User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this a serious forum? 

MrMine

Exclamation Is this a serious forum?

Are you all really this prejudice against black people, or is this a joke forum?

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,378 Thanks in 4,360 Posts

Re: Is this a serious forum?

Just what we need around here...another fucking coddler.

Nigslayer

Niggers are all fun and games unless its you they are attacking. (talking from experience). Yes a lot of things they do are hilariously stupid, but at the same time they are a dangerous ferral creature.

LIVERLIPPER

[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]Nigger; niggers roughly resemble hominidae they (you) are anthropoids, as are bonobos and macaques, quite separate species. The human is mission specific, it is adaptable, intelligent, compassionate, innovative, creative, viable, civilized, curious, and responsible, and not a biological entity that originated in sub-Saharan africa. Everything that nigger’s do that may be considered successful is purely derivative of human achievement. You play our games, act like asses on our airwaves and on screen and dance in front of the organ grinder; the aforementioned sports and devices are all mediums invented by humans.[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]The nigger is a separate species (homo negra pelli). It specializes (much in the same way as humans specialize in innovation and adaptability) in scavenging and parasitism, which by the way humans are not good at; before you go off on a tangent after your handler reads this to you consider that efficiency, engineering and re-cycling differ greatly from foraging through the leavings of civilization.
    [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman]If you had an iota of pride, you would recognize and embrace your differences, set up shop back in a desert wasteland and produce a viable society that was competitive with human civilization. Alas I think you will not, you will cry “racism” it is not, it is speciesism you dumb fuck; rather you will retreat into the fantasy world of libtardism and do what niggers do, scheme to take not make. [/FONT][/SIZE]

East Asian

I'm confused as to why the OP is here?! Who are you and why are trying to ask questions if you don't have any substantial information to say???

This is not a child's play forum, if that's what you're asking. The posts are indicative of our ability to detect nigger BS. Niggers are not welcome in the forum and nigger coddlers are also not welcome. Do you get it now????

Guest Poster

To The OP...

I understand you, If you are Caucasian. You were probably raised to "love all people"... I get that. However, I'd like to offer you the opportunity to prove us wrong... Here's how... One evening at dusk, take yourself on a little walk through the areas of your city that are "ethnically Black"... Go on, take out your iphone and use your gps to navigate. Be sure to stand near a group of "friendly" "african americans" and do make sure you approach them with your iphone out, and ask for directions too. Wear your nicest sneakers, preferably the ones you just got from your daddy for your birthday, you know, the really expensive ones. I would also suggest a nice expensive jacket that would appeal to the native population as cool, you want to "blend in", Right? Make sure you have a ton of money too, to "treat" those nice boys to a 40 or two and some weed...

I assure you, if you do exactly what I've suggested, you'll see how much of a joke this forum is. You'll see for yourself that every word posted here is a FACT.

Anyone else have any suggestions on how to educate this sad liberal?

Guest Poster

That's the problem though... They are taught that anything they read here is fabricated, that the media stories all either come from WN websites, or are slanted towards making these creatures look bad... Sometimes the ONLY way someone learns is through personal experience. While I wish no harm on anyone, and hope it would not come to that, if they keep up the mindset that this site and others like it are bad, sooner or later they will do exactly what I "suggested" by CHOICE, after being invited. We all know THIS is how CMs are made.

Ivor E

[QUOTE=Guest Poster;251900]To The OP...

I understand you, If you are Caucasian. You were probably raised to "love all people"... I get that. However, I'd like to offer you the opportunity to prove us wrong... Here's how... One evening at dusk, take yourself on a little walk through the areas of your city that are "ethnically Black"... Go on, take out your iphone and use your gps to navigate. Be sure to stand near a group of "friendly" "african americans" and do make sure you approach them with your iphone out, and ask for directions too. Wear your nicest sneakers, preferably the ones you just got from your daddy for your birthday, you know, the really expensive ones. I would also suggest a nice expensive jacket that would appeal to the native population as cool, you want to "blend in", Right? Make sure you have a ton of money too, to "treat" those nice boys to a 40 or two and some weed...

I assure you, if you do exactly what I've suggested, you'll see how much of a joke this forum is. You'll see for yourself that every word posted here is a FACT.

Anyone else have any suggestions on how to educate this sad liberal?[/QUOTE]

I'm with DGM on this one, we don't want human casualties if it can possibly be avoided, libtard or no.

I like YOUR passion, though. Why haven't you joined yet?

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,975 Thanks in 936 Posts

This site is a valuable information resource. The best education you can get. If we can save just one human - although it will be many more - from making the mistake of trusting or worse mating with a feral beast then this site is worth everything. The big media tells us - especially the kids - that niggers are just like us. This site [U]proves[/U] they are nothing of the sort.

“The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.” President Jefferson Davis

“Nothing fills me with deeper sadness than to see a Southern man apologizing for the defense we made of our inheritance. Our cause was so just, so sacred, that had I known all that has come to pass, had I known what was to be inflicted upon me, all that my country was to suffer, all that our posterity was to endure, I would do it all over again.” Jefferson Davis

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    A small middle of the country town currently with 1 nigger!
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,784 Thanks in 1,087 Posts

Certainly, the ridiculous question posed by the guest thread starter was meant as a left jab. It's mind appears to have been assimilated by the many means used by left leaning liberals. It may have grown up with these ideