User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger Haircuts 

Unregistered

Nigger Haircuts

Nigger haircuts looks so fucking stupid, especially the when a nigger has its hairline trimmed horizontally.
    http://just-blackmen-haircuts-bus.blogspot.com/2014/01/trendy-black-men-haircuts-2014.html?m=1

I remember niggers at my school would always act so uppity once they got "they fade" or "groomingz". They would never stop touching their damn head.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,316 Thanks in 19,597 Posts

Re: Nigger Haircuts

Everything niggers do is just stupid!

http://therighthairstyles.com/20-stylish-fade-haircuts-for-black-men/

Guest Poster

ROFLOL Smile Re: Nigger Haircuts

As if their shit kinky hair provides them a myriad of different hairstyles. Their females claim black is beautiful yet resort to getting their hair permed and adorning weaves because there's no way distinguish them from their male counterparts otherwise and even then the flat human looking hair simply looks unnatural are on their skulls.

Don't get me started on the "corn rowes". Makes niggers look like burnt shit is coming out their head pores. In the deep south in the back when times joggers weren't allowed haircuts. They hair remained puffy and kinky so as to absorb the sweat from their heads and use it as grease storages to feed they chillun

Unniggerated

Re: Nigger Haircuts

It is kinda nice when a nigger shaves "NIGGER" on to the back of their nappy gumby heads. He knows what he is. That should be a requirement! At least "TOBY". Then again, niggers could all have UPC codes
    shaved onto their skulls for easier processing into NU, not to mention drone suspect identification and removal.

You always see niggers lined up on Saturday morning at "da baabaa" shop to get shit-sheep-sheared. Adding UPC codes to their skulls would just reduce taxpayer expense for police lineups.

Guest Poster

ROFLOL Smile Re: Nigger Haircuts

There is only so many ways to bend a brillo pad.

Guest Poster

Plus that brillo pad needs to be cut with tin snips and electric side grinders . Black springs !

Ape Escape

NAPA has varying percentage of human admixtures. That's why many of can grow out their hair(though still prone to breakage) even if it's coarse and woolly. I have seen pictures of pure African tribes with very tightly kinked fur that's naturally short and cropped. They do not have access to scissors nor electric trimmers so it naturally breaks off due to the brittle and lack of density of the follicles. I wonders if the excess nutrients go instead to their heavy dense bones hence their species propensity to sink like a rock-fish in water. Just more evidence groids are a separate hominid species. It's the hollow lightness in the bones of birds that allows them the ability to be airborne.

Chalky White

Nigger "haircuts" =

WHITE MAN

the more appropriate term for :
    nigger 'hair-cut'

would be :
    nigger 'wool-fleece'

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)