User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies evolution, Lucy, Charles Darwin, Louis Leakey, ape-man, religion, theory, Neanderthal, dinosaurs

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,694 Thanks in 1,130 Posts

Race?..Blacks and Whites are not even the same species

Interesting scientific article explaining how niggers are a different species, and how the "out of Africa" evolutionary theory is dead.

http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/RaceB...ecies-20130925

2. The Following 25 Chimpmaniacs Thanked turdler flusher:

Bat Fairy (04-06-2015),FlaviusJulius (04-04-2015),Frenchy (04-06-2015),Ghetto_scum (04-03-2014),Jamal-Mart (05-23-2017),joealarmdude (04-15-2014),Klaatu (03-10-2014),Maker (03-19-2016),Moombasa (06-11-2016),pool dog (03-10-2014),pork (04-17-2014),Silky (05-21-2016),spadeshoveler (03-18-2016),Spook Chaser (07-12-2019),Top water JIG (01-24-2017),White Knight (05-20-2016),Woden (01-05-2016)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,102 Thanks in 11,769 Posts

Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies

Originally Posted by Tea n Skittles View Post
    My friend we have reached the point where I think it is best we simply agree to disagree.
    TNS, you have put a great deal of thought and honest feeling into your posts. And I agree completely with your views of asking each other for "proof" of our opposing beliefs, I have absolutely no proof of a creator myself. Thanks for posting your points of view, I do love a good debate, but this subject does get heated sometimes too.

And I come here too, to enjoy the camaraderie of nigger hating friends...I hope this thread hasn't detracted from that at all.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,885 Thanks in 910 Posts

Re-Examining the "Out of Africa" Theory and the Origin of Europeoids (Caucasoids) in Light of DNA Ge

http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperIn...6#.U9esm_VFtNi

Seven thousand five hundred fifty-six (7556) haplotypes of 46 subclades in 17 major haplogroups were considered in terms of their base (ancestral) haplotypes and timespans to their common ancestors, for the purposes of designing of time-balanced haplogroup tree. It was found that African haplogroup A (originated 132,000 ± 12,000 years before present) is very remote time-wise from all other haplogroups, which have a separate common ancestor, named β-haplogroup, and originated 64,000 ± 6000 ybp. It includes a family of Europeoid (Caucasoid) haplogroups from F through T that originated 58,000 ± 5000 ybp. A downstream common ancestor for haplogroup A and β-haplogroup, coined the α-haplogroup emerged 160,000 ± 12,000 ybp. A territorial origin of haplogroups α- and β-remains unknown; however, the most likely origin for each of them is a vast triangle stretched from Central Europe in the west through the Russian Plain to the east and to Levant to the south. Haplogroup B is descended from β-haplogroup (and not from haplogroup A, from which it is very distant, and separated by as much as 123,000 years of “lat- eral” mutational evolution) likely migrated to Africa after 46,000 ybp. The finding that the Europeoid haplogroups did not descend from “African” haplogroups A or B is supported by the fact that bearers of the Europeoid haplogroups, as well as all non-African haplogroups do not carry either SNPs M91, P97, M31, P82, M23, M114, P262, M32, M59, P289, P291, P102, M13, M171, M118 (haplogroup A and its subclades SNPs) or M60, M181, P90 (haplogroup B), as it was shown recently in “Walk through Y” FTDNA Project (the reference is incorporated therein) on several hundred people from various haplogroups.
    A PDF of the complete paper is available for download.

5. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked jiggabooshrimp:

Charles Bronson (07-30-2014),Nigturd (07-29-2014),Oh Nigger Please! (07-29-2014)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,073 Thanks in 515 Posts

Re: Re-Examining the "Out of Africa" Theory and the Origin of Europeoids (Caucasoids) in Light of DN

Excellent!!
    I was a Biology Major in college, I did genetics (with a terrible professor, hard to believe she had a PhD) and even though a bit rusty on it, the above clearly states that we Humans are a closely related to Niggers as Labrador dogs are to raccoons.

7. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Oh Nigger Please!:

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 19,642 Thanks in 6,258 Posts

Re: Re-Examining the "Out of Africa" Theory and the Origin of Europeoids (Caucasoids) in Light of DN

So niggers were fuxating 160,000 YBP? They have had more than 100,00 years to get it together and they haven't? What a bunch of losers.

9. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked ted:

jiggabooshrimp (07-29-2014),Robert E. Lee (08-02-2014)

Cage Cleaner

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18 Thanks in 10 Posts

Spades are still grasping for the lower rung on the ladder of evolution. OUR predecessors are on the top building giant European churches, bridges, aqueducts and painting the Sistine Chapel. They were content to live in mud huts until whitey stole them and brought them here. Genetics and evolution go hand in hand.

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 211 Thanks in 84 Posts

Re: Race?..Blacks and Whites are not even the same species

The vast majority of nigger genes are not found in the vast majority of human populations, some Y-DNA and mtDNA haplogroups unique to niggers probably date back to long before humans even existed.

The only group of niggers I can think of as having partial human ancestry are those from Madagascar, Ethiopia, Sudan and Somalia, and some Saharan niggers. Those groups of nigs have human admixture due to oildrilling and probably coalburning.

The genetic distance between a human and a nigger is almost the same as a human and a chimp.

12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Asian Power:

theyregeneticdeadends (03-17-2016)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,493 Thanks in 2,840 Posts

What I really find interesting is the hypocrisy of the liberal community. When arguing against creationists, they will quote Darwin all day long, but then totally reject any thing Darwin says about race, negroes as a separate species, etc.
    They also do the same with Dr. Albert Schweitzer. They cite the good doctor as someone who dedicated his life toward treating, healing and helping,Africoons. But they ignore his conclusion, late in life,that the negro was self-destructive and would drag down all those it came in contact with. Also, there are many others,Doctors,educators,explorers, colonists and would-be do-gooders, who,thought lesser known, came to similar conclusions.

My new avatar shows the reaction of Slash, to the news he was going to be fixed

14. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked njtrapper:

pool dog (03-23-2016),Southern Accent (12-03-2015)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,287 Thanks in 1,455 Posts

Originally Posted by Asian Power View Post
    The vast majority of nigger genes are not found in the vast majority of human populations, some Y-DNA and mtDNA haplogroups unique to niggers probably date back to long before humans even existed.

The only group of niggers I can think of as having partial human ancestry are those from Madagascar, Ethiopia, Sudan and Somalia, and some Saharan niggers. Those groups of nigs have human admixture due to oildrilling and probably coal burning.
    The genetic distance between a human and a nigger is almost the same as a human and a chimp.
    Most of that Human DNA came from a backfow from the Arabian peninsula which is a stone's throw away from Ethiopia, Eritrea, Djibouti and Somalia.

The nigger's effect on civilization

I hate niggers more each day.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,192 Thanks in 641 Posts

The libtards won't believe it. Obama will probably arrange for the authors to "just disappear".

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 794 Thanks in 426 Posts

Anyone with a functionning brain could deduce that. Humans and nigger skulls are so radically different, they ARE different species. You can't tell the difference between a caucasian or a chinese skull but put a nigger skull on a table, you can instantly recognize it.

18. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Fantoche:

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 173 Thanks in 80 Posts

This needs to be said as an example of the "species difference"... There was loads of threads on CO on nigger odor and how distinctly awfu and inhuman it is. And I'm dismayed to say this but after visiting an indoor Gorilla exhibit at a zoo back in mid March I have to say that the Gorillas had the exact same odor as a nigger. And I am not kidding around here.

The nigger is a primate. Call it an advance primate species or "king" of all primates.

20. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked EBTEgyptn:

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 15,774 Thanks in 4,481 Posts

Re: Even mainstream science thinks we are separated from niggers along time ago.

I have never had any question as to them being very distantly related if at all. Hopefully more research and literature like this will be produced support this. Long gone are they days of such works like negroes in negroland.

22. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked The Whip:

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 103,367 Thanks in 30,475 Posts

Re: Even mainstream science thinks we are separated from niggers along time ago.

Originally Posted by Doc Johnson View Post
    The "Out of Africa" theory was de-bunked many years ago - yet Libtards cling to it still.

Ancient hominid fossils have been found in Africa largely because geological conditions there have remained favorable towards their preservation; not necessarily because they are the "oldest" that could exist any where else. Much older fossils potentially could be found in places that have long since been covered by dense tropical forests, submerged under the sea or buried by volcanic activity - however these environments are much more inaccessible and potentially were not very conducive to fossil preservation to begin with.

Finding a beer way in the back of your fridge doesn't mean that's where beer originated, just that particular one has been in that spot a long, long time. There's probably an older one sitting around someplace that just hasn't been found yet - and it doesn't mean they're related!

