User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OMG!!!!! I have had enough of fucking Darkies!!!!!!! 

Cupid Stunt

Angry2 OMG!!!!! I have had enough of fucking Darkies!!!!!!!

I'm just sick and tired of Darkies. They are literally coming here by the fucking Banana Boat load. I'm from Ireland. A small nice town, but over the last fifteen years it has gotten steadily worse. I really believe Society has started to break down. The breed like Rats, They live on Welfare, They do not Work and just seem to ruin everything and anything they appear at. I swear I'm starting to lose all hope in Our future. We are I believe a Social experiment in dumbing down the Population into a Hybrid Mongrel Nation. The Country is Rotten to the Core with these fucking Savages. I really detest there very presence and existence. I fear greatly for the Generations to come, dealing with these horrible Gollywogs. Thank you for allowing me to blow off some steam and vent my spleen.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 605 Thanks in 287 Posts

Re: OMG!!!!! I have had enough of fucking Darkies!!!!!!!

Niggers impose danger in all societies no matter how strong that a society is. I can you feel you since we have lots of them here in Russia. I'm also losing hope just seeing the people here accepting niggers as human beings makes me feel really sick and depressed. I hope you don't have to encounter any interactions with these chimps and always be cautious when a nigger approaches you. Good luck to you.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,219 Thanks in 533 Posts

Is there such thing as a nigger-free country? Any suggestions?

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 605 Thanks in 287 Posts

I don't think that exists. But, the lowest population of niggers? I'd say Germany, Russia and Greece.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,396 Thanks in 2,791 Posts

I understand fully what you are going through. All I can say is Join.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 736 Thanks in 356 Posts

I'm guessing they don't care about learning anything about Irish culture or trying to assimilate at all, they just bring in their own stupid monkey culture. It's the same with every other human civilization they infest.

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 41,303 Thanks in 10,737 Posts

Become a member and you can rant to your hearts content. We love bashing niggers but can use all the help we can get spreading the word.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,694 Thanks in 3,889 Posts

Whats the law say about settin' out some traps?

Guest Poster

I wondered about that too DGM. Why would they migrate to countries that have colder climates when their DNA is meant for hotter climates, i.e. their skin, their hair,etc. ? For ex., why has Chicago become so "dark"? Chicago is VERY cold in the winter. But you must be right, because why else would they go to these colder cities? Wherever they can get their gibs, they go....they can always buy warm coats with the free money they get from the government. Maybe, too, they go to populated cities in ANY country in order to sell their drugs. So, since Chicago is such a big city, more of them can be drug dealers as well as getting their freebies from the gov't. I feel for Cupid Stunt and so relate to what he is saying. I get angry, too, and even depressed about it since it's so bad now in the U.S., what the niggers are doing to our country, but it's heartbreaking to think that even a smaller and beautiful country as Ireland is becoming inundated with niggers. I traveled to Ireland when I was very young and I did not see one nigger when I was there. Thanks again Chimpmania for giving me a place to vent. I love this site. I need to try to register again. Tried once and there was an error and I wasn't able to get in because I accidentally thought of a user name that ended up being a name that one of the trolls was using!! Not sure how that happened since the name had "Chimp" in it!

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,169 Thanks in 529 Posts

Their idea of assimilating will be rapping limericks and spending their dole on Guinness.

I am just another European, surrounded by niggers, nigger lovers and apathetic idiots.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,103 Thanks in 2,513 Posts

Take a tour of the zoo and join as a member if you wish. Plenty of jaboonery world wide. Sorry you town has an influx of niggers. They ruin everything.

Thank our head nigger in chief. Niggers think they are Irish.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1389849/Many-African-Americans-tracing-IRISH-roots-inspired-Barack-Obama.html

Guest Poster

In Sweden these apes have to eat D-vitamin to even survive in the first place, we have dark winters. Several zoomalicoons die each year because o lack of D-vitamin.

LIVERLIPPER

Dump on the politicians who are allowing them in to bolster their voting base.

Guest Poster

Coons are goons

My mom use to call them darkies too . I just call em fucking niggers.

Chalky White

ALL these darkie ape bastards belong in Apefreaka, or blasted directly into the sun.

Unzip-a-dee-mu dhik

"... these horrible Gollywogs." - The only good gollywog was on the Robinson's Jam jars, until they did away it because it was deemed rayciss by the PC thought police.

Guest Poster

Angry2 Colons are goons

What's up with all of the niggers in every commercial on tv . And the nigger loving companies ! The way those black heathens are on everything . You would think they are 80% of the population . Instead of 13% . I feel like am the only person who is seeing this bullshit . I am sick to death of this shit. They are making them out like they are the supreme race . Nothing farther from the truth . Come on white people . They are making the niggers out to be a lot more then they are or will ever be . I just wanted to put my opinion out there. Worthless fucking niggers . Nigger lovers and oil pumpers.
    And half breeds . I hate them all.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,104 Thanks in 908 Posts

My grandad used to call niggers darkies. And the gollywog on the Robinsons jar is well remembered and venerated in my house.

Joel Coddler Harris

13% of the population, 80+% of the serious crime statistics, coddlers cooveniently disregard that one when they're insisting their evil, feral sub-primates are "just like us". Like fuck they are and every time one of these absolute despicable morons learns the hard way what niggers really are, it makes my day, more than a McNigger's Gibs Muh Meal does for a shitskin.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)