Thread: Letters to Marquell 

Super Moderator
    CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,296 Thanks in 2,813 Posts

Letters to Marquell

The latest episode of CM radio features a foul mouthed little nigger by the name of Marquell. Please use this thread to express your thoughts on this nigger. A short letter or any other form of expression is welcomed and could be read on an upcoming episode of the show.

2. The Following 12 Chimpmaniacs Thanked ChimpsPatrol:

Bat Fairy (04-30-2015),LIVERLIPPER (05-31-2015),niggjersey (03-07-2016),Rust Bucket (11-20-2015),SAINT SKITTLES (05-15-2015),Skim (01-21-2015),The Wolverine (01-24-2015),Top water JIG (02-19-2016),Whiteduck (02-28-2016)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,441 Thanks in 887 Posts

Re: Letters to Marquell

Foul Mouth Down Low Cross Dressing Nigger Aperest Clip
    Name:  black-woman-gets-tased-o.gif
Views: 2235
Size:  1.67 MB

4. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked hueypnewton:

ChimpsPatrol (08-22-2015),Skim (08-02-2015)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,517 Thanks in 1,904 Posts

@LIVERLIPPER

Dr. Lipper, I think you would have to be on the show personally to ask the nigger these questions. They are far too complicated for the nigger brain to comprehend. Regarding question four, I believe Mrs. Chow's car was found abandoned and upside down along I-90's dead mans curve in Cleveland.

6. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked nixnigs:

ChimpsPatrol (08-22-2015),LIVERLIPPER (08-02-2015),Skim (08-02-2015),The Wolverine (09-27-2015)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,757 Thanks in 875 Posts

Useless shitstain marquell,

In episode 81, you referred to me as a "cracker" while reading my letter. Let me educate your stupid ass: Niggers came up with the term "cracker" to refer to YT during the glorious slavery years. YT used to punish niggers by cracking the bullwhip on them, and so the "cracker" of the whip became a term for niggers to refer to YT. Please ask Skim and Nigger Claus to demonstrate the cracking of the whip on you for educational purposes. Enjoy it, nigger!!

8. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Muhfugga:

ChimpsPatrol (08-22-2015),Skim (08-08-2015),The Wolverine (09-27-2015)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,574 Thanks in 688 Posts

Marquell:

Why do niggers always make this ugly O with their fat lips whenever they do something annoying or if they see a human in pain?

10. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Alucard:

ChimpsPatrol (08-22-2015),Skim (08-08-2015)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,946 Thanks in 20,681 Posts

Marquell,

When you were crapped out in the McDonald's baffroom, did you splatter on the floor or make it to the toilet?

12. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Missing Link:

Bat Fairy (09-04-2015),ChimpsPatrol (08-22-2015),Skim (08-08-2015),The Wolverine (09-27-2015),Woden (09-03-2015)

Chief Zoo Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,539 Thanks in 6,319 Posts

Nigger Marquell,

I just listened to episode #82 and I was not pleased to hear you had a piece of chicken left. Also, Chimps Patrol contacted me and said his poor dog spent the rest of the night licking his ass to get the taste of nigger out of his mouth. Since you like multiple choice questions, I have one for you.

A. The guest tonight tazers you.

or

B. My dog, Rommel, would like to meet you and you can pet him.

14. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Chimpmaster:

Bat Fairy (09-04-2015),Buckshank (08-29-2015),ChimpsPatrol (09-19-2015),Skim (08-29-2015),The Wolverine (09-27-2015)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,649 Thanks in 735 Posts

Yo Marquell!
    I beez needin sum advisin an wutzta do wiff ma wite honkie bitchez. I gotz wun hoo be called denees an she gotzda car an da cash and a poosey .Ho be puttin out and gibbin benjuminz. She be wukkin at da waffa house an awways gibz me ma koolz, kronik an watdafuk i wan. Bitch beez comfy like ma timbalan bootz bu she dun fukk ma homey orfodante. Wat I shud do? Slap dat bitch o cap dat mufugga?
    Nest week me an ma babeemamma shakweena beez goin to a weddin fo ma homey Dooki an hiz womman Dasondra. Deyz beez humpin da boom afta he got out da join. Kan a OG likze meez be wearin FUBU to da church o does I go fool gangsta wiff dem collas? Wat shud I be breening as a giff? I dun gotz me 4 setz rimz an sum stenshions fo da bitches heer frum ferguson.
    Fank yooz verrry munch. Weez needz mo bruvvas wif no-ledge.
    Keepz It Reelz Homee
    Peace Out
    Makweefa Jackson

16. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Buck Ofama:

ChimpsPatrol (09-19-2015),Skim (09-02-2015),The Wolverine (09-27-2015)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,556 Thanks in 4,162 Posts

Simian Marquell,

I thought it would be nice to lighten your black nigger day by telling you a joke.

Two priests are arguing over whether God is a nigger or White. Finally the one says he will just go ask God himself. When he comes back he says with a shrug, "I don't know, he just said 'I am what I am'" The other priest says, Well, that proves it! God is White!" "How can you be so sure?" "Well, because, if God was a nigger he would have said, "I is what I is."

Hope you had a nice laugh you dumb fucking nigger.

Woden

"The only thing worse than a police state is a nigger state."

18. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Woden:

Bat Fairy (09-04-2015),ChimpsPatrol (09-19-2015),Skim (09-03-2015)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Marquail or whatever your name is:

1 - Why do sheboons always have this slight smile on their disgusting fat lips?

2 - Has it ever occurred to you that you're not the sexy nigger male that you see in movies? That real-life white women would sooner walk into a lion's den than allow a nigger to get within three hundred feet of their person?

20. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Alucard:

Bat Fairy (09-12-2015),ChimpsPatrol (09-19-2015),Skim (09-12-2015)

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,644 Thanks in 17,119 Posts

To the nigger that calls itself Marquell:

RE: Sponsorship

nigger,

It has come to our attention that you have become an integral part of the show and as such we here at The Tyreese's Pieces Candy Factory and Weave Emporium hope that you will help us to reach your many millions of listeners (you better do it nigger!) so we propose you take a sponsorship.

As compensation we offer you a safe knuckle to and from the show. To ensure your prompt and intact arrival two of our companies finest and most experienced nigger walkers (Vito AKA Bench Vise and Giuseppe AKA Band Saw) will accompany you during your leisurely stroll.

If your Master's agree and you can keep your black ass out of jail or DNS we will be happy to supply you with a script of our commercial (it would be wise of you to learn to read between now and then)

Tyreese's Pieces

Jenkem and Watermelon flavored candy

Say this shit--------nigger- My homie, are you a nigger of discerning taste? (You better not say tasteteses you SOB!)
    nigger- Do YT's confections lack a certain panache?
    nigger- Is the traditional after dinner mint not "all up in there"?
    nigger- Do you yearn for something more suited to your undomesticated palate?
    nigger - Do you want to light up your Substantia nigra?
    Organ Grinder- turns the crank and you dance a little jig
    nigger-
    AWWWWWWWWWWWW fuck then nigga we gotz the shit! Tyreese's Pieces!
    " you clap your paws...top or bottom ones, your choice
    Organ Grinder - Throws you a treat, you throw a gang sign
    nigger- Tyreese's Pieces is a hard shelled Water Melon flavored candy with a soft gooey jenkem center about the size of a bottle cap and it ain't no YT bottle cap neither it is the size of a fo'tay cap, how nigga be dat! Soz if'n you don't want your next treat to be from some big nigger named sweetie down at the county then pick yo black ass up some Tyreese's Pieces cuz black palates matter!

Your immediate attention better happen

Got you ranged,

LiverLipper

Chief of Psychological Operations and Evidence Eradication

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

22. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

Bat Fairy (09-14-2015),Buck Ofama (09-20-2015),ChimpsPatrol (09-17-2015),Skim (09-15-2015),The Wolverine (09-27-2015)

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,201 Thanks in 2,193 Posts

Hey dumb worthless nigger Marquell,

You don't learn too good, do you? I take time to teach you a good lesson a few episodes back, and you only get worse. Stealing @Nigger Chow's Hello Kitty Smart Car (hell, I'm not a fan of em myself but that don't give you the right to steal em), insulting @Bat Fairy and pissin her off so she has to take time out of her valuable life (unlike yours) to come Taze you, and now you're back to getting uppity with the hosts as well as the guests!

Shitskin, I came on the first time to set an example, to show you what NOT to do so MAYBE, just MAYBE you could add a little value to the show. But with your sub-70 IQ, short attention span and nasty attitude, you bring the show to a screeching halt at least once an episode. I'm glad @ChimpsPatrol got a dog to chomp on you although I really feel sorry for the dog! Something's gotta give here, bub. I was going easy on you the first time around, but if you don't straighten up, I'll come back and the gloves are comin' off.

You need to get it through your simian brain that you are like the niggers in old black and white movies: here for entertainment of humans. I know you are dumb as hell, but if I have to, I'll come back to remind you of everything I just wrote, and believe me, you AIN'T gonna enjoy it!

I can't believe this is possible, but Leroy had more worth than you, and that's saying a lot for any knuckle-dragger.

I hope someone nails you in the eyes with a whole can of bear spray, coon.

Go to nigger hell,

The Wolverine

"Tell me what you consider to be your greatest strength, so that I may know best how to undermine you; your greatest fear, so that I may know which to force you to face; what you cherish most, so that I may take it from you; tell me that which you crave, so that I may deny you."

24. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Wolverine:

Bat Fairy (09-28-2015),ChimpsPatrol (02-19-2016),LIVERLIPPER (09-27-2015),Nigger Chow (10-09-2015),Skim (09-27-2015)

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Marksmell,

RE: Your next of kin

Greetings and salutations you coproderm! As avid listeners of Chimpmania Radio we here at Apecestors.nig have no choice but tolisten to your ramblings, meanderings and ookings if we are to enjoy the entireshow. Nonetheless, it is well worth the effort, especially the parts whereinyou volunteer to test out the latest in shock therapy devices, upper limbextending striking impedimenta and anti-negroid canine defensive systems. Keepup the good work!

That being said andyou being a fucking nigger it is evident that you are not long for this world.We at Apecestors.nig being certifiedniggerologists, degreed niggeronomists and well versed in porch monkeyery canand do appreciate this, especially since it has come to our attention that youleft the space for “next of kin” blank on your job application.

In cooperation withyour Masters we have obtained a sample of your DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid notdrugs n’ alcohol you idiot) and entered it into our giant data base of niggersamples.

Your DNA was takenfrom the flakes of shit on your sail foam and analyzed at our laboratories freeof charge!

Now for the good news.

Your mammy is oneAlice Pithecine Robustus (prisoner# 7397008) AKA fi’cent, AKA Freeway. She/itis currently a resident of Browridge County Detention Facility.

Your pappy is absent,but we have narrowed your sire down to one or all of the bucks that attendedyour famblies 1998 fambly reunion.

Coonillogically speaking your entire geneticmakeup originates from a three room area in the Oozing Cloaca projects of Ookland.You are 12% feces, 7% Johnny loot nigger, 2% mayate, 14% NAPA, 1% african and54% unidentified but totally worthless substances; in essence you are 100%nigger. All 48 of your chromosomes will bear this out.

Shove it up your ass nigger,

LiverLipper

26. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

Bat Fairy (09-27-2015),Buck Ofama (09-29-2015),ChimpsPatrol (02-19-2016),Skim (09-28-2015),The Wolverine (09-28-2015),Woden (11-20-2015)

Chief Zoo Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,539 Thanks in 6,319 Posts

Nigger Ja'Quar Jones. And, damn, the other one on the show. As admin here I am inviting both you niggers for a tour of nigger pit.

28. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Chimpmaster:

Bat Fairy (09-27-2015),ChimpsPatrol (09-27-2015),Skim (09-28-2015),The Wolverine (09-28-2015)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Nigger 1 and Nigger 2:

Why do nigger bucks always have that "evil grin" on their faces? Where one corner of their boot lips is turned up while their eyes are angry? Are they trying to imitate the white villains they see on TV?

30. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Alucard:

ChimpsPatrol (02-19-2016),Skim (10-10-2015),The Wolverine (10-11-2015)

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Hey you shitskin,

I was wondering if you and your co-nigger Jar-cum might be interested in demonstrating your nigger smarts to all of us "ignint" humans by discussing the following topic: Child support.

