User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: British judge stops Britain's DoS from deporting Jamaicoons Lady Justice Simler, Home Office, Jamaica

Anti-niggerlover

Angry2 British judge stops Britain's DoS from deporting Jamaicoons

On Monday night, 'Lady' Justice Simler ordered the Home Office (Britain's Department of State) not to carry out the scheduled deportation of some Jamaicoon amid 'concerns' and mass Leftard chimp-out.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/02/11/home-office-carries-mass-deportation-jamaica-despite-court-order-12219064/

Chalky White

In the interests of fairness (the one and only instance niggers deserve fair, equal treatment), shouldn't the Uk beez shipping all the vile Somali shitskins back to dere own God forsaken Muddaland shithole as well?

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 62,036 Thanks in 15,108 Posts

All niggers everywhere should be shipped back, and all foreign aid to Africoon shitholes must be stopped so that Natural Selection can be allowed to work its magic on the African continent.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

Joel Coddler Harris

"People" like this "Justice" Simpleton are downright dangerous and are agents for the downfall of HUMAN civilization with their deranged coddling of these disgusting, evil sub-primate rape and gibs muh fecal beasts. They belong on a leaking African boat with their beloved feral pets, too. It's outrageous that these dumbaclaat shitskins are getting a FREE plane back to Jamaica. The very best any nigger deserves is a few old, rotten sheets of ply, some string and a couple of empty oil barrels, then told to get on with it. The only niggers that belong anywhere near human society is that cute "rayciss" golliwog on the Robinson's jam jars.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,318 Thanks in 1,516 Posts

If the lefties love their pet rape ape nigger beast monsters so much, why don't they take plane rides over to da Muddaland too? Nothing's stopping them. In shitholes like Somalia and Jamaica, the lefties would receive plenty and plenty of cultural enrichment, see a lifetime's worth of diversity and experience all of that progressive brilliance they want brought into the Western world. Why take the monkey out of the jungle, when you can go the monkey in the jungle?

Mr. TNB

Just having to listen to that reggae dirge would have me begging for mercy after five minutes.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,163 Thanks in 955 Posts

I can't imagine what horrors any remaining humans there will have to deal with and on a side note, since the UK been importing so many niggers and it already being nigger-infested, it'll be a country I'll never choose for a vacation destination.

Non N-Person

London in particular, is one fuxated, stab-happy, rapefugee enriched shithole, all thanks to libtard-orchestrated nigger DIEversity.

Nignog Brown

[QUOTE=sxng9;1162699]I can't imagine what horrors any remaining humans there will have to deal with and on a side note, since the UK been importing so many niggers and it already being nigger-infested, it'll be a country I'll never choose for a vacation destination.[/QUOTE]

If you DO ever decide to vacation in England for some perverse reason, just remember to wear a stab-vest and have a nigger babble translator with you at all times. Both these items are particularly essential in fuxated hellhole London. Good going, coddling UK libtard fuckwits.

Cracker Power

It's about time Great Britain started deporting its' obsolete farm equipment.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,890 Thanks in 796 Posts

Thank God my family said fuck england! Y’all enjoy the pets! Cheerio!

Dey beez jus like us an sheeit!!!!

Nignog Brown

England has gradually been turned into a dangerous, dirty nigger-infested COONtry, because of delusional libtard coddlers. Thank God then for Chimpmania and its fine chimpers, who can always be relied on to "solve the puzzle" = NIGGERS

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)