Wow what a terrific analogy! And so true: any acidic environment would more quickly decay bone. And I believe rain forests tend to have more acid soils than the more arid African savanna. So excellent points. Thank you!

Niggers are parasites. They can only take or steal. Without a host, they perish.

On its knees is a nigger's proper place.

Christina Eilman.
    Colton Gleason. Emma Beth Warmberodt. Anthony Reyes Figueroa.
    Delbert "Shorty" Belton. Connor Verkerke. Savannah Walker.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,600 Thanks in 2,671 Posts

Originally Posted by Nigger Chow View Post

Wow what a terrific analogy! And so true: any acidic environment would more quickly decay bone. And I believe rain forests tend to have more acid soils than the more arid African savanna. So excellent points. Thank you!
    +1

Push for Welfare Reform.

25. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Bat Fairy:

Nigger Chow (05-27-2015)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,133 Thanks in 944 Posts

The 'out of Africa' theory is simply something cooked up by liberals and the nigger-loving scientist in order to throw unsuspecting and less intelligent humans into believing that there's no such thing as race or color. This whole idea of humans originating from Africa was already debunked and not only that, but scientists have already proven that both Europeans & Asians share more genetic DNA with Neanderthals than niggers do. Even without science, anyone with enough brains and self-awareness can tell niggers are not the same as humans. First off, a nigger's filthy, stinking, dirty shit skin is completely a different texture, color and smell from that of humans. The nose/nostrils are completely different. The monkey lips and sunken chin is that more similar to ape than man. Niggers also have over-size limbs and body parts.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,401 Thanks in 2,334 Posts

Evolutionary biologist's just assumed we originally came from Apefrica because niggers look like monkeys and gorillas. Now they're figuring out the true story. Volcanoes and earthquakes have covered up a lot of evidence.

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,613 Thanks in 1,486 Posts

Originally Posted by sxng9 View Post
    The 'out of Africa' theory is simply something cooked up by liberals and the nigger-loving scientist in order to throw unsuspecting and less intelligent humans into believing that there's no such thing as race or color. This whole idea of humans originating from Africa was already debunked and not only that, but scientists have already proven that both Europeans & Asians share more genetic DNA with Neanderthals than niggers do. Even without science, anyone with enough brains and self-awareness can tell niggers are not the same as humans. First off, a nigger's filthy, stinking, dirty shit skin is completely a different texture, color and smell from that of humans. The nose/nostrils are completely different. The monkey lips and sunken chin is that more similar to ape than man. Niggers also have over-size limbs and body parts.

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 232,361 Thanks in 61,692 Posts

The Egyptian in all of us: First modern humans spread out of Africa into Europe and Asia from the Sinai peninsula:

It shows most Europeans and Asians living today are more closely related genetically to people living in Egypt than in Ethiopia.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz3bSdRbGJc

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

Baked Spud

A very interesting subject indeed. Just my opinion, i have never bought into any claimed certainty of the validity of evolutionary theory. Arguments of the existence of god, i believe, are beyond us. I still love the biblical scripture reading and the wholesome principles therein, although I am not religious or agnostic. One thing I have thought about was the perceptions associated with evolution and how it is defined. Natural selection, for example, would be a play-off between the intellect of potential candidates, yet intellect does not pertain to anything else except for it's own boundaries. So, the selection baselines are on the potency of the quality, and not it's re-definition, thus being chosen within intellectual constraints, not transitional capacity. Genetic mutation has been found to have harmful implications in almost all 'confirmed' cases and does not justify evolution.
    Another interesting read is Paul Dirac's quantum field theory, which, since 1928 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirac_equation) has put previous scientific modelling on it's head. I've noticed that sometimes, science can help you to 'find the street, but not the house'. Sometimes I wonder if science is a self-negating form of prophecy in itself. And, that it bears no moral compass, and should never be trusted in the wretched hands of the nigger. And, gravitational theory has recently been written off, after data analysis, I think was done at a lab somewhere in China, and now they are making black holes and anti-matter at CERN Hadron collider in Europe (Chapter #2), which may help to explain where they went wrong with the previous model.
    Great discussion, thanks OP, the search for deeper meaning continues......

