Thread: ChimpmaniaRadio Guests 

CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,416 Thanks in 1,906 Posts

ChimpmaniaRadio Guests

Hello Chimpmaniacs!!

I have been getting a bunch of requests for guest appearances for the show and I want to let everyone know that if you want to be scheduled I will find a way to make it happen.
    We will be putting a show out about every three weeks so please be patient. You will need to have a skype account to join the show taping but we only record in voice, not video to protect our members identities. Besides it would be silly to record in video for a radio program
    I welcome any ideas you may have for bits or topics for the show. We want to keep everything fresh and lively but within the Chimpmania guidelines.
    So please reply to this thread or you can PM me with questions, ideas or concerns.
    On behalf of Nigger Clause, Cousin Leroy, and myself,
    Thanks ever so much
    Skim

2. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Skim:

ChimpsPatrol (09-14-2014),Frenchy (09-14-2014),LIVERLIPPER (09-14-2014),Missing Link (09-14-2014),Nigger Clause (09-14-2014),The Wolverine (09-14-2014)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,733 Thanks in 4,378 Posts

Re: ChimpmaniaRadio Guests

It's fun - everyone that wants to should try it. I would be honored to do it again after everyone gets a chance. . I look forward to hearing from assorted voices of reason!

One doesn't need interpersonal skills when dealing with niggers - animal husbandry skills are wanted.

The entropy of any social system will increase by the square of the number of niggers introduced.

Niggers are a toxic poison in modern society.

4. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Frenchy:

ChimpsPatrol (09-14-2014),Missing Link (09-15-2014),Nigger Clause (09-14-2014),Skim (09-14-2014),The Wolverine (09-14-2014)

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,203 Thanks in 2,194 Posts

Re: ChimpmaniaRadio Guests

I wouldn't mind coming back on, but I've done it at least 3 times and I think we need to hear from more members. It is an absolute blast to be on the show, everyone should try it because it is a LOT of fun and laughs! I encourage all active members to try and get on!

"Tell me what you consider to be your greatest strength, so that I may know best how to undermine you; your greatest fear, so that I may know which to force you to face; what you cherish most, so that I may take it from you; tell me that which you crave, so that I may deny you."

6. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Wolverine:

Missing Link (09-15-2014),Skim (09-14-2014)

+ Reply to Thread