User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Guest CB/OD thread 

Unregistered

Coal Burner Guest CB/OD thread

Imagine if those " coalburners " had their faces scarred by their parents and brothers. Then I wonder if those " coalburners " would get treated nicely by negro males. Then, after that I wonder if those " coalburners " will then learn to see with a different view of the negroes.

I am impressed by beautiful non-negro women that can see the negroes' savagery.

Because usually beautiful non-negro women are easily coaxed and manipulated by negro males for sex and marriage. And negro males see getting non-negro women as the equivalent of negro males getting gold.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,162 Thanks in 1,644 Posts

Re: " Coalburners " ( non-negro women having sex with negroes ).

[QUOTE=Lionheart;412306]Yes, plus it's a fashion statement by these white girls who think it's 'cool' to be seen dating a negro. Stupid, filthy whores. How can any self respecting man touch a girl after she's opened her legs to a negro...?[/QUOTE]

Once you go black you don't go back is a lie.

Truth is: Once you go black we don't want you back.

What this country needs is a Department of Common Sense

100% nigger aware since 1983

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,073 Thanks in 515 Posts

To all s:
    Unfortunately I have been around a lot of niggers earlier in life.
    Not a one I knew that was married to another nigger or dating a nigger or human ever gave a thought to not fucking anything it could anytime it thought it could get away with it. It was "a man's right" and sheit like that.
    I don't care how much a CB's pet tells it, "Baby but I lubs you", it will go out muh diking every chance it gets, bringing home whatever diseases it gets to it's burner. If the burner complains about his unfaithfulness the burner will get a beating or a pan of boiling water in the face therefore becoming an albino ghetto lobster.
    Avoid the Groid ladies.

boon hater

Thats not as big of an issue as one might think niggers have everyone convinced they have big dicks but really they are no bigger than yt. Unless they are swinging in the trees by them

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,425 Thanks in 1,324 Posts

I would rather be alone for the rest of my life than commit bestiality. I don't care how fat or ugly a person thinks they are, there is NO EXCUSE for letting a negro put it's paws on you!

The only thing worse than a nigger is a NIGGER LOVER

"To tell a colored man that he can be equal to a white man. There's the real cruelty."

Lionheart

[QUOTE=Hatethemudshark;413118]I would rather be alone for the rest of my life than commit bestiality. I don't care how fat or ugly a person thinks they are, there is NO EXCUSE for letting a negro put it's paws on you![/QUOTE]

So refreshing to know there are still decent white women in the world...

jclark

Coal Burner Re: " Coalburners " ( non-negro women having sex with negroes ).

[QUOTE=Oh Nigger Please!;412407]To all s:
    Unfortunately I have been around a lot of niggers earlier in life.
    Not a one I knew that was married to another nigger or dating a nigger or human ever gave a thought to not fucking anything it could anytime it thought it could get away with it. It was "a man's right" and sheit like that.
    I don't care how much a CB's pet tells it, "Baby but I lubs you", it will go out muh diking every chance it gets, bringing home whatever diseases it gets to it's burner. If the burner complains about his unfaithfulness the burner will get a beating or a pan of boiling water in the face therefore becoming an albino ghetto lobster.
    Avoid the Groid ladies.[/QUOTE]

Niggers are dangerous animals. You don't want to be a victim of these monsters so keep your distance because saying no you not interested in a nigger can lead to a chimpout attack.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54237[/ATTACH]
    [url]http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/may/01/acid-attack-two-jailed[/url]

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails acid_top_1810_61609a.jpg  

Evolved-one

nigger cumbuckets

Guest Poster

I have firsthand knowledge of coal burners. I witnessed the transformation of one and observed the end result of another.
    For those who chalk it up to broken homes and daddy issues/poor parenting, you are correct. Combine that with niggerized media and niggerfuxed school system and you get a lil white ho that watches BET and fux da coonz. They start out dressing like wigger trash, nigger music, befriending nigs who coach them into muhdik activities, soon after da cherry gets popped and they get puppy luv for any punk. They start acting up at home and school, doing whatever they want and somehow getting away with it (failed single parenting). The school kicks them out and they attend nigger skewl in da projects. A special van picks them up and takes them to coal burner college basically where they are around nigger filth all day and luving it like subhuman pigs. They meet crazy sheboons that mentor them on nigga luvin, they get free condoms and confidential birth control. Somehow this was supposed to help them. Pretty soon they are being hit on by every disgusting nigger buck there and loving the attention. Before you know it they are on da skreet corner selling dat ass, getting arrested, and living with STDs. It all goes further down the shitter from there.

susan

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60771[/ATTACH]

I wish there were laws against this abomination!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b0qf.jpg  

Valdemar

Sex with niggers must be illegal.

Unregistered

Coal Burner Guest CB/OD thread

Doing research on this subject - How does any Human become a Coal Burner ?

- Does hanging out with nigresses cause of this ?
    - Is LIBTARDS media to blame ?
    - Is Nigger Fuxated places are cause ?
    - Nigger male bucks are hideous and ugly as hell. Why ?
    - Niggers have big tool and low IQ. Is that women like ?

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,361 Thanks in 3,816 Posts

Re: How does anyone become a Coal Burner ?

