User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nigger IQ drags down US to lowly average IQ nigger, iq

monkeyseemonkeydo

ROFLOL Smile Nigger IQ drags down US to lowly average IQ

Here are some recent IQ tests done for many countries.

[url]http://www.photius.com/rankings/nati...try_ranks.html[/url]

Notice nearly every nigger country is at the very bottom of the list. There are a few genius nigger countries like niggeria (I added the missing N) that tested 84, which is mild mental retardation by white and Asian standards.

So, being an engineer and a guy who likes numbers, I decided to show you where the USA would rank if all niggers were shipped back to their 3rd world jemkem sniffing shitholes.

Here we go for those that lack math skills:
    niggers are roughly 1/8th of the country. And niggers in the US average 85 on IQ tests because they are roughly 30% white on average.

So, the results

98=X(.85)+.125*85
    98=.85x+10.625
    87.375=.85x
    x=102.8

So, if we removed our 15% ape population, we would rank 4th with an average IQ of 102.8, rounded to 103. And that is with a 17% Hispanic population that performs only slightly better than Americanized apes.

I have shown this chart to probably 500 people. To me, this chart is all you would need to know to understand the entire history of the world!!! The countries with high IQ's, have great civilizations, and the countries with middle range IQs cannot succeed, and the nigger countries are identical to a country inhabited only by mountain gorillas, orangutans and bonobos. Wonder why there never has, and never will be any semblance of civilization in sub-Saharan Africa? Just check the IQ's of the creatures that live there. Mice will never build great monuments, and neither will negroids.

QED.

Happy Memorial Day to all!!

2. The Following 21 Chimpmaniacs Thanked monkeyseemonkeydo:

Baff Salts (05-24-2014),Coonmander-In-Chimp (06-01-2014),EBTfunder (06-14-2014),LIVERLIPPER (05-24-2014),Obongo (05-25-2014),Paddyroller (05-24-2014),pool dog (05-24-2014),pork (05-24-2014),Robert E. Lee (05-31-2014),Rollo_the_White (06-12-2014),spookook (05-24-2014),theyregeneticdeadends (06-14-2014),Victorian (05-24-2014),Woden (05-25-2014)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,361 Thanks in 3,816 Posts

Re: Nigger IQ drags down US to lowly average IQ

Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    I can attest to that. I went to school with a multitude of niggers.
    That's a tough break. Especially when those rich Democrat assholes are lecturing people on "segregated schools" while their own kids are in private school.

4. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Baff Salts:

Klaatu (05-27-2014),PaulInFl (04-11-2017)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,107 Thanks in 11,770 Posts

Originally Posted by Baff Salts View Post
    That's a tough break. Especially when those rich Democrat assholes are lecturing people on "segregated schools" while their own kids are in private school.
    I probably deserved it. In my teens, I was little more than an animal myself.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

6. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Klaatu:

PaulInFl (05-08-2017)

monkeyseemonkeydo

Note, IQ is not the entire story. Asian countries score slightly better than European countries, but the standard deviation for Europeans vs. Asians is much higher. That means Europeans produce a lot more incredibly intelligent people - those that test over 150.

However, the intellect of a negro is so low that simply by IQ test alone they cannot be classified as homo sapiens sapiens. They are a group that was isolated from the entire civilized world for the better part of 100,000 years due to the enormous Saharan desert. They have never evolved past a simple hunter gatherer society and THEY ARE the missing link. To me, it is cruel and absurd to introduce niggers into a first world human society and the end result is so obvious that one must shake their head.

But if one is honest, then one must ask the most important question. WHY? Why and more importantly WHO is promoting these beasts? Who promotes them interbreeding with white females? Who promotes them through sport? Who puts them on half the commercials, TV Shows, movies, etc.? I know the answer, and most of you probably do too, but this forum is for the purpose of bashing niggers so that is as far as I will take the conversation.

monkeyseemonkeydo

no, the average of Americanized niggers is 85. 85 is a very low number, but it is 85. The average of whites is 101. The average in Apefricka is 70. Americanized niggers are about 30% white.

monkeyseemonkeydo

yes, we live in Planet of the Apes, and whoever wrote that movie was warning us of what was coming for sure.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,574 Thanks in 688 Posts

You don't need statistics to tell you that niggers have low intelligence. A simple examination of their behavior in real life will reveal their lack of brainpower. Back in high school, blacks were flunking every class and then complaining that "dees tests be too hard." The entire class would groan because everyone else -- Asians, whites, etc. -- was excelling. I don't require majority opinion, but in this case, I agree with them. Sad that we were all told not to criticize these fat-lipped animals otherwise I'm pretty sure we would have petitioned to have them booted.

