+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black vs. Black on Judge Judy 

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,296 Thanks in 556 Posts

Black vs. Black on Judge Judy

This may not be the story you think. I was watching the tail end of Judge Judy and saw this story where this Pakistani or Indian woman was suing a nigger who used to be her roommate, for using her car and damaging it for $2,300 worth of damage. The fat nigger was drunk in the car with her niglets on New Years Eve and was backing into the usual space, and "somehow" the car got damaged. She did, of course, use the "din do nuffins" classic groidstegic defense. Oh, and she countersued for $500 for some stupid thing, about the hassle of responding to the charges or something.

Judge Judy laughed and granted the woman her suit, and I could almost hear her saying "stupid nigger".

This was several lessons in one. First, these two were nearly exactly the same color of skin. She was a dark, asian/Indian or from that part of the world. Not particularly attractive (to me) but presentable, and also spoke as an educated person, with respect to JJ. She was wearing normal clothes.

The nigger was a fat, ugly, African featured nigger with the jumbo lips spray-painted day-glo nigger green, tight pony tail and stretch clothes bursting at the seams. Ignorant, din doo nuffins, disrespectful and argumentative, and just TNB.

What I am trying to say here is that skin color had nothing to do with it. They both had the same skin color.

The other thing is that this woman mentioned at the after-interview that she wasn't friends with the nigger any more. THIS IS GOOD. It is another human who learned the truth about niggers without having to get killed in the process.

2. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked publius For This Insightful Post:

igor (09-06-2013),Nada coalburner (09-06-2013),Nezumi (09-06-2013),spookook (09-07-2013)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,177 Thanks in 2,504 Posts

Re: Black vs. Black on Judge Judy

This was several lessons in one. First, these two were nearly exactly the same color of skin. She was a dark, asian/Indian or from that part of the world. Not particularly attractive (to me) but presentable, and also spoke as an educated person, with respect to JJ. She was wearing normal clothes.

The nigger was a fat, ugly, African featured nigger with the jumbo lips spray-painted day-glo nigger green, tight pony tail and stretch clothes bursting at the seams. Ignorant, din doo nuffins, disrespectful and argumentative, and just TNB .

What I am trying to say here is that skin color had nothing to do with it. They both had the same skin color.

The other thing is that this woman mentioned at the after-interview that she wasn't friends with the nigger any more. THIS IS GOOD. It is another human who learned the truth about niggers without having to get killed in the process.
    I've seen Black humans (Dravidians) darker than jiggaboos and yet the Dravidians are Human, not niggaboos. And I've heard Dravidians complaining about niggaboos and quite justly too. It isn't skin color that is the reason why we hate jigs, it's their TNB. I have visibly relaxed when what I thought was a nigger was actually a Dravidian. I would then smile at the fellow human to let him know everything's alright.

4. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Obongo For This Insightful Post:

igor (09-06-2013),Klaatu (09-05-2013)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 18,396 Thanks in 10,772 Posts

JJ always lets the nigger defendants hang themselves...she just provides the metaphorical rope and the venue.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,550 Thanks in 1,836 Posts

Great points, Publius.

Heading a tad off subject, it really appears to me that JJ's nigger bailiff looks like it wants to kill her about half the time. The white or white hispanic television judges have black bailiffs and the nigger judges have white bailiffs. Interesting.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,365 Thanks in 13,983 Posts

I have worked for several years with Tamils (dravidians) and some of them were dark as niggers, BUT THEY ARE HUMANS. and some of their girls are mighty pretty.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 8,818 Thanks in 6,026 Posts

I am amazed the cameras didn't melt from the stench.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 5,008 Thanks in 2,748 Posts

Ya can't even compare dark east Indians with niggers...........even down to the hair and teeth........like ah good bird dog, I can flush out the niggers without even seein' the bastards.........just by the tone and pitch of their voice.

10. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked pork For This Insightful Post:

Nezumi (09-07-2013),Weyoun (09-07-2013)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 758 Thanks in 385 Posts

Like Nada said a bit off topic but Judy's bailiff Byrd just bugs the crap out of me. He acts like it's beneath him to pick up the paperwork from the plaintiffs to give to her. I wonder if he is all attitude. If it came down to it, does he need some off screen gang to back up his machismo?

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3117/lawdzpsc97a0df4.jpg

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 20,757 Thanks in 10,756 Posts

And that nigger Judge Brown is gone.....the less nigger judges the better.

Should death come, we shall welcome it without blinking, we shall go in a brisk step and in a saddened smile of past memories that emerge in our fleeting moments

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,359 Thanks in 609 Posts

As a famous person once said, "I don't judge a man by the color of his skin, I judge him by the size of his nostrils."

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,399 Thanks in 2,752 Posts

Sorry but she may be educated as in schooling but not to bright. She did have a nigger roommate after all. Just because I am a nice guy I will give her a pass this time because maybe she has not been here long and thought niggers where human.
    Hopefully she has learned a lesson about housing feral animals.

NIGGERS MAKE ME SICK!

+ Reply to Thread