User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Guest CB/OD thread 

Unregistered

Coal Burner Guest CB/OD thread

Imagine if those " coalburners " had their faces scarred by their parents and brothers. Then I wonder if those " coalburners " would get treated nicely by negro males. Then, after that I wonder if those " coalburners " will then learn to see with a different view of the negroes.

I am impressed by beautiful non-negro women that can see the negroes' savagery.

Because usually beautiful non-negro women are easily coaxed and manipulated by negro males for sex and marriage. And negro males see getting non-negro women as the equivalent of negro males getting gold.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,946 Thanks in 20,681 Posts

Re: " Coalburners " ( non-negro women having sex with negroes ).

Nigger males never treat women with respect and if they do, it's shortlived before she becomes a statistic

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,557 Thanks in 1,403 Posts

[QUOTE=Nezumi;160312]Human women who are stupid and degraded enough to fuck niggers deserve their fate.[/QUOTE]

I used to feel sorry for them and did not like to see them get hurt or be murdered. But...you are right, they deserve their fate. If one of you (coalburners) should be reading this thread, when the time comes please upload pictures of your battered or burned face for us to laugh at.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,262 Thanks in 19,587 Posts

[B][I]We don't call 'em "Negroes" here! They're niggers and to which I usually add filthy![/I][/B]

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,246 Thanks in 9,791 Posts

Human females need to be educated and parents need to educate their children especially their daughters about the dangers of "dating niggers" Niggers are possessive, they will treat you like trash and you will end up dead. They will put up a false facade up till the very end. They will attempt to plant their seed and the run for the hills. I could go on but I don't feel like typing that much. Any human female that wants to fuck a nigger is just as bad as the nigger itself. They in my book are no longer welcome in society. Know the dangers of the nigger beast. Or you could ask Nicole Simpson. Look what happened to her. Acquittal or not, we know the truth. Juat ask any family who had a CB that was killed at the hands of a nigger, or scarred or beaten or raped or stalked. Once you go black, you never come back and wind up daid. There you go ladies. You wanna fuck niggers? Be prepared for the outcome. Usually with you making front page news or headlines in the obituaries.

The Prison Warden

We will not be denied our rights and civil liberties. Freedom expression is our right under the constitution of the United States.
    I am not a racist. I am a realist. Welcome to the reality.

Dalkri

s aren't humans. They are worse than niggers, they willfully chose to give up their humanity. They deserve no pity, if anything they deserve our contempt. It will be comfort for us humans to know that these coalburning whores will get what they deserve in the end, they always do. Niggers want human women so they can improve upon their own flawed genetics, it's the coalburners that are to blame, Niggers are only animals.

Guest Poster

I've noticed this epidemic of cross-breeding. The other day, I saw an attractive white woman with a big fat slob, buck nigger and their half-breed children. I don't get it.

Ivor E

[QUOTE=Dalkri;185087]Niggers want human women so they can improve upon their own flawed genetics[/QUOTE]

I don't know about that, that would require some level of conscious thought, niggers act on instinct. I think niggers want human women because there isn't anything half as attractive among their own hideous race. Oh, and to get one over on YT, of course, let's not forget that.

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Ivor E;186201]I don't know about that, that would require some level of conscious thought, niggers act on instinct. I think niggers want human women because there isn't anything half as attractive among their own hideous race. Oh, and to get one over on YT, of course, let's not forget that.[/QUOTE]

The primal ape spends on average 14 hours per day hunting white women before nesting for up to 10 hours.

Guest Poster

[QUOTE=Da Great Mabumba;186091]I don't get it either, but I wish I had an inkling. If you find out anything please don't neglect to post it here. I think niggers are physicaly repulsive, how can you get "up close and personal" with them is beyond my ken. I'm disgusted to breathe the same air with them, forget any sort of sexual anything, makes me puke just to think of it.[/QUOTE]

It is a sexual divation very similar to those who fuck dogs, pigs and horses except that a dog, pig and horse is better for society.

WhiteWolfCake

The only good thing that is different then coal burners and oildrillers and people having sex with farm animals is that they cant reproduce!

Guest Poster

I have to say that I have never seen a good looking human female with a nigger, unless the nigger was an athlete or otherwise wealthy, and then it was because she is a whore and going for the highest bidder. As for being a human female and having to put up with shitskins, they ALWAYS use the race card to try and guilt human females into sex. When I was 18, I got guilted in to dancing (not a slow dance) with a nigger, but when he tried to get close, I left the club. Now they know better (obviously so do I) and when they look at me, I stare them down and they quickly shuffle away.

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Guest Poster;212531]I have to say that I have never seen a good looking human female with a nigger, unless the nigger was an athlete or otherwise wealthy, and then it was because she is a whore and going for the highest bidder. As for being a human female and having to put up with shitskins, they ALWAYS use the race card to try and guilt human females into sex. When I was 18, I got guilted in to dancing (not a slow dance) with a nigger, but when he tried to get close, I left the club. [COLOR="#FF0000"]Now they know better (obviously so do I) and when they look at me, I stare them down and they quickly shuffle away[/COLOR].[/QUOTE]

Very wise.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 25,569 Thanks in 9,291 Posts

[QUOTE=Guest Poster;212980]Ask Tom Shelly[/QUOTE]

Tom is a cuckolded nigger lover.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,107 Thanks in 11,770 Posts

[SIZE=3][I]“And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto,
    thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death;
    their blood shall be upon them.” [/I] [B]Leviticus 20:16[/B][/SIZE]

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,202 Thanks in 965 Posts

[QUOTE=Anti-Nigger;213025]Tom is a cuckolded nigger lover.[/QUOTE]

Damn, not a lot of love lost there, I guess....

Guest Poster

Non-negro women having sex with negro men is rising to high levels now with Obama in White House. Because some non-negro women now think negro men as having top social status in the world now with Obama in White House.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,252 Thanks in 7,781 Posts

Once you go black we don't want you back.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,246 Thanks in 9,791 Posts

The bottom line is that once you go back one of two things would happen, your either becoming a single mom, or you wind up in the obituaries. Filthy CB's or OD for that matter are nothing. They want to lie by the beast then they take what the beast does to them. Niggers have no respect, morality or decency especially against women and children. They beat them, maim them, rape them, rob them and kill them. They have no sense of dignity. They are an evil mutation and do not belong in the place of humans. If your still not convinced, join up and read our exclusive /Oildriller section and see the truth. We only report facts and you can't hide from fact and truth.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,965 Thanks in 932 Posts

[QUOTE=********;281214]Maybe I'm just being too optimistic. I don't really follow politics that much, and I have not seen for myself the spook black Republicans. Republicans may be tooling up with niggers, but I don't know if they plan on having one run for president in 2016.

[/QUOTE]
    Virginia's Republican for Lt. Governor

[URL="http://www.jacksonforlg.com/"]http://www.jacksonforlg.com/[/URL]

“The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.” President Jefferson Davis

“Nothing fills me with deeper sadness than to see a Southern man apologizing for the defense we made of our inheritance. Our cause was so just, so sacred, that had I known all that has come to pass, had I known what was to be inflicted upon me, all that my country was to suffer, all that our posterity was to endure, I would do it all over again.” Jefferson Davis

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,204 Thanks in 938 Posts

[QUOTE=Dalkri;185087]s aren't humans. They are worse than niggers, they willfully chose to give up their humanity. They deserve no pity, if anything they deserve our contempt. It will be comfort for us humans to know that these coalburning whores will get what they deserve in the end, they always do. Niggers want human women so they can improve upon their own flawed genetics, it's the coalburners that are to blame, Niggers are only animals.[/QUOTE]

Well said!

Peter Tush

I see it only in two places. On TV when some company is trying to offend the fuck out me so I'll go out and buy their products. And in the ghetto where you'll see some poor unfortunate maybe slightly retarded white chick who probably never had a father walking down the sidewalk holding hands with a proud puffed up nig. The ghetto couple is playing the cards they're dealt, but the offensive commercial is trying to force a sermon on me about race relations and they can shove that along with their products up their ass.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,946 Thanks in 20,681 Posts

[QUOTE=Peter Tush;282014]I see it only in two places. On TV when some company is trying to offend the fuck out me so I'll go out and buy their products. And in the ghetto where you'll see some poor unfortunate maybe slightly retarded white chick who probably never had a father walking down the sidewalk holding hands with a proud puffed up nig. The ghetto couple is playing the cards they're dealt, but the offensive commercial is trying to force a sermon on me about race relations and they can shove that along with their products up their ass.[/QUOTE]

I live in a town of about 5,000 and I see CBs now and then. We're about .6% nigger, safe, no crime, and they've still found their way here.

Guest Poster

Nobwute, niggers only breed with us to evolve. Ncoebbwu, nigger can only evolve by breedng with us. You are right. We need a catchy slogan.

Theyredesined4failure!

publius

[QUOTE=The Ghetto Sweep;186216]The primal ape spends on average 14 hours per day hunting white women before nesting for up to 10 hours.[/QUOTE]

A "nigger weekend" is defined as "44 hours of fighting and fucking and 4 hours of fixing flats." There are a lot of "F"s in that because "F niggers".

Without exception, any human so-called "white" woman who fucks a nigger either has daddy issues, low self-esteem, is a money grubber, or is gravitationally challenged. Or all of the above. Just look at any picture of a white chick and a nigger and it will be obvious: one of these four all the time.

Tiger Woods
    OJ Simpson
    Kim Kardashian nigger-of-the-week
    Any face ook coalburner

Oh yeah, one more thing: if they aren't already dead at the nigger's hands, she will be soon. You can take that to the bank.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)