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,493 Thanks in 2,840 Posts

Don't forget niggers have been trying to for thousands of years, and most of them became rock fish

My new avatar shows the reaction of Slash, to the news he was going to be fixed

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,600 Thanks in 2,671 Posts

Arguments on whether God is real or not is beyond us, but it's one of those things you can't help but think about. After decades of thinking about it, I finally looked around this earth and decided it was all a little too perfect to have come about by chance, so I do believe there is a creator.

I don't believe the biblical version that God created the world in 7 days however. Man wrote the bible, and man has been known to talk some serious bullshit. I think God made the dinosaurs first, or maybe he let Jesus play with his chemistry set or something before he showed him how to create for real.

Push for Welfare Reform.

33. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Bat Fairy:

Biscuit lip (08-22-2015)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,484 Thanks in 3,125 Posts

Nigger and human DNA differs by millions of base pairs, according to study of 125 human populations

Analyzing the DNA of 125 human populations around the world, researchers led by Professor Evan Eichler, a geneticist at the University of Washington in Seattle, have produced the most detailed map of human genetic diversity yet produced.

They found humans appear to have lost around 15.8 million base pairs after separating from apes early in our evolutionary history in Africa, around 13 million years ago. Then, as they dispersed and spread around the world, humans shed a further 12.16 million unique pieces of DNA.

Writing in the journal Science, the scientists said: 'As expected, Africans were more likely to show evidence of these ancestral sequences compared to non-African populations.'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EvolutionTree.jpg 
Views:	507 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	103403

http://www.sciencemag.org/content/ea...cience.aab3761
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...genes-now.html

“How far the gentlemen of dark complexion will get with their independence, now that they have declared it, I don’t know. There are serious difficulties in their way. The vast majority of people of their race are but two or three inches removed from gorillas: it will be a sheer impossibility, for a long, long while, to interest them in anything above pork-chops and bootleg gin.” ― H.L. Mencken

35. The Following 14 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Nigturd:

Baff Salts (08-07-2015),hadenoughcoons (08-09-2015),JigabooStu (08-08-2015),johnny johnny (08-07-2015),Lancelot Stink (08-07-2015),LIVERLIPPER (08-08-2015),Nigger Chow (08-07-2015),Revarund Sharpscoon (08-10-2015),spookook (08-07-2015),The Whip (08-08-2015),Top water JIG (08-08-2015),Ulfhednar (08-08-2015),Woden (08-07-2015)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,095 Thanks in 2,512 Posts

Re: Nigger and human DNA differs by millions of base pairs, according to study of 125 human populati

Haha! We all already know niggers are monkeys. We don't need a scientist for that. Good news is, there's more documented evidence.

37. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Dr. Chimptastic:

Nigger Chow (08-07-2015),Revarund Sharpscoon (08-10-2015),Ulfhednar (08-08-2015)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,889 Thanks in 613 Posts

Re: Nigger and human DNA differs by millions of base pairs, according to study of 125 human populati

So now we have scientific proof on our side that shows that niggers are subhuman and a different species then Humans. I guess science be raysis an shit.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2B2CFF1800000578-0-This_genetic_tree_shows_the_relationships_between_different_huma-a-12_1438946.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	103402

39. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Chuck Spears:

Nigturd (08-07-2015),Ulfhednar (08-08-2015)

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,484 Thanks in 3,125 Posts

This article from the American Natural Museum of History website reports that chimpanzees, bonobos and humans share 98.8 percent of their DNA and are descended from a single ancestor species that lived six or seven million years ago.

This is the interesting part: "Each human cell contains roughly three billion base pairs, or bits of information. Just 1.2 percent of that equals about 35 million differences."

So the tens of millions of pairs' difference noted by the Eichler researchers between human and nigger populations is almost as significant as the difference between humans and chimps.

http://www.amnh.org/exhibitions/perm...ans-and-chimps

“How far the gentlemen of dark complexion will get with their independence, now that they have declared it, I don’t know. There are serious difficulties in their way. The vast majority of people of their race are but two or three inches removed from gorillas: it will be a sheer impossibility, for a long, long while, to interest them in anything above pork-chops and bootleg gin.” ― H.L. Mencken

41. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Nigturd:

hadenoughcoons (08-09-2015),Lancelot Stink (08-07-2015),LIVERLIPPER (08-08-2015),Revarund Sharpscoon (08-10-2015),Top water JIG (08-08-2015),Ulfhednar (08-08-2015),Woden (08-07-2015)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast