6. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked WERE DE WITE WIMMIN AT:

Skim (10-26-2013)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,032 Thanks in 400 Posts

Re: Imagine Niggeroke

This was excellent. The mood, the visuals, and the sentiment were all really effective. No hint of anger or indignation, just stating plain, peaceful facts. It did make me imagine what it would be like if they were all repatriated -- and it would be wonderful. "You may say that I'm a racist... Well I'm not the only one" -- exactly. And the numbers of us "racists" are growing daily as humanity wakes up and sees what is going on. I'm not afraid of that stupid word "racist" anymore, and wouldn't fight or argue or defend myself if anyone applied it to me. I'd just calmly explain the rational and scientific Truth behind it. No one here is saying that any beastgroids should be harmed by any humans, only that they should be sent to where they properly and naturally belong -- . Or, at the very, very least in total segregation, where they have no contact with us at all. It would be a happy world; civilization would return. And they would be happier there too. No more having to strain so hard to fit where they constitutionally cannot.

I found this niggeroke because I was thinking today that a certain John Lennon song would lend itself well to becoming: "Niggers are the Niggers of the World" (formerly "Woman is the Nigger of the World"). But it also seems that the lawyers of the Lennon estate are very litigation-happy when it comes to use of his songs, and I wouldn't want that to happen to my beloved Chimpmania. But I see that this one slipped in without incident. Nicely done, Skim.

Oh, and today I graduated to the rank of Zoo Tour Guide! It's a great day for me, and a great honor. I really do feel proud -- isn't that something?

8. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Veritas:

Missing Link (04-03-2014),Skim (01-03-2014)

CM Radio Host

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,401 Thanks in 1,906 Posts

I know you posted this a couple of months ago but I want to thank you for it being so well spoken. Here is a belated post of the day!!
    Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    I do appreciate it. SkimThis was excellent. The mood, the visuals, and the sentiment were all really effective. No hint of anger or indignation, just stating plain, peaceful facts. It did make me imagine what it would be like if they were all repatriated -- and it would be wonderful. "You may say that I'm a racist... Well I'm not the only one" -- exactly. And the numbers of us "racists" are growing daily as humanity wakes up and sees what is going on. I'm not afraid of that stupid word "racist" anymore, and wouldn't fight or argue or defend myself if anyone applied it to me. I'd just calmly explain the rational and scientific Truth behind it. No one here is saying that any beastgroids should be harmed by any humans, only that they should be sent to where they properly and naturally belong -- . Or, at the very, very least in total segregation, where they have no contact with us at all. It would be a happy world; civilization would return. And they would be happier there too. No more having to strain so hard to fit where they constitutionally cannot.

I found this niggeroke because I was thinking today that a certain John Lennon song would lend itself well to becoming: "Niggers are the Niggers of the World" (formerly "Woman is the Nigger of the World"). But it also seems that the lawyers of the Lennon estate are very litigation-happy when it comes to use of his songs, and I wouldn't want that to happen to my beloved Chimpmania. But I see that this one slipped in without incident. Nicely done, Skim.

Oh, and today I graduated to the rank of Zoo Tour Guide! It's a great day for me, and a great honor. I really do feel proud -- isn't that something?

10. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Skim:

Veritas (04-03-2014)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,032 Thanks in 400 Posts

Thank you too!!

12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Veritas:

Skim (04-03-2014)

Senior Veterinarian