User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Thread: Guest CB/OD thread 

Unregistered

Coal Burner Guest CB/OD thread

Imagine if those " coalburners " had their faces scarred by their parents and brothers. Then I wonder if those " coalburners " would get treated nicely by negro males. Then, after that I wonder if those " coalburners " will then learn to see with a different view of the negroes.

I am impressed by beautiful non-negro women that can see the negroes' savagery.

Because usually beautiful non-negro women are easily coaxed and manipulated by negro males for sex and marriage. And negro males see getting non-negro women as the equivalent of negro males getting gold.

Unregistered

Virginia slides into the nigger abyss

Virginia is titling left and it’s now lost. The latest affront is a school that wants to rename itself after an interracial couple and delete Robert E Lee . I’m getting out of here and try to find a place where niggers are not coddled .

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/virginia-high-school-could-be-renamed-for-interracial-couple-over-lee

Segregation Works

[QUOTE=The Ghetto Sweep;183153]I used to feel sorry for them and did not like to see them get hurt or be murdered. But...you are right, they deserve their fate. If one of you (coalburners) should be reading this thread, when the time comes please upload pictures of your battered or burned face for us to laugh at.[/QUOTE]

Just as I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone that chooses to enter shark infested waters and gets eaten. How long have humans known about sharks eating people? How long have white women known of the dangers of niggers? We can educate only so much. At some point, we have to accept that we tried to help and let the purposely naive meet their fate.

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 206 Thanks in 52 Posts

You can't feel sorry for them. The warnings are all there.

Would you get in to a cage with a gorilla? Of course not. If these coalburners are that stupid then they deserve what they get.

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 49,234 Thanks in 18,626 Posts

[QUOTE=Segregation Works;1104497]Just as I have absolutely no sympathy for anyone that chooses to enter shark infested waters and gets eaten. How long have humans known about sharks eating people? How long have white women known of the dangers of niggers? We can educate only so much. At some point, we have to accept that we tried to help and let the purposely naive meet their fate.[/QUOTE]

A soulless coal burning slut would have a better change of survival ming with hammerheads than being with a fucking nigger!

#It'sOkToBeWhite #It'sOkToHateDemoncraps

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3678

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)