User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 204

Thread: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies evolution, Lucy, Charles Darwin, Louis Leakey, ape-man, religion, theory, Neanderthal, dinosaurs

  1. #1
    turdler flusher's Avatar
    Veterinarian Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    1,758
    Threads
    21
    Thanks
    697
    You Received 2,694 Thanks in 1,130 Posts

    Race?..Blacks and Whites are not even the same species


    Interesting scientific article explaining how niggers are a different species, and how the "out of Africa" evolutionary theory is dead.

    http://www.news24.com/MyNews24/RaceB...ecies-20130925


  2. The Following 25 Chimpmaniacs Thanked turdler flusher:

    Bat Fairy (04-06-2015),FlaviusJulius (04-04-2015),Frenchy (04-06-2015),Ghetto_scum (04-03-2014),Jamal-Mart (05-23-2017),joealarmdude (04-15-2014),Klaatu (03-10-2014),Maker (03-19-2016),Moombasa (06-11-2016),pool dog (03-10-2014),pork (04-17-2014),Silky (05-21-2016),spadeshoveler (03-18-2016),Spook Chaser (07-12-2019),Top water JIG (01-24-2017),White Knight (05-20-2016),Woden (01-05-2016)

  3. #26
    hector_chivas's Avatar
    Assistant Vet Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    855
    Threads
    28
    Thanks
    801
    You Received 1,758 Thanks in 654 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Even if we are from Africa I doubt we have the same ancestors as niggers. Just look at them and look at us. Niggers look like they evolved from shit.


  4. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked hector_chivas:

    Honey Jigaboo Boo (08-23-2015),johnny johnny (06-15-2018),Klaatu (05-09-2014),Paddyroller (05-09-2014),Revarund Sharpscoon (01-10-2016),Spook Chaser (07-12-2019)

  5. #27
    LIVERLIPPER's Avatar
    CM Radio Contributor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    26,116
    Threads
    921
    Thanks
    13,834
    You Received 43,636 Thanks in 17,117 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Klaatu, some libtard will argue that such transitional creatures do/have existed. For instance the FT (first transitional) as the link between field nigger and pavement ape.

    Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

    Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

    Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.




  6. The Following 9 Chimpmaniacs Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

    Honey Jigaboo Boo (08-23-2015),johnny johnny (06-15-2018),Klaatu (05-09-2014),madinmiltown (10-14-2015),Niggcessary_Roughness (06-25-2015),niggerologist (08-14-2015),Paddyroller (05-09-2014),Whiteman62 (06-04-2014)

  7. #28
    Veritas's Avatar
    Assistant Vet Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    562
    Threads
    22
    Thanks
    584
    You Received 1,032 Thanks in 400 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    All hard, verifiable, scientific evidence, including the fossil record itself, biology, and genetics (which has made fantastic leaps in the last 40 years) all weigh in solidly against the evolution model of origins. How then to explain the existence of the appalling, apelike nigger creature amongst us? What is it? And where does it come from? Did God create it? Why? Here on Chimpmania there are members of all human races, cultures, religions, no religions, ages, tastes. For believers in the Biblical account of Origins there is, in fact, a Biblical explanation for the origin of negroids. They are, ontologically, "human", sort of, but an extremely mutated form of human, for all intents and purposes a sub-species and capable of accomplishing nothing. This is a complex subject, and one I've been meaning to compose a post for for a long time, but so far haven't mustered up the energy to sit down and do. Maybe the time has come, and I'll get that written for you all this weekend. Even members who don't subscribe to the Biblical account of history should find it interesting as an intellectual contribution to our collective study of negroidology. At the very least, when trolls come here and start ranting about how God hates us and is going to send us all to hell for what we say about groids, you will, with the ease and eloquence that comes from command of your subject matter, be able to site for them via Biblical sources, why they are so pitifully mistaken in this charge.

    Stay tuned...

    Veritas is Latin for Truth

    "The Truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself." -St. Augustine

  8. The Following 8 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Veritas:

    Klaatu (05-09-2014),madinmiltown (10-14-2015),pool dog (05-15-2014),Revarund Sharpscoon (01-10-2016),spookook (10-21-2015),Whiteman62 (06-04-2014)

  9. #29
    Klaatu's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Calif.
    Posts
    21,625
    Threads
    119
    Thanks
    73,900
    You Received 21,102 Thanks in 11,769 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Originally Posted by Reformed View Post
    Out of Africa is false but don't let that have you say insane denials of evolution.
    Come on. It is obviously the best explanation of life on Earth right now and gives us
    a great bedrock for saying...

    1. Niggers aren't humans but are rather Homo Africanus
    2. Explaining their fuckups due to innate, intrinsic genetic factors that have arisen over 100,000
    years of divergent evolution in different environments and not "YT beez keepin' me down."

    Evolution is an AMAZING tool for a nigger-basher!
    Evolution is a myth unsubstantiated by the fossil record. However, Creation by intelligent design is wholly substantiated by the fossil records. I'm not saying that there were no dinosaurs; but rather they were created as their fossils suggest...wholly and completely formed (there are no fish with legs or lizards with fins). Many species have been created and then disappear...that's not proof of evolution; that's proof that species do not evolve.


    When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

  10. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Klaatu:

    pork (05-09-2014)

  11. #30
    Klaatu's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Calif.
    Posts
    21,625
    Threads
    119
    Thanks
    73,900
    You Received 21,102 Thanks in 11,769 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    All hard, verifiable, scientific evidence, including the fossil record itself, biology, and genetics (which has made fantastic leaps in the last 40 years) all weigh in solidly against the evolution model of origins. How then to explain the existence of the appalling, apelike nigger creature amongst us? What is it? And where does it come from? Did God create it? Why? Here on Chimpmania there are members of all human races, cultures, religions, no religions, ages, tastes. For believers in the Biblical account of Origins there is, in fact, a Biblical explanation for the origin of negroids. They are, ontologically, "human", sort of, but an extremely mutated form of human, for all intents and purposes a sub-species and capable of accomplishing nothing. This is a complex subject, and one I've been meaning to compose a post for for a long time, but so far haven't mustered up the energy to sit down and do. Maybe the time has come, and I'll get that written for you all this weekend. Even members who don't subscribe to the Biblical account of history should find it interesting as an intellectual contribution to our collective study of negroidology. At the very least, when trolls come here and start ranting about how God hates us and is going to send us all to hell for what we say about groids, you will, with the ease and eloquence that comes from command of your subject matter, be able to site for them via Biblical sources, why they are so pitifully mistaken in this charge.

    Stay tuned...
    The reason there are ape-like nigger creatures are explained fairly well in Genesis. Our creator gave man the entire Earth and everything that grows on it, and creeps upon it, to have dominion over all the animals.

    Genesis 1:25
    And God made the beasts of the earth after their kinds, and cattle after their kinds, and every thing that creeps upon the earth after its kind: and God saw that it was good.

    Genesis 1:26
    And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

    Genesis 1:27
    So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

    Genesis 1:28
    And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

    Genesis 1:29
    And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

    Genesis 1:30
    And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.


    When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

  12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Klaatu:

    pork (05-09-2014)

  13. #31
    Veritas's Avatar
    Assistant Vet Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    562
    Threads
    22
    Thanks
    584
    You Received 1,032 Thanks in 400 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    It's in Gen 9 and Chronicles 1. But that will have to wait for later...

    Veritas is Latin for Truth

    "The Truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself." -St. Augustine

  14. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Veritas:

    Klaatu (05-09-2014)

  15. #32
    Klaatu's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Calif.
    Posts
    21,625
    Threads
    119
    Thanks
    73,900
    You Received 21,102 Thanks in 11,769 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    I am sorry Klaatu,but i disagree with you.
    But my english is not well enough to start a discussion.
    Valdemar, your English is completely understandable, your point always comes across clearly. I would welcome a discussion on the subject, it is why I posted the thread in the first place. I am used to being disagreed with, it won't hurt my feelings. In fact, just about everybody I know believes the myth of evolution. All I would ask is that fossil evidence be given to support any arguments, (e.g. fish with legs, lizards with fins, birds that suckle their young, Monkeys that lay eggs, or talking dinosaurs).

