. Don't believe me? Google the names Lonzie Barton, Antonio West, Reese Bowman or Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome.

30. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Groid:

Fishbonz (05-28-2017),YTDevil (05-29-2017)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

It's almost that time of the year again, and the coons are already crying!!!!

NAACP (NIGGERS) warns businesses not to close or refuse service during black bike week

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/new...152698554.html

32. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Nigger:

boon-avoider (05-27-2017),Fishbonz (05-28-2017),Southern Accent (05-29-2017)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 17,471 Thanks in 4,937 Posts

Lol, niggers think they can tell human business owners what to do with their establishment. Stupid nigtards.

34. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Groid:

boon-avoider (05-27-2017),Fishbonz (05-28-2017),Southern Accent (05-29-2017)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,961 Thanks in 2,994 Posts

Myrtle Beach Online won't accept comments so I can't tell these niggers to fuck off.

36. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Proud Irish White:

boon-avoider (05-27-2017),Fishbonz (05-28-2017),ted (05-26-2017)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

The SHITSKINS should be arriving at North Myrtle Beach soon and causing chaos and destruction of properties, dine-dash, shooting at each other and everything else that niggers do "maybe just maybe the Batfairy show up to collect the SHITSKINS who was made good". I fucking hope so that the Niggerlovers relized maybe that niggers are nothing but trouble with a capital T and should completely ban Nigger Bike Week indefinitely and keep a ear out for the popo scanner for their actions

38. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked A World without Niggers:

boon-avoider (05-27-2017),Southern Accent (05-29-2017)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,512 Thanks in 836 Posts

The wife and I make North Myrtle Beach a regular vacation spot. One year, I wanted to save a few bucks and book my vacation just before Memorial Day. The thoughtful customer service rep (human) warned me of nigger bike week in not so many words. From that conversation, I gathered she was a closet chimpmaniac! As a result, I booked my vacation just after Labor Day.
    The motorized nigger fest on two wheels is now an annual tradition. Myrtle Beach is a must avoid this time of year!!! I'd also give it another week to allow for the cleanup.

40. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Muhfugga:

boon-avoider (05-27-2017),Fishbonz (05-28-2017)

Super Moderator/CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 40,932 Thanks in 9,219 Posts

Certainly human businesses welcome human bikers and will close for nigger invaders. What happens during the biker event is the business enjoy a huge profit and have fun. What happens during niggerweek is a shitload of niggers invade and bring crime, stink and muhdik is to town. So, instead of getting robbed, raped and become, yet another nigger victim statistic, you lock the door and hang a shingle out saying "See you in a week" and there isn't a God damn thing the NaApeCP niggers can do but ook and eek.

Reparation through repatriation, ONLY!
    All niggers must go !

42. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked boon-avoider:

A World without Niggers (05-27-2017),Anti-Groid (05-27-2017),Fishbonz (05-28-2017),joealarmdude (05-28-2017)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,039 Thanks in 4,077 Posts

@boon-avoider see ya in a week that would be priceless to be a chimpmaniac and have that buisness to watch the niggers

44. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Fishbonz:

boon-avoider (05-28-2017)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/new...153128364.html

Well at least there was some goodness that came from nigger fest!!!! Haznig and DNS were a little busy, but not nearly enough!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast