User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Guest "game show" thread "Millionaire game show" "nigger host"

Turning Into a N-hater

Guest "game show" thread

Has anyone noticed that the Millionaire game show is now hosted by a nonhuman? And not only that, it has now become "dumbed-down" and many, if not most, of the contestants are niggers. I'm so angry about this as I use to
    enjoy this show. Most of the questions are now way too easy, many questions are related to nigger culture and don't require contestant to be smart.
    I'm ashamed that the TV network turned such an excellent game show, whose contestants were usually extremely
    intelligent, into a total joke! And the nigger who now hosts the show is an idiot! I can't even watch it any
    more. Has anyone else seen this game show lately and what, sadly, has become of it?

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,366 Thanks in 3,817 Posts

Re: WHAT happened to Who Wants to be a Millionaire game show??

A lot of people in the entertainment industry are libtards.

Guest Poster

I was just reading some terms in your glossary and the term "fixated" describes perfectly what happened to this game show!!

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233,576 Thanks in 61,940 Posts

Family Feud is now Fambly Feud:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPaEztBuY-8[/url]

When Regis left "Live" he was replaced with a majikal feetzballer:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U90GnD0NraI[/url]

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

Guest Poster

Meant to write "fuxated"

Sorry, I did type fuxated, not fixated but I have spell check and I believe my computer changed it. Anyway, I can't find a better term for this situation and so many others! For example, I grew up in a lovely "white picket fence" type, all white neighborhood, but years later when my widowed mother was still living there alone, the niggers started moving in from the city and she became more and more fearful as the influx grew. It angers me that my poor sweet mom had to live her later years being afraid of what was happening to our town. And yes, there was more crime and the better department stores went out of business, replaced by stores like the Dollar Tree, liquor stores, etc. I know I'm changing the subject but I wanted to elaborate on that word fuxated as it is so true and thank you to the person who thought of it!

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,990 Thanks in 20,694 Posts

I hope Drew Carey on the Price is Right doesn't get replaced by a boon

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 166 Thanks in 61 Posts

What ruined the credibility of this show is when during the airing of one show they let a contestant use all the lifelines on the first question. The contestant was...you guessed it...a nigger. He became "frutshtrated" and depressed after his first choice was wrong. The producers felt sorry for the jigger and let him use all three life-lines on the first question! The question was...Who's your daddy?

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,136 Thanks in 11,780 Posts

[QUOTE=TattooedRedHead;447752]Family Feud is now Fambly Feud:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPaEztBuY-8[/url]

[/QUOTE]

I've seen this on the tube as I search for a show to watch. Every stinking show has a human family playing against a nigger fambly. How could they possibly get a 50/50 split like that in a country that is 87/13...without being racist?

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,265 Thanks in 9,797 Posts

Yeah look what they did to Family Fued. How much you wanna bet they are going to fuxxate Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune with nigger hosts after Alex and Pat move leave

The Prison Warden

We will not be denied our rights and civil liberties. Freedom expression is our right under the constitution of the United States.
    I am not a racist. I am a realist. Welcome to the reality.

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,426 Thanks in 1,324 Posts

The only thing worse than a nigger is a NIGGER LOVER

"To tell a colored man that he can be equal to a white man. There's the real cruelty."

User

[QUOTE=RexHymens;449194]I gave up on tv years ago. WAY too many niggers. I watch Cops from time to time, or Bait Car. That's about it. I read your post and thought "of course that show has been overtaken by niggers. Why wouldn't it be?" You can't even watch Fox News without seeing a nigger every 2 minutes.[/QUOTE]

I love bait car, it's ALWAYS a nigger, the libs can't hide that, you should try "hardcore pawn" theres a chimpout every episode. Personally I think the Mainstream Media lost all it's credentials with humans when they started to censor the niggers from criminal reports. We all know when a anchorman says a crime occurred and doesn't say the suspect/offenders race it's a nigger. So now you rarely hear of violent crimes, or it's cat-parade week or some such. Unless a nigger dies, then it's plastered from coast to coast on every T.V. inbetween.

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,405 Thanks in 1,979 Posts

Niggers ruin everything.

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,763 Thanks in 2,052 Posts

It's the Hollywood version of the Jedi Mind Trick..."You will love you some niggers...Niggers help yt at every turn...Niggers carry car insurance!" It's ntpot that you actually believe the full scope of the bullshit, but the constant stream of niggerloving bs causes the average person to hesitate or check their speech in mixed company. We start to censor even our own thinking and make excuses when we see tnb. Thus it becomes the new "normal" and yet anotherformerl White country becomes an easily-controlled third-world shithole, with Whites a spat-upon minority in their own lands.

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20 Thanks in 12 Posts

The nigger got the last laugh on whitey today, watching "millionaire". What the fuck is the problem with program producers? The 600 lb. gorilla will probably be sought out by some big nigger producer ala spook lee and get a 50 million dollar contract to make a movie about blackdom. The wife hates the fact that I watch the history channel, which admittedly I do for the lack of jigs, except the Tuscaloosa airmen won the war and willie jones invented the atomic bomb, not to mention the negro marines were the first in at Tarawa and Guadalcanal. So I turn to watch some wholesome stuff on TMC (the old black and white movie channel) where niggers are usually kitchen help or butlers portraying whiteys' servant... the way it should be.

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Ive gotta go on, even tho it seems as tho a rant shows ones' own sickness, and that's what the nigger wants; to show whiteys' a sick muthafugga. My rant is slowly becoming RAGE. I used to tell people to find humor in the negro lifestyle, but now living in a town of 12,000, we've come to find that since sooo many small businesses have closed that most of the freddy mac financed homes have become abandoned and, the useless government, as fucking retarded as they are, give these places to recently "released" convicts (do the math on that one!) so our little town is now inundated with snakeheaded fuckers, with ugly fat white girlfriends and chocolodite babies in tow (usually 3 or 4) living off of, you guessed it, the taxes that I pay off of my meager pension. I can drive through town at 10 pm, and see 5 pedestrians, of which 4 are usually splibs, AND the next day read about a holdup at the local gas station. " GIMME all dem smokes, a lighter and, and, and a roll of lottery tickets.

Guest Poster

TRH is right but its not just Steve the baboon Harvey. All game shows are nigged. I was watching the Game Show Network all month and if you closely pay attention you can really get a clear timeline of how shows started to pander more and more to niggers. Wheel of fortune and price is right and all of the shows that have ran for a long time. Right around the late 80s/90s they started putting niggers on the shows and making them the magical niggers somehow smarter than the humans and always winning.

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Wife and I were just discussing this as well... Morgan as the president? Fine, but not every single flick about the Gov. Cuba as a nuclear attack submarine chasing Russians? Plausible, but in all fairness to our armed forces not too likely fleet wide. THEN, in between all the crap is the advertising. Some poop butt nigger with a doo rag, his wife, and three chocolate babies in tow, and, oops, that was on the elevator at the local BIG hospital getting free obamacare for the splooge babies.
    Im all for giving the nigs' their 13% OF THE FAME, if they deserve it, BUT SOME NIGGER BEATING UP HIS WIFE ON AN ELEVATOR? Hardly breaking news, just an everyday occurrence. In another 100 years when YT is pickin' the cotton and dumbed down to the now negro level, Ill be looking down (or up??) laughing. The jist is the nigs will still be in banana picking mode picking fleas out of the snake head things... GRRRRRR. Look at South Africa... Apartheid was the rule, YT ran the farms and mines. The nigs wanted it all back so the Europeans left. "Let them have it". The nigger don't know how to manage, plant and cultivate a farm so now theys all HONGRY. Of course its the YTs fault. Ol' nelson was in prison for 25 years, (in my mind that makes him a criminal), gets freed at last and is promoted (?) to president, and shalondra drops him like a hot rutabaga. TNB, and to celebrate? They burn down their own towns... Im moving to Ferguson. At least you know what to expect there... signing off as Willy from now on ;-((

Snoop Coony Coon

[QUOTE=Missing Link;447940]I hope Drew Carey on the Price is Right doesn't get replaced by a boon[/QUOTE]

I rarely watch that show as it comes on during the day. but if they ever put a nigger host on that show ill burn my tv.

Guest Poster

[QUOTE=User;449328]I love bait car, it's ALWAYS a nigger, the libs can't hide that, you should try "hardcore pawn" theres a chimpout every episode. Personally I think the Mainstream Media lost all it's credentials with humans when they started to censor the niggers from criminal reports. We all know when a anchorman says a crime occurred and doesn't say the suspect/offenders race it's a nigger. So now you rarely hear of violent crimes, or it's cat-parade week or some such. Unless a nigger dies, then it's plastered from coast to coast on every T.V. inbetween.[/QUOTE]

Haha I remember on hardcore pawn one nigger layed on the massage like a retard and kept going on about how he wanted to muh dik that one lady and got choked out and thrown out of the store. It was a youtube clip. Hilarious.

Guest Poster

Exclamation Re: WHAT happened to Who Wants to be a Millionaire game show??

Every TV show is replaced slowly by a low IQ negroid shithead paid with big money millionaires so that these negroid males can go out and muhdik human females instead of supporting their own negro females. Humans are destroying their own kind by allowing these negroes males particularly in the entertainment media and Sports etc.

Guest Poster

flush Re: WHAT happened to Who Wants to be a Millionaire game show??

Jeopardy is still human, thanks in part to Alex. If he retires, negro buck might jump in...

Guest Poster

Yes I forgot about Jeopardy. This is a show that obviously requires a lot of intelligence. So, unless they really dumb it down, like on Millionaire, they couldn't possibly have a nigger contestant. Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be? It would end up with a score of zero. So it just won't happen. Please don't dumb down Jeopardy!!!

Guest Poster

[QUOTE=Guest Poster;558062]Yes I forgot about Jeopardy. This is a show that obviously requires a lot of intelligence. So, unless they really dumb it down, like on Millionaire, they couldn't possibly have a nigger contestant. Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be? It would end up with a score of zero. So it just won't happen. Please don't dumb down Jeopardy!!![/QUOTE]

Well, On Jeopardy , you get NEGATIVE points for getting it wrong. So if a human or chimp opens its mouth and gets it wrong.. the score will go from -200 to -30,000+, looser do get $1000 for showing up on the show. If Alex leaves the show, the hosts of the show can be a chimp if libtards decide to vote for it, you never know.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,500 Thanks in 2,842 Posts

I can just imagine 37 niggers sitting around, trying to come up with categories and questions for a nigger fuxated version of Jeopardy. Categories-Who's de father?, Black explorers, Bakitball, Famous Coonvicts, Flyin' Egytshuns, Arifmatick.
    and of course the largest category-African Diseases. They will have to replace Alec Trebec, because he couldn't do this show wif a straight face.

My new avatar shows the reaction of Slash, to the news he was going to be fixed

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,905 Thanks in 1,420 Posts

It got replaced with a nigger host ...the new name of the show is going to be called "who wants to be Nigger Rich"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)