    Let the debate begin.


    When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

  16. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Klaatu:


  17. #33
    Nigger Chow's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    34,143
    Threads
    2489
    Thanks
    65,945
    You Received 103,370 Thanks in 30,475 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    If I may, my friend, I'd like to offer some alternate theories:

    First, let's assume that expecting fish-frogs or what have you in the fossil record is the right assumption. This assumption is predicated on the expectation that the earth has been around only a few thousand years, and thus, such evolutionary changes has to be quick enough to find a fish-frog. One of the reasons why Darwin could accept his theory of evolution is because he realized it could happen ONLY if the earth were billions of years old. He realized the earth might be this old by studying geology, where geologists had postulated that the only way the rock formations they've observed could have happened was over billions of years.

    If the earth is billions of years old, then one might expect that biological evolution would occur very slowly, and that you wouldn't have frog-fish chimeras because the transitions would be very tiny. Think of how, within only a few thousand years, man was able to breed wolves to look like chihuahuas. If we could do that over a couple thousand years, what could we do with a wolf over millions of years?

    Secondly, there is the assumption that a "transition" species will look like a chimera of species from two widely different clades. Is that the correct assumption to make? One might argue, for instance, that the magnolia tree is an excellent transition species, existing on the border between non-flowering plants and flowering plants, as its flower petals are extremely primitive and very leaf-like in comparison to, say, roses or petunias. Wouldn't that count as a transition species?

    Now, maybe this is all intelligent design; who is to say that God did NOT make everything this way? Maybe God set evolution into motion! Maybe God is behind the big bang, too. I don't think evolution in any way asserts the non-existence of God.

    However, it does call into question whether the earth was created exactly as the Bible says. Then again, the modern-day Bible may not reflect the original Hebrew texts; Biblical scholars do say that the modern version and the Hebrew version are quite different in some places. Perhaps the Hebrew texts do reflect a more evolution-like description. I do not know this however, I'm merely speculating. Also, we know that the Bible does use allegory and metaphor sometimes. Maybe the seven days was merely metaphoric. I don't know.

    I would really like to hear anybody's response to these things; believe me, if there is something that evolutionary biologists have overlooked, I want to know! Also I am not very well versed in the Bible so I'd like to learn more about this too.

    But let me say here that please keep this debate cordial and respectful as we do for anything else; this can be a very touchy topic for some, and remember we are all friends here and respect each other in our greater cause of fighting niggercoddling and the nigger beast.

    Niggers are parasites. They can only take or steal. Without a host, they perish.

    On its knees is a nigger's proper place.

    Christina Eilman.
    Colton Gleason. Emma Beth Warmberodt. Anthony Reyes Figueroa.
    Delbert "Shorty" Belton. Connor Verkerke. Savannah Walker.


  18. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Nigger Chow:

    johnny johnny (05-10-2014),Klaatu (05-12-2014),Mo Gibs (05-11-2014)

  19. #34
    Klaatu's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Calif.
    Posts
    21,625
    Threads
    119
    Thanks
    73,900
    You Received 21,102 Thanks in 11,769 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Originally Posted by Nigger Chow View Post
    If I may, my friend, I'd like to offer some alternate theories:...But let me say here that please keep this debate cordial and respectful as we do for anything else; this can be a very touchy topic for some, and remember we are all friends here and respect each other in our greater cause of fighting niggercoddling and the nigger beast.
    A pleasant debate is what I look forward to. I am not a Biblical scholar, but Genesis is my favorite book of the Bible. It is written clearly unlike all the subsequent books. I have no problem believing our creator took millions or even billions of years putting the universe together, what I have always had a problem with is The Big Bang theory of the beginning. How do you get everything...form absolutely nothing, without believing in intelligent design, or magic...poof goes the universe?


    When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

  20. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Klaatu:

    madinmiltown (10-14-2015),Mo Gibs (05-11-2014),Nigger Chow (05-09-2014),spookook (10-21-2015)

  21. #35
    Nigger Chow's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    34,143
    Threads
    2489
    Thanks
    65,945
    You Received 103,370 Thanks in 30,475 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    A pleasant debate is what I look forward to. I am not a Biblical scholar, but Genesis is my favorite book of the Bible. It is written clearly unlike all the subsequent books. I have no problem believing our creator took millions or even billions of years putting the universe together, what I have always had a problem with is The Big Bang theory of the beginning. How do you get everything...form absolutely nothing, without believing in intelligent design, or magic...poof goes the universe?
    Oh, I agree. I have no problem whatsoever in believing that God started the Big Bang. I think it is arrogant of scientists to assert that God did NOT put everything into motion. How do they know? You cannot prove God did NOT do it. Right? How is it all coming from nothing LESS fantastical than the idea that God did it?

    And I agree that Genesis is wonderful. When I was younger I tried to read the whole Bible--but got tired when I got to all the begats but I LOVED reading Genesis, and the parts of the New Testament about Jesus for His story is beautiful honestly. Also Revelation is awesome. And the 10 Commandments is meaningful whether you even are religious or not. It has held up all these thousands of years as a social guideline.

    Niggers are parasites. They can only take or steal. Without a host, they perish.

    On its knees is a nigger's proper place.

    Christina Eilman.
    Colton Gleason. Emma Beth Warmberodt. Anthony Reyes Figueroa.
    Delbert "Shorty" Belton. Connor Verkerke. Savannah Walker.


  22. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Nigger Chow:

    Klaatu (05-12-2014),madinmiltown (10-14-2015)

  23. #36
    Nigger Chow's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    34,143
    Threads
    2489
    Thanks
    65,945
    You Received 103,370 Thanks in 30,475 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    I would also like to offer that, for those who are disconcerted at the idea that evolution suggests that humans came from niggers, you can rest easy. There is no evidence to suggest that we CAME from niggers; rather, it's likely that niggers and humans had a common ancestor from which each species diverged. The Bible actually addressed this by saying Ham was the child of Noah but that Noah's other children did not COME from Ham. Does that even make sense?

    Niggers are parasites. They can only take or steal. Without a host, they perish.

    On its knees is a nigger's proper place.

    Christina Eilman.
    Colton Gleason. Emma Beth Warmberodt. Anthony Reyes Figueroa.
    Delbert "Shorty" Belton. Connor Verkerke. Savannah Walker.


  24. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Nigger Chow:

    johnny johnny (05-10-2014),Klaatu (05-12-2014)

  25. #37
    pork's Avatar
    Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    country wooded
    Posts
    7,085
    Threads
    82
    Thanks
    14,046
    You Received 7,671 Thanks in 3,888 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Anybody ever hear/see them nigger Israelites...........I think they have all the answers......


  26. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked pork:

    Green Leader (05-14-2014),johnny johnny (05-10-2014),Klaatu (05-13-2014),Whiteman62 (06-04-2014)

  27. #38
    whitesonly
    whitesonly's Avatar
    Guest

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    I am an atheist, so my comments may be somewhat biased.

    On the base level, if God is omnipotent, why would he create
    niggers?

    If God is good why would he create niggers?

    If God hates evil, why would he create niggers?

    If God hates evil why would he allow niggers to
    do what niggers do? (or anyone for that matter)

    And Klaatu, my friend the big bang theory is like
    everything else I have come across in my life, it
    is constantly evolving as new things are discovered,
    and we learn more about the world we live on.

    The parts of the Bible that I remember from my younger
    years are things that any Human should, and probably does
    do.


  28. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked whitesonly:

    Baff Salts (05-14-2014),brianplycatu (10-23-2015),Klaatu (05-12-2014),WERE DE WITE WIMMIN AT (06-05-2014)

  29. #39
    Mo Gibs's Avatar
    Assistant Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    NoNog Nodak
    Posts
    3,535
    Threads
    363
    Thanks
    6,493
    You Received 7,373 Thanks in 2,624 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Originally Posted by whitesonly View Post
    I am an atheist, so my comments may be somewhat biased.

    On the base level, if God is omnipotent, why would he create
    niggers?

    If God is good why would he create niggers?

    If God hates evil, why would he create niggers?

    If God hates evil why would he allow niggers to
    do what niggers do? (or anyone for that matter)
    My sig line answers all of these questions

    Niggers are a failed attempt of satan to imitate gods great work

  30. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mo Gibs:

    Klaatu (05-12-2014),Revarund Sharpscoon (01-10-2016)

  31. #40
    Klaatu's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Calif.
    Posts
    21,625
    Threads
    119
    Thanks
    73,900
    You Received 21,102 Thanks in 11,769 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Originally Posted by Nigger Chow View Post
    ...The Bible actually addressed this by saying Ham was the child of Noah but that Noah's other children did not COME from Ham. Does that even make sense?
    It makes perfect sense NC. I have read the Bible once, cover to cover, and you are right about the begats...but without the lineage, Jesus had no claim to the throne.

    And listening to theoretical scientists blather on about all the material in the universe being the size of the head of a pin...AND THEN SOMETHING WENT BANG! makes me actually laugh out loud. Where did all the material in that pin-sized universe come from?

    And following that bit of nonsense to its logical conclusion found in the, 'Out of Africa' farce... If we all came from Africa, where are the ancient half nigger/half human skeletal remains in Siberia, China or Europe? Niggers could have migrated easily to all the far reaches of those places without even building a boat...but they never did.


    When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

  32. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Klaatu:

    Nigger Chow (05-12-2014)

  33. #41
    Klaatu's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Calif.
    Posts
    21,625
    Threads
    119
    Thanks
    73,900
    You Received 21,102 Thanks in 11,769 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Originally Posted by whitesonly View Post
    I am an atheist, so my comments may be somewhat biased.
    That's ok, God gave you free will to believe how you wish to believe. I can't imagine an omnipotent being, uncomfortable with the idea of having His very existence debated by His creation.

     
    And Klaatu, my friend the big bang theory is like
    everything else I have come across in my life, it
    is constantly evolving as new things are discovered,
    and we learn more about the world we live on.
    It is funny to me...the theory of evolution is permitted to change and evolve as "science" discovers their mistakes, but they keep comparing it to a book written for the minds of a wholly different people, thousands of years ago, and the books meaning is never allowed to change.


     
    The parts of the Bible that I remember from my younger
    years are things that any Human should, and probably does
    do.
    Exactly the way Science...I mean God intended.

    I once considered myself an atheist, so I don't have any problem understanding an atheist's views or argument. I just don't believe that way anymore. I also once believed in evolution, but I could never buy the 'Out of Africa' line of crap.


    When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

  34. #42
    Nigger Chow's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    34,143
    Threads
    2489
    Thanks
    65,945
    You Received 103,370 Thanks in 30,475 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    And listening to theoretical scientists blather on about all the material in the universe being the size of the head of a pin...AND THEN SOMETHING WENT BANG! makes me actually laugh out loud. Where did all the material in that pin-sized universe come from?
    This. Now, if one is an atheist, I respect that. One of the great things about our country is freedom of religion--or to not have religion. However, what puzzles me is how there are some scientists--and even non-scientists--who are ADAMANT about there being no god or even gods, as if the very idea of a Creator is personally offensive to them. And they get positively enraged if you even suggest "Well where did the pinhead come from" or whatever

    They also tend to be the same people who get enraged if you suggest that niggers aren't human and actually provide scientific evidence. And yet, such libtards claim to be the defenders of science. My ass.

    Niggers are parasites. They can only take or steal. Without a host, they perish.

    On its knees is a nigger's proper place.

    Christina Eilman.
    Colton Gleason. Emma Beth Warmberodt. Anthony Reyes Figueroa.
    Delbert "Shorty" Belton. Connor Verkerke. Savannah Walker.


  35. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Nigger Chow:

    Klaatu (05-13-2014)

  36. #43
    Klaatu's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Calif.
    Posts
    21,625
    Threads
    119
    Thanks
    73,900
    You Received 21,102 Thanks in 11,769 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Originally Posted by Nigger Chow View Post
    ...However, what puzzles me is how there are some scientists--and even non-scientists--who are ADAMANT about there being no god or even gods, as if the very idea of a Creator is personally offensive to them. And they get positively enraged if you even suggest "Well where did the pinhead come from" or whatever

    They also tend to be the same people who get enraged if you suggest that niggers aren't human and actually provide scientific evidence. And yet, such libtards claim to be the defenders of science. My ass.
    I find it puzzling as well. First they (science) are forced by their own "Scientific Guidelines" to admit that their "Facts" are no more than postulates built on a collection of concepts or conjectures. Then they get all huffy when you question their "theories". Hmmmmm, I remember, my priest would become enraged if I dared to question some aspect of religious dogma...maybe evolution is nothing more than the lefts new religion? And "scientists" are their functioning priesthood...that would make AL 288-1 (commonly known as Lucy) their new savior, The Big Bang, would be their creator god and Charles Darwin little more than a profit and Louis Leaky a huckster minister shaking you down in biology class and forcing you to testify!

    Still...where did all the material in the pin-sized universe come from...what made it bang...and where are all the half monkey/half nigger skeletons? Oh...and what is beyond our universe? That's right...dark matter...something else "science" knows is their, but can't prove it.


    When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

  37. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Klaatu:

    Green Leader (05-14-2014),Nigger Chow (05-13-2014)

  38. #44
    DaddyLager
    DaddyLager's Avatar
    Guest

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    I've been to Asia, to Europe.

    Japanese love, British think, Germans laugh and Arabs eat and drink. I'm never surprised or taken aback by their presence.

    But niggers always go off at right angles. Their mannerisms are away from the normal path. niggers purposely want to be away from all forms of normality. Why then when I exclude them, they throw fits?

    If niggers show up at the lesbos' pool the whole environment tenses up as if everyone takes caution so as not to cause the niggers to explode. I've quit going to the pool. It's just no fun.


  39. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked DaddyLager:

    Green Leader (05-16-2014),Klaatu (05-15-2014)

  40. #45
    Baff Salts's Avatar
    Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    4,936
    Threads
    131
    Thanks
    3,804
    You Received 10,360 Thanks in 3,816 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    A pleasant debate is what I look forward to. I am not a Biblical scholar, but Genesis is my favorite book of the Bible. It is written clearly unlike all the subsequent books. I have no problem believing our creator took millions or even billions of years putting the universe together, what I have always had a problem with is The Big Bang theory of the beginning. How do you get everything...form absolutely nothing, without believing in intelligent design, or magic...poof goes the universe?
    You don't believe in evolution but you believe in a talking snake?


  41. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Baff Salts:

    brianplycatu (10-23-2015),Klaatu (05-15-2014)

  42. #46
    Klaatu's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Calif.
    Posts
    21,625
    Threads
    119
    Thanks
    73,900
    You Received 21,102 Thanks in 11,769 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Originally Posted by Baff Salts View Post
    You don't believe in evolution but you believe in a talking snake?
    Let's not bring the president into this narrative...evolution is a big enough problem.

    And what do you find more problematic?

    1, An omnipotent creator powerful and intelligent enough to create the entire universe, but couldn't figure out how to get a snake to talk?
    or,
    2, 14 billion years ago there was absolutely nothing but a pin-sized universe (origins unknown, but certainly not of divine origins) that went bang and created everything you see, feel, smell and taste today...but in the intervening 14 billion years, none of the thousands of evolving snakes had a functioning larynx?

    Check out the talking mice "Evolutionists" are studying below... Why is it modern mice share a talking gene with humans, but reptiles, which you no doubt believe we evolved from, never did?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	090528120643-large.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	61191
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...0528120643.htm

    So a "scientist" believing that mice may someday talk is brilliance, and Biblical teachings of a talking snake is hokum?


    When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

  43. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Klaatu:

    Green Leader (05-16-2014),LIVERLIPPER (05-16-2014),pool dog (06-05-2014)

  44. #47
    Klaatu's Avatar
    Senior Veterinarian

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic of Calif.
    Posts
    21,625
    Threads
    119
    Thanks
    73,900
    You Received 21,102 Thanks in 11,769 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    No response...I guess talking snakes could happen.


    When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

  45. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Klaatu:

    white devil (05-16-2014)

  46. #48
    Alucard's Avatar
    Assistant Vet Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    982
    Threads
    34
    Thanks
    2,122
    You Received 1,574 Thanks in 688 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    I do believe in micro-evolution, which is why niggers have low IQs and a high propensity for crime. Being evil and sadistic as everyone knows the niggers are, would be a survival advantage in Africa. You also don't need a high IQ in Africa, where resources are abundant. Ergo, I do believe that micro-evolution has happened.

    However, you are right that we probably did not come out of Africa. It's hard to see how something as ugly as a nigger could evolve into something as beautiful as a white woman or a Hispanic woman. I honestly think chimpanzees look better than niggers. That is not a joke. Koko the gorilla really does look more interesting and attractive than a nigger.


  47. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Alucard:

    Klaatu (06-06-2014)

  48. #49
    niggatron
    niggatron's Avatar
    Guest

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies



    You need to read Origins of Species by Charles Darwin, which should be required reading for everyone by the way. In it he says fuck the fossil record because speculating about shit that happened aeons ago is just pointless. He did many experiments with living creatures and made observations about the living world which buttressed his theory. By the way evolution and intelligent design are not mutually exclusive in my opinion.


  49. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked niggatron:

    Klaatu (06-06-2014)

  50. #50
    jiggabooshrimp's Avatar
    Veterinarian Technician

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,142
    Threads
    342
    Thanks
    2,958
    You Received 2,885 Thanks in 910 Posts

    Re: Out Of Africa, or, The Evolution Of Lies


    Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    I do believe in micro-evolution, which is why niggers have low IQs and a high propensity for crime. Being evil and sadistic as everyone knows the niggers are, would be a survival advantage in Africa. You also don't need a high IQ in Africa, where resources are abundant. Ergo, I do believe that micro-evolution has happened.

    However, you are right that we probably did not come out of Africa. It's hard to see how something as ugly as a nigger could evolve into something as beautiful as a white woman or a Hispanic woman. I honestly think chimpanzees look better than niggers. That is not a joke. Koko the gorilla really does look more interesting and attractive than a nigger.
    Originally Posted by niggatron View Post
    You need to read Origins of Species by Charles Darwin, which should be required reading for everyone by the way. In it he says fuck the fossil record because speculating about shit that happened aeons ago is just pointless. He did many experiments with living creatures and made observations about the living world which buttressed his theory. By the way evolution and intelligent design are not mutually exclusive in my opinion.
    You're both confusing "adaptation" with "evolution."

    Adaptation is a fact; it's observable over human lifespans; it's documented over human history. Populations of birds change to become longer-winged, horse-riding nomads on the plains become lactose-tolerant as adults, bacteria become tolerant to penicillin, etc.

    Evolution, i.e. adaptation on a scale that causes plants to become animals, fish to become birds, bacteria to become apes, that's all ... so outlandish that it isn't even worthy of being labeled a "theory," because theories have evidence behind them, and there is absolutely no evidence of this ever happening.

    There's wild supposition that it might have happened; there's wishful thinking that it happened; but no evidence.

    Adaptation and evolution are TWO.SEPARATE.THINGS. People all the time want to bait and switch you, get you to accept that adaptation happens (it DOES!), then make some magical leap to say they've "proven" evolution.

    When bottom line, it takes as much blind faith to believe that lightning struck some organic chemicals 2 billions years ago and they formed cells that became fish that became mammals that became apelike creatures that became man, all through random mutations and adaptation, as it does to believe in a Creator.

    Whichever one you choose to believe, it's your choice. But it's still blind faith.


  51. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked jiggabooshrimp:

    Klaatu (06-06-2014)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast