Thread: Restaurants be rayciss 'n sheeit 

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233,126 Thanks in 61,863 Posts

Restaurants be rayciss 'n sheeit

“But the fact that a third of servers admit to varying their quality of service based on customers’ race, often giving niggers inferior service, shows that race continues to be an issue in our society.”

The study’s findings indicate that many servers perceive niggers as being rude and/or poor tippers, suggesting that nigger coonstomers, in particular, are likely targets of servers’ self-professed discriminatory actions.

The only "tip" a nigger knows or understands is the one at the end of a muh dik.

http://newsone.com/2004040/restaurant-racism-survey/

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

2. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked TattooedRedHead:

sendthemback (04-25-2012)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,262 Thanks in 19,587 Posts

Survey: Waiters Discriminate Because Blacks Are Bad Tippers and Because They Are Filthy Animals
    Fixed!

4. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked DragonInSnow:

MajiksVirus (04-25-2012),sendthemback (04-25-2012),stinkyasscoons (04-27-2012),TattooedRedHead (04-24-2012),Weyoun (04-24-2012)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,733 Thanks in 1,011 Posts

The mental olympics liberals will put themselves through to "find the racism" is incredible. Where we see customers behaving badly, they Find the Racism in someone else. Nevermind that servers survive on tips and because of that, will generally give the best service possible--nevermind that through years or even months on the job, a two year old would understand when one particular group of "people" are going to mistreat them AND not consider the server's livlihood (tips)--nevermind that niggers will do this to other nigger servers, too......it's all institutional racism, all designed to keep the black man/woman down. Niggers once again din do nuffin...now go out and vote DEMOCRAT!

6. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Jungle Jane:

LIVERLIPPER (04-24-2012),Weyoun (04-24-2012)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 537 Thanks in 248 Posts

“Race continues to be a significant barrier to equal treatment in restaurants and other areas of social life???”
    lol No s**t. How about life in general. Niggers will never change their ways...at least not for the better.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,246 Thanks in 9,791 Posts

They still haven't figured it out have they. Niggers treat servers like shit. End of story. Now the servers and restaurants are racist because they give them inferior service. Will they see that? No.

The Prison Warden

We will not be denied our rights and civil liberties. Freedom expression is our right under the constitution of the United States.
    I am not a racist. I am a realist. Welcome to the reality.

9. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Weyoun:

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,150 Thanks in 951 Posts

Common sense that 99% of the time niggers never leave tips. More likely, they'll wait until closing and then rob the waiters/waitresses of their hard earned tips for the day.

11. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked sxng9:

FourWinds

This isn't an assumption its a fact. Niggers rarely ever tip, they are the worst customers in the food service industry. They are impossible to please, either the dish isn't quite right to them, or they try to haggle with you like its a fucking baghdad market, or they will sabotage their own food to try to get out of paying for it.

13. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked FourWinds:

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,239 Thanks in 529 Posts

Originally Posted by sxng9 View Post
    Common sense that 99% of the time niggers never leave tips. More likely, they'll wait until closing and then rob the waiters/waitresses of their hard earned tips for the day.
    You left out the Dine & Dash part.

Niggers: The antidote to civilization.

15. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked cotton:

PCT

I tip fair to well, depending on service....let's say, I get some serious advantages in restaurants and other eateries.....such as being able to use a restroom, despite not having one open to the public, free food, free promotions, extras, no sales tax at times. And that's just minor perks, the friendships that you make with owners are priceless. All human run areas.

17. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked PCT:

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,645 Thanks in 17,119 Posts

Quite simply, niggers are treated like shit because they are shit.

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,627 Thanks in 2,826 Posts

Niggers will run wait staff asses off, spend hundreds on drinks, bitch about the food and try to get the manager to comp them and then after sometimes hours of fucking with the coon they do not leave a tip.
    I do not need a study because I talk to people that actually work at places.

NIGGERS MAKE ME SICK!

20. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked ALLERGIC REACTION:

germaniajim

I recently read the same article, Very informative to say the least, but any one in the restaurant industry , Im sure, would love to have a sign in front that says, " Sorry, niggers not served here"

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,762 Thanks in 2,052 Posts

Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    This isn't an assumption its a fact. Niggers rarely ever tip, they are the worst customers in the food service industry. They are impossible to please, either the dish isn't quite right to them, or they try to haggle with you like its a fucking baghdad market, or they will sabotage their own food to try to get out of paying for it.
    FourWinds is a goddamned genius! I've never seen so much truth in so few glorious words! :thup

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 898 Thanks in 470 Posts

There's always McNigger's and KFC.

They belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers.

Uncle Toms Crackhouse

When I was in college, I never even heard one of my liberal acquaintances who served say something positive, or even neutral, about jigaboo tipping habits.

My girlfriend put herself through college serving at Cracker Barrel. She said the first thing niggers do is ask if there are free refills on the drinks. Unfortunately for its servers, CB gives free refills on the homemade lemonade, which the niggers go ape for. Its non-stop refills until the minute they shamble out of the building. Then they try to get as many packets of jam that they can get their paws on. They ask for so much that its obvious they are hoarding it in their purses, fat rolls, muh coochies or wherever else they can stash it. Then they complain about not getting everything they ordered but want the additional food for free. Then they try to get management to comp their meals for the order being wrong or the food being bad (of course this is after they have cleaned their plates).

According to my GF, in the event that coons do tip, its a predetermined (low) amount that doesn't vary regardless of how hard they worked the servers or how large the groidal is. My GF said that Sunday Jebus niggers are the worst because they arrive in large hordes and they are all riled up from whatever it is they do in nigger churches. She also said that the nigger servers hate serving black tables because they know exactly what to expect.

+ Reply to Thread