User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nigger Attorney Melissa P. Bernier Disbarred for Stealing Client's Money 

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 33,700 Thanks in 8,243 Posts

Nigger Attorney Melissa P. Bernier Disbarred for Stealing Client's Money

On July 24, 2015, respondent's client wired her $1,375 to pay his fine which funds were deposited into respondent's operating/business account. During the period at issue, respondent maintained an escrow account at Citibank. Respondent failed to promptly pay the fine. Instead, she used $827 of this client's funds to pay for business and personal expenses unrelated to his case. Over one year later, in September 2016, after the client complained to AGC, respondent sent a certified check in the amount of $1,375 to the Warren County Clerk to satisfy his fine.

Only a nigger would get itself disbarred for stealing $827, but since it was a nigger, it probably got a free ride in law skoo' and got a gibsmedat passing grade in all its courses, not on the coontent of its character, or its aptitude in its courses, but on the color of its skin.

http://nycourts.gov/reporter/3dserie...2019_06577.htm

2. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),Hu Flung Pu (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Super Spook (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 434 Thanks in 109 Posts

"Hey, I needz dat muhney fo mah weeb! I caint heps my clahnt witoutz my hurr lookin like YT! If'n I goze to court wit mah natural hurr I beez trown in jail, gnomesayin?"

Interesting case. Haitian import darkie turned barrister (Hey, I just got an offer to import $12 million from some other nigger barrister in Aprefrica--I should check into that!), defending another nig from Martinique who tried to jump the border into the US via liberal Coonada, then decided to break into a private home to get some shuteye and steal some stuff, and got wrangled.

Pure nig ethics and reasoNIG at work! Then, the barrister claimed she couldn't respond to the wranging coonmittee because she was in the hopsfital, but then couldn't supply any evidence to support that. How stupid are these nigs? OK, that was a rhetorical question...

4. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hu Flung Pu:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Super Spook (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Chimp Feeder

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 330 Thanks in 67 Posts

Another case of expecting a Nigger to act like a Human being they can't and they don't because they are Niggers it's to bad the Libtards can't connect these dots.

6. The Following 6 Chimpmaniacs Thanked TALCUMX:

bixnood_cryptologist (4 Weeks Ago),Hu Flung Pu (4 Weeks Ago),Maker (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Super Spook (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,593 Thanks in 387 Posts

Unless it's a public apettorney, who would hire that shebuck? Only another nigger from Martinique

8. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked bixnood_cryptologist:

Maker (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Super Spook (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,547 Thanks in 1,130 Posts

10. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Whiteirishandproud:

Maker (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Hu Flung Pu View Post
    "Hey, I needz dat muhney fo mah weeb! I caint heps my clahnt witoutz my hurr lookin like YT! If'n I goze to court wit mah natural hurr I beez trown in jail, gnomesayin?"

Interesting case. Haitian import darkie turned barrister (Hey, I just got an offer to import $12 million from some other nigger barrister in Aprefrica--I should check into that!), defending another nig from Martinique who tried to jump the border into the US via liberal Coonada, then decided to break into a private home to get some shuteye and steal some stuff, and got wrangled.

Pure nig ethics and reasoNIG at work! Then, the barrister claimed she couldn't respond to the wranging coonmittee because she was in the hopsfital, but then couldn't supply any evidence to support that. How stupid are these nigs? OK, that was a rhetorical question...
    There’s a lot of TNB here, gnomesayin’ ?

12. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Maker (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 47,238 Thanks in 14,640 Posts

A horsenostril nigger’s ability to coonprehend or administer justice is less advanced than that of a tapir.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

14. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Maker View Post
    A horsenostril nigger’s ability to coonprehend or administer justice is less advanced than that of a tapir.
    But a tapir’s nostrils actually look good, and not misshapen.

16. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Paddyroller:

Maker (4 Weeks Ago),no_apefiliation (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago),Whiteirishandproud (4 Weeks Ago)

Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 434 Thanks in 109 Posts

Originally Posted by Paddyroller View Post
    But a tapir’s nostrils actually look good, and not misshapen.
    And a tapir isn't wearing someone else's hair it stole!

18. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Hu Flung Pu:

no_apefiliation (4 Weeks Ago),OldIrishAsshole (4 Weeks Ago)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 57,599 Thanks in 14,154 Posts

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

+ Reply to Thread