User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black men account for 70% of all new aids cases in the USA. CDC statistics with link. Nigger,aids,buck,down low,men,disease, disgusting,african American,CDC, facts, dirty,filthy,std

Bowling Ball Nostrils

Black men account for 70% of all new aids cases in the USA. CDC statistics with link.

African Americans have the most severe burden of HIV of all racial/ethnic groups in the United States. Compared with other races and ethnicities, African Americans account for a higher proportion of HIV infections at all stages of disease—from new infections to deaths.

The Numbers

New HIV Infections
    African Americans accounted for an estimated 44% of all new HIV infections among adults and adolescents (aged 13 years or older) in 2010, despite representing only 12% to14% of the US population.
    In 2010, black men accounted for 70% (14,700) of the estimated 20,900 new HIV infections among all adult and adolescent blacks. The estimated rate of new HIV infection for black men (103.6/100,000 population) was seven times as high as that of white men, twice as high as that of Latino men, and nearly three times as high as among black women.
    In 2010, black gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represented an estimated 72% (10,600) of new infections among all black men and 36% of an estimated 29,800 new HIV infections among all MSM. More new HIV infections (4,800) occurred among young black MSM (aged 13-24) than any other age or racial group of MSM.
    In 2010, black women accounted for 6,100 (29%) of the estimated new HIV infections among all adult and adolescent blacks. This number represents a decrease of 21% since 2008. Most HIV infections among black women (87%; 5,300) are attributed to heterosexual sex. The estimated rate of new HIV infections for black women (38.1/100,000 population) was 20 times as high as the rate for white women, and almost five times as as much the other races.
    http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/racialet...cts/index.html
    This is the CDC link above its a quick and enlighting read. These facts should be shown in schools to prevent race mixing. It is disgracefull and dangerous.
    Thank you for reading this and let the youngsters know how sex with a buck can be deadly.

2. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Bowling Ball Nostrils:

red knight (09-03-2013)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,667 Thanks in 1,861 Posts

Re: Black men account for 70% of all new aids cases in the USA. CDC statistics with link.

Not to be a total downer, but the actual number of bucks infected with AIDS is really quite small. Their species could breed back that number in about six months or less. Plus, with medications, niggers can live for many years with AIDS. Damn shame, really.

Bowling Ball Nostrils

Re: Black men account for 70% of all new aids cases in the USA. CDC statistics with link.

Originally Posted by Nada coalburner View Post
    Not to be a total downer, but the actual number of bucks infected with AIDS is really quite small. Their species could breed back that number in about six months or less. Plus, with medications, niggers can live for many years with AIDS. Damn shame, really.
    My god it's sad they keep them alive for so long being infected. That way they can keep infecting I guess. My intent of the herpes and aids post was to show nigger stupidity and total lack of morals.

5. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Bowling Ball Nostrils:

Nada coalburner (09-02-2013)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,528 Thanks in 1,126 Posts

So would it not make sense to quarantine the bastards !? Like over on Gitmo or something ?

RELEASE THE KRAKENS !!

Anti-Racist Is A Code Word For Anti-White

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 9,820 Thanks in 4,049 Posts

Originally Posted by Icehole View Post
    So would it not make sense to quarantine the bastards !? Like over on Gitmo or something ?
    Hell yeah. I keep pushing my Trail of Tears idea here but nobody responds. March the niggers to Death Valley and let them live in an open air prison facility with all the amenities that keep a nigger cozy. Keep them in the desert and do population control. Sucker them in with KFC but then sterilize and euthanize.

8. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked white devil:

red knight (09-02-2013)

Bowling Ball Nostrils

Originally Posted by white devil View Post
    Hell yeah. I keep pushing my Trail of Tears idea here but nobody responds. March the niggers to Death Valley and let them live in an open air prison facility with all the amenities that keep a nigger cozy. Keep them in the desert and do population control. Sucker them in with KFC but then sterilize and euthanize.
    Between the sows having a 48% herpes infection rate for sows between 14 and 49 years old I agree. This race of niggers poses a massive national health risk to millions of humans.

10. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Bowling Ball Nostrils:

theyregeneticdeadends (09-29-2013)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,667 Thanks in 1,861 Posts

Originally Posted by Bowling Ball Nostrils View Post
    My god it's sad they keep them alive for so being long infected. That way they can keep infecting I guess. My intent of the herpes and aids post was to show nigger stupidity and total lack of morals.
    And you are totally right. Nigger stupidity and lack of morals is legion and your posts very much illustrate those points. But I was all excited by the percentage of 70% nogs with AIDS, until I saw what the actual numbers were. I was just hoping for a lot more bats getting their wings, but hey, it's a good start.

12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Nada coalburner:

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 863 Thanks in 582 Posts

One could hope for a new untreatable strain .

Bowling Ball Nostrils

Originally Posted by red knight View Post
    One could hope for a new untreatable strain .
    Yes we can hope for that and aids mutates and fights back. http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/racialet...cts/index.html

PCT

From 50% to 70%.....congratulations niggers.

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,201 Thanks in 2,193 Posts

Fucking niggers. HIV/AIDS still doesn't goodify them quick enough for my liking.

17. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked The Wolverine:

igor (09-03-2013)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,250 Thanks in 7,779 Posts

Boinking a nigger is a death sentence in more ways then one and the stupid burners and drillers still play Russian roulette.

19. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mr. YT:

theyregeneticdeadends (09-11-2013)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,625 Thanks in 2,826 Posts

Originally Posted by Icehole View Post
    I think Afreeka would be a good place and they could get some real treatment there. Plenty of niglets to muh dik for the cure.

NIGGERS MAKE ME SICK!

Bowling Ball Nostrils

A good place to quarantine them would be the US Virgin Islands. There are about 38 million to ship over there.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 24,797 Thanks in 9,109 Posts

I think if we tied a few barges together and anchored them out in the middle of the Atlantic would be a good place to quarantine the parasites.

23. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Anti-Nigger:

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 703 Thanks in 474 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. YT View Post
    Boinking a nigger is a death sentence in more ways then one and the stupid burners and drillers still play Russian roulette.
    I think because they think all the nigs with aids are in the ghettos but that is not the case. how can we teach this to everyone!!!

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,638 Thanks in 17,118 Posts

Attachment 41915

Why dat iz?

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,741 Thanks in 3,484 Posts

The bucks are getting AIDS because they're all muhdikkin each other in the ass.

27. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Vine Swinger:

Proud Irish White (09-20-2013)

IH8UDAMNDIRTYAPES

HIV.....one thing niggers really excel at.

+ Reply to Thread