Now consider the following- all niggers who have been caught owe child support and if it only costs $1.50 a week to feed a niglet in africa why not send all niglets to africa to ease the financial burden on da bruvvas.

Eat shit and die nigger,

LiverLipper

32. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

Bat Fairy (11-10-2015),ChimpsPatrol (02-19-2016),Skim (11-07-2015),Woden (11-20-2015)

CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,401 Thanks in 1,906 Posts

Hello little Mini Nig!
    Just wanted you to know that you are invited to a very special Thanksgiving Dinner at the beautiful Chimpmania Studios. There will be a Thanksgiving Dinner served for the Chimpmania members that attend that none will equal.
    Make sure Ja'Quar and Angelfoo McSpade come too because you will be featured guests.
    All your past friends such as Liverlipper, Frenchy, Bat Fairy, The Wolverine, Dr. Chimptastic, Chimpspatrol, and many more will be there to ummmm..honor you nigs,
    So dress to impress and have your Probation officer drop you off at the regularly scheduled time.
    See you then little nigger
    Skim

34. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Skim:

Bat Fairy (11-13-2015),ChimpsPatrol (11-12-2015),Missing Link (11-12-2015),Whip_Cracker (11-13-2015),Woden (11-20-2015)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,244 Thanks in 9,212 Posts

Originally Posted by Casper View Post
    Dear Sooty.

You really are a sickening little insufferable Bollocks. I hear your Daddy Leroy is in Liberia with his fat CB Girlfriend. I hear tell he's running for President of that shithole. Chances are he'll probably win seeing as having an IQ of 67 would make him the smartest Nigger out there. I suggest you move into his Dumpster and start collecting empty bottles to make up your fare to Africa. Out there your Daddy President can make you Supreme Commander Overlord of the Jungle and have yourself a nice yellow uniform, with all the tassles, Ostrich feathers and medals you like.

Up yours Nigger and may your sack rot off.

Casper.
    It probably wouldn't want to wear a uniform. It could be general butt naked II!!!

36. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Anti-Nigger:

ChimpsPatrol (11-12-2015),Skim (11-18-2015)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,351 Thanks in 2,165 Posts

Hi Marquell, you disgusting shitbag little nigger. I was listening to the show for the first time a couple of days ago when you were doing your spelling b challenge. I was driving in my car at the time drinking my coffee and after hearing your ridiculous attempts to spell i spit my coffee out multiple times all over the seats of my car. It's going to cost me $300 to get it detailed and if you weren't so fucking stupid it would of never happened so you are responsible for paying for it by the end of the next show. If payment is not made your ashy, chocolate, disgusting ass will be tased until I feel my reparations are paid up. Have a nice day and go fuck yourself.

38. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked niggjersey:

Bat Fairy (11-20-2015),Skim (11-18-2015)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 880 Thanks in 301 Posts

Marquell,
    Your voice sounds like an Ewok getting muhdicked. Here's hoping that Ja'Queer makes ghetto lobster outta your scrawny ass this Thanksgiving!
    :ghetto lobster:

40. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rust Bucket:

Bat Fairy (11-20-2015),ChimpsPatrol (03-02-2016),Skim (11-22-2015)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,556 Thanks in 4,162 Posts

Tell the truff nigger marquell...did you sniff the used blue condom you found in your halloween candy bag?

42. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Woden:

Bat Fairy (11-20-2015),ChimpsPatrol (03-02-2016),LIVERLIPPER (02-21-2016),Skim (11-22-2015)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,401 Thanks in 2,334 Posts

This is why I know it takes zero talent to write (c)rap. It took me all of five minutes to write it, and it goes out to you Nigger marquell:

Nigger, Nigger oh Nigger marquell.
    You're fucking ugly and you really smell.

Your hurr is wooly and has a stench of chicken grease.
    How did you get the bail for your release?

The odor is offending the hairs in my nose.
    Just like the appearance of those twerking ho's.

Skim is coming with the electric whip.
    NJ Trapper is going to bust your lip.

Ja'Quar is watching so it can steal your kicks.
    Then it's off to NU for some more muh-diks.

But before you go there's something I can't figure.
    How'd you steal my car you Fucking Nigger?