Beats me. Niggers are butt-fugly even with surgery and hurr weeb and shit glued to dey haids.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,556 Thanks in 4,162 Posts

Multiple factors. Libtards, media, peer pressure, nigger pressure, poor parenting.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,821 Thanks in 4,049 Posts

Some of them do it as an idiotic act of rebellion. I think a whole lot of them are just plain stupid or have mental deficiencies. And sadly we're in a new age of media where nigger loving is shoved down kids throats on a 24/7 basis. Things that used to be forbidden or at least taboo, like nigger loving, are now splashed across every channel all day long. Its all part of the libtard plan to eliminate the white race by blending us with niggers. They want to breed the stupid out of the nigger and they're willing to sacrifice the smart of the white to do it.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,845 Thanks in 2,437 Posts

[QUOTE=white devil;495512]Some of them do it as an idiotic act of rebellion. I think a whole lot of them are just plain stupid or have mental deficiencies. And sadly we're in a new age of media where nigger loving is shoved down kids throats on a 24/7 basis. Things that used to be forbidden or at least taboo, like nigger loving, are now splashed across every channel all day long. Its all part of the libtard plan to eliminate the white race by blending us with niggers. They want to breed the stupid out of the nigger and they're willing to sacrifice the smart of the white to do it.[/QUOTE]

You couldn't be more correct on this.It's just a awful shame it has come down to this BS.

Guest Poster

1) Not being raised properly (most coal burners had no father in the household while growing up, this causes them to have 'daddy issues' and they think they're getting even with him by dating niggers, but in reality they're only hurting themselves)

2) low self esteem, most burners are overweight and ugly.

3) Brainwashing via, school, tv, commercials, Hollyweird movies, and a combo of all of the above....

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 508 Thanks in 216 Posts

Low self-esteem and disregard for self worth! Raised by a generation of coddlers that view the nigger as another form of human life! Assholes who thought Bill Cosby and Fat Albert were funny and were indoctrinated into the "niggers are cool" mindset! Kids that sat outside at lunch-time eating a sandwich wondering why they were considered geeky or nerdy or just out of the norm; till, some nigger comes up and talks to them and makes them feel special! Bam! Got a coal-burner on your hands! Until the chocolate drop falls out, and the CB is walking around town with a nigglet and is more on the outs with society that it was before the smooth-talkin' JAMF strolled in and disappeared like casper the nigger ghost!

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 103,386 Thanks in 30,475 Posts

[QUOTE]Niggers have big tool[/QUOTE]

A pure canard. Anyone who's ever worked in the health care industry can vouch for it.

Niggers are parasites. They can only take or steal. Without a host, they perish.

On its knees is a nigger's proper place.

Christina Eilman.
    Colton Gleason. Emma Beth Warmberodt. Anthony Reyes Figueroa.
    Delbert "Shorty" Belton. Connor Verkerke. Savannah Walker.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,863 Thanks in 2,790 Posts

Upon reading the original post, my nigger sense began to tingle, although I am not sure why.

Could be a misfire, or not.

"After paying to house you, feed you, clothe you, get your hur an nails did, bling out your hooptie, pay off your drug connect, and pay for your medical care and your useless niglets, I can no longer afford to give a fuck about you or your failed species"

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,644 Thanks in 17,119 Posts

Burners are unkempt, lazy and borderline retarded and how much effort does it take to land a buck who is willing to do anything to spite YT?

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,200 Thanks in 937 Posts

[QUOTE=RexHymens;495690]It's mostly done because they hate their fathers and families, and this is their way of striking back at them.

It's also usually young idealistic liberal (stupid) airheads who want to prove the World (and thousands of generations of Human history) that "racist" stereotypes are WRONG. I've noticed that most of these retarded girls were raised in areas of america that had very few niggers, so their only life experience with niggers are mutant hybrid half-breed mullatto niggers who have been partially civilized. They think the average nigger fambly is like The Cosby Show, because they just don't know any better. They think they are martyring themselves and demonstrating how "Tolerant" and "Open-minded" they are, all to feed into their all-important sense of Smug haughty "told-you-so" liberal, childish, wishful world view.

Then one day their pet niggers beat them up, rape them, steal from them, impregnate them and abandon them, murder them, and their liberal idiot friends come to Chimpmania and complain about us calling them niggers. They don't start Petitions to make niggers stop killing humans, they start Petitions to make us stop calling them niggers.

It really is bizarre.[/QUOTE]

Spot on!

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,626 Thanks in 2,826 Posts

I put it down to some serious mental illness which there is only one true cure.

NIGGERS MAKE ME SICK!

Hi Horse

Why ask why when there is no reasonable explaination. There once was a man who noticed an injured viper. The man took pity upon the viper, took it to his home & nursed the viper back to health. The man went to give the viper a stroak on its head,since the man had grown fond of it. The viper struck out & bit the man delivering a fatal dose of venom. As the man lay dying, the man asked the viper why the viper poisoned him, after saving the vipers life and nursing the viper back to health. The viper replied, as it slithered away - "you knew what I was when you first picked me up."

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,336 Thanks in 9,232 Posts

[QUOTE]How does anyone become a Coal Burner ? [/QUOTE]

By fucking a nigger buck.

Guest Poster

Mindless idiot fad chasers too stupid to think for themselves so they start trying to be exactly like everyone else at a young age than eventually start thinking their feelings are real even though they're too stupid to realise how fake they are. that and disappointing daddy smh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)