Here's one notable line I heard a negro say in high school to another one of its clones -- "Yo, you only failed one class?"

11. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Alucard:

PaulInFl (05-08-2017)

DaddyLager

Originally Posted by SAINT SKITTLES View Post
    It's a well known fact that niggers score low on IQ tests. Crows and ravens have been known to score highly on intelligence tests and so do pigs. I'm convinced that many animals are more intelligent than niggers. Now if we can only convince those Libtards and nigger lovers that niggers are NOT like us. They belong in the homo erectus lineage.
    Someone who thinks niggers are like us, hasn't much of a higher IQ than those things they promote. So no chance will anyone succeed convincing libtards of anything.

13. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked DaddyLager:

SAINT SKITTLES (06-01-2014)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,361 Thanks in 3,816 Posts

It must be hard being a public school teacher. The profession is dominated by libtards but they can see with their own eyes the niggers failing and falling far behind.

I think that's why they come up with this sort of shit: [url]http://www.mediaite.com/online/taxpayer-funded-white-privilege-conference-is-jam-packed-with-crazy/[/url]

15. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Baff Salts:

PaulInFl (05-08-2017)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,045 Thanks in 5,460 Posts

I have a big problem with ANYONE who promotes/coddles the jiggaboo, including other jiggaboos!

17. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Obongo:

PaulInFl (05-08-2017)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 219 Thanks in 119 Posts

Originally Posted by monkeyseemonkeydo View Post
    Note, IQ is not the entire story. Asian countries score slightly better than European countries, but the standard deviation for Europeans vs. Asians is much higher. That means Europeans produce a lot more incredibly intelligent people - those that test over 150.

However, the intellect of a negro is so low that simply by IQ test alone they cannot be classified as homo sapiens sapiens. They are a group that was isolated from the entire civilized world for the better part of 100,000 years due to the enormous Saharan desert. They have never evolved past a simple hunter gatherer society and THEY ARE the missing link. To me, it is cruel and absurd to introduce niggers into a first world human society and the end result is so obvious that one must shake their head.

But if one is honest, then one must ask the most important question. WHY? Why and more importantly WHO is promoting these beasts? Who promotes them interbreeding with white females? Who promotes them through sport? Who puts them on half the commercials, TV Shows, movies, etc.? I know the answer, and most of you probably do too, but this forum is for the purpose of bashing niggers so that is as far as I will take the conversation.
    And its NOT the libtards

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 219 Thanks in 119 Posts

Originally Posted by Obongo View Post
    I have a big problem with ANYONE who promotes/coddles the jiggaboo, including other jiggaboos!
    I co-sign this

20. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Lil Skittles:

PaulInFl (05-08-2017)

Valeyard

Originally Posted by Baff Salts View Post
    Libtards will host big conferences that run for a whole week trying to explain why niggers are stupid.
    They probably will spew the same BS they did when I was in college. IQ Tests Be Raaaayyyysssiiissss

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,339 Thanks in 2,007 Posts

Go back to post #1. That math is about right but it doesn't matter much. Simply stated, niggers produce nothing of value, except to libtards that think rap muzik beez one-da-ful..

Now ...... eliminate niggers AND libtarded coddlers from the equation, and the remaining human population average IQ in the USA is even higher.

Heck, just eliminating crooks like Clinton. Pelosi, & Sharpcoon, and the libtarded "Supreme" queen of Dementia itself (Ruth Bader Ginsberg), and the average IQ score goes up several notches.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,345 Thanks in 7,888 Posts

Very true and well stated.

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. -- Charles Darwin

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,434 Thanks in 1,513 Posts

Dem Eye clue testis be rayciss n sheeit. Why dey doan axe questions like. If DelShitarious and his crew gots 2 keys of crack and Chlamydia gots 3 nigletts how many hollowpoints do Cordell need to take over da nest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12