User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How have Negroes made a job of yours worse? 

Unregistered

How have Negroes made a job of yours worse?

Share your experiences here.

Earl Butz

Re: How have Negroes made a job of yours worse?

I had to work with many AA coons in my career in LE and Corporate security. For some reason the powers that be assume niggers can perform these duties as well as human beings. I never believe that they thought the jigs were qualified, rather the top brass had little respect for what we did to protect the public and their collective asses as well. So they thought any moron can be a cop. I didn't really start to despise niggers until I worked my way up to higher management levels. As big a pain as they are to work with managing these troglodytes is much worse. No matter how lazy, stupid, dishonest or incapable of following policies and procedures they were, if you wrote them up it was always 'Jus cuz I be bleck of course the NL DWL in Nigger Resources would fight to the death to protect their DIVERSITY in da woak fooce. If HR couldn't save their black asses then I could be sure the county employment snivel rights office or the EEOC complaint was coming. It would take six months and two bushels of paper work and 10 hours of phone hearings but I never had one reinstated. I was proud of that when I retired. Most Administrators will just put up with the TNB because they can't afford the time and hassle of terminating the worthless bags of guts.

LIVERLIPPER

Along time ago some dumbass decided to hire a nigger architect to lay out a woodworking and metal fabrication shop, yep, that is correct welding equipment and saw dust in the same room. The Machines were laid out close much to close to each other to be used, material fed into other machines and not in a productive manner. There were tons of mistakes such as no power, water or air hook ups anywhere near the electric, hydraulic or pneumatic tools and machines. The entire layout was the antithesis to continual movement and safety. No one said anything until after a vacuum company hard piped the vacuum and ventilation system into and above the machines (all of it had to be moved).

The entire place was a cluster fuck of ape-ic proportions and the nigger had libtards backing up its mistake's. They offered solutions such as "can't they just use extension cords and can't they just move the surface planner/table saw/brake/lathe/work bench when they need to use the fork lift to bring in materials?" and of course "can't those guys just work harder to meet quotas?"

I am not really complaining as I got paid very well to fix the mess and I now have full access to shop anytime I want it 24/7 but along with that I got a lot of dirty looks from the nigger and especially the libtards when I suggested "why not work intelligently rather than harder ?" "Production will go up I promise."

There were plenty of accusations that I did those things because it was a nigger involved (of course I did the nigger fucked it all up!)

Earl Butz

A prophet is never recognized in his own time... It is fun to watch them screw things up and eventually the NLs will come to a human for help.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 30,449 Thanks in 9,470 Posts

Where I work, niggers don't have to do their jobs properly, and something as simple as fire doors being blocked open by niggers is OK because they don't know better, but because I'm WHITE, they expect more out of me. I was right out told this, without them actually saying niggers are stupid, but the niggers still get a way with monkeyshines.

I H8 NIGGERS!

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,932 Thanks in 4,216 Posts

i worked with a freckled one that smelled so bad we had to kick him from the lunch table .... they fired him after he dropped a few pallets

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 14 Thanks in 7 Posts

They call for tech support and don't speak clear using their ebonics crap and then have enough nerve to ask for someone who speaks english, as if their mumbling ape language is english. So basically, they call whine and complain and by the time they get help its something so stupid like turning mute off their ipad

Guest Poster

A few summers ago I worked a federal seasonal job geared toward teaching farm workers on a visa basic English and other skills. The boss was and still is, has been for far too many years, a huge NL. I was hired to be one of two teachers. I am a mestiza; the other teacher was a Puertonigger. The NL was venomous to me from the start and also towards the field workers. They would come in sweating and panting from the field and she would holler at them at the top of her lungs like a screeching banshee to get the chairs and put them in rows in the sun. The last thing the workers wanted was more sun but she didn't give a damn. Each of us teachers had an assistant both assistants were niggers the same two niggers that she had been hiring for years. I had a certain list of duties to perform and the assistant another. The NL would look at me right in the face and tell the big beefy sowpotamus that was my aid that she did not have to do anything to just sit down and relax. On certain days she would even allow the sow to bring her grand niglet and sit there holding it and she even bought a stuffed animal for the niglet one time. In the meantime she kept snapping at me and even accused me repeatedly of stealing pencils. The NL continued to do this even after the Puertonigger teacher told her that she had taken all the pencils. If I make the choice to start stealing, believe me I am going to steal something far more valuable than pencils.

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 41,839 Thanks in 9,616 Posts

In my first job out of college, the plant lost a phase of their 440-3-phase power 1000 amp service. The company nigger whose job it was to sweep up and to drive the fork lift, said that he knew how to fix it. I was assuming that the nigger was going to the fuse box to replace a cartridge fuse. I told the nigger to "get the F**k away from the fuse box." Well, the dumb nigger didn't listen and went to the fuse box anyway, never threw the disconnect, and ended up arcing the good phases when using a screwdriver instead of a volt meter to 'test' the phase to ground to figure which one was out. A few inches of the screwdriver was literally vaporized,and the noise sounded like someone shot a .357 magnum revolver indoors. The VP of the company, however, refused to fire the nigger.

Guest Poster

Your experience reminds me of mine Paddyroller where I posted above that the NL boss would look me in the face and tell the sowpotamus that was supposed to be my assistant to just sit down and relax. That, of course, meant that I had to do all the work not only preparing to head for the field, but also outside in the field. She pissed me off so bad that a few days before the job ended I called the NL on the phone and I verbally mopped the floor with her ass. I was expecting her to report me but I didn't hear anything about it, probably because it would be my word against hers and also because she probably realized that I did have good reason to complain about her.

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 235 Thanks in 95 Posts

[QUOTE=Earl Butz;693091]I had to work with many AA coons in my career in LE and Corporate security. For some reason the powers that be assume niggers can perform these duties as well as human beings. I never believe that they thought the jigs were qualified, rather the top brass had little respect for what we did to protect the public and their collective asses as well. So they thought any moron can be a cop. I didn't really start to despise niggers until I worked my way up to higher management levels. As big a pain as they are to work with managing these troglodytes is much worse. No matter how lazy, stupid, dishonest or incapable of following policies and procedures they were, if you wrote them up it was always 'Jus cuz I be bleck of course the NL DWL in Nigger Resources would fight to the death to protect their DIVERSITY in da woak fooce. If HR couldn't save their black asses then I could be sure the county employment snivel rights office or the EEOC complaint was coming. It would take six months and two bushels of paper work and 10 hours of phone hearings but I never had one reinstated. I was proud of that when I retired. Most Administrators will just put up with the TNB because they can't afford the time and hassle of terminating the worthless bags of guts.[/QUOTE]

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ about sums it up about working with niggers.

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Guest Poster

Going behind them and repairing there screw ups .

Guest Poster

You haven't lived until you've worked behind a counter and had to deal with a lot of nigger customers. Nobody who has done that can harbor illusions about the prospects of ever significantly improving their circumstances. It teaches you that their problems are hard-wired in them.

WHITE MAN

l was working in a convenience store/gas station in Akron Ohio, in the ghetto...

one nigger had 10"+ long hair.
    one day, it comes in with only one half of it's head done in cornrows...yAy ! - what a sight to behold.

in my first three months of employment, I was receiving numbers on scratch tickets on my paperwork from the closing shift ( standard )...
    instinctively, I would count the lottery tickets and I would then pencil in ( in very small numbers ) the actual numbers. for about 3 months I was accused of padding numbers. and then they realized that the nigger was scamming the scratch tickets. finally, terminated - thank goodness.

another nigger walks on in through the drive-thru one night, with a mask on his face and his finger under his shirt and tries to rob the place. it had worked there two weeks and received one check. this was his third attempted robbery. off to nigger U for 5 years.

there isn't a single place I've ever worked at that chose to employ a nigger that wasn't problematic.

not once not one not ever.

the word : 'nigger,' sums it up rather quite succinctly.

Uncool Buck

To any human forced to work with a nigger, you have my coondolences.

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,408 Thanks in 250 Posts

Instead of one of coontless AA encoonters, I’ll reply with a question of my own- When has the presence of a nigger EVER made anyone’s workplace better? I’m guessing the answer is NEVER. Fuck a bunch of those useless apes.

Cracker Power

Thanks, APEfirmative Action, thank you so very fucking much.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)