Tyrone: "Yo gurll yo facebuk picsha lookz pretty hot. Heeittt muh up beezotch. Uh send ya picshas uh muh-dik."

Brittany: "I'm only seven years old you sick fucking nigger."

44. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked YTDevil:

ChimpsPatrol (03-02-2016),Dr. Chimptastic (03-02-2016),LIVERLIPPER (02-21-2016),Rust Bucket (11-30-2015),Skim (11-22-2015)

CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,401 Thanks in 1,906 Posts

Originally Posted by niggjersey View Post
    Hi Marquell, you disgusting shitbag little nigger. I was listening to the show for the first time a couple of days ago when you were doing your spelling b challenge. I was driving in my car at the time drinking my coffee and after hearing your ridiculous attempts to spell i spit my coffee out multiple times all over the seats of my car. It's going to cost me $300 to get it detailed and if you weren't so fucking stupid it would of never happened so you are responsible for paying for it by the end of the next show. If payment is not made your ashy, chocolate, disgusting ass will be tased until I feel my reparations are paid up. Have a nice day and go fuck yourself.
    Dear Marquell you smelly shitbag nigger boy,
    I hope you know that niggjersey is scheduled to appear in the studios for the next episode of Chimpmania Radio. I think he has an issue with you and i hope you remember to use massa before addressing any of us. If you don't start reading your letters on the show again like a good little nigger you can bet that Liverlipper and I will warm up the bullwhip and the tazers. And as Casper says, may your sack rot off sooty.
    Your Better,
    Skim

46. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Skim:

ChimpsPatrol (02-19-2016),Dr. Chimptastic (03-02-2016),niggjersey (02-19-2016),Whiteduck (02-28-2016)

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Shitskin Marquell,

I have several questions for your pecker tracked carcass

(1) Regarding those two cum dumpsters of nigress virtue and their cooking show. Would you be as so kind as to ask of them... Would a proper nigger serve its niglet feek-a-cee with gravy or a side of blue waffles?

(2) Is niglet feek-a-cee a brunch dish or a desert?

(3) Is Ja'quar your mammy or your sisters pimp?

(4) Are the whore's barfeeto and angel foo sister sister's or just sista sista's?

(5) Why aren't more niglets named obama?

(6) Does Master Skim know that you touched his guitar?

(7) Did ja'quar really slap a muh-dik out of your mouth before your last appearance in court?

(8) What did you do with Nigger Chow's Hello Kitty Car?

May misfortune and a baby grand piano fall on you

LiverLipper

48. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

ChimpsPatrol (03-18-2016),Dr. Chimptastic (02-28-2016),nixnigs (02-28-2016),Skim (02-28-2016),spookook (02-28-2016),Whiteduck (02-28-2016)

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Ja'quar,

Sup nigger?

With your vast knowledge of all things shitskin a wondering public and I would like to know if you would be as so kind as to elucidate us by entertaining the following queries as they pertain to sports.

(1) Who would win in a fight between serena gorilliams and marcus garvey?

(2) What does the word "comply" mean to a nigger?

(3) What is the greatest distance covered by a rock hurled thru a store window during a riot?

(4) Can points from the free throw line in a bakkabawl game be purchased with an EBT card?

(5) How come all nigger skoo's never win the national collegiate football/bakkabawl/dice championship?

(6) The radio show guest is coming up from behind you with a 840,000 volt tazer, how far are you going to jump?

May your jenkem jar fumes turn to blue waffle qweef

LiverLipper

50. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

ChimpsPatrol (03-18-2016),Dr. Chimptastic (03-02-2016),Skim (03-02-2016)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 222 Thanks in 81 Posts

Originally Posted by Onion View Post
    Marquell you nigger. What happened to Cuzzin Leroy? Did you and Jaquar goodify him so you could fester in his dumpster and nig out on his stash of Johnny Lootnigger? Also how far do those bootlips stretch over your face when you catch wind running from the police? Those things must be like a sailboat.
    I was wondering the same thing, what did happen to cuzzin Leroy? did he be dead because of huffing to much jekum or smoking to much of da crack? he had be one funny azz nigger.

52. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Wmacdougal:

ChimpsPatrol (03-18-2016),LIVERLIPPER (03-08-2016),Skim (03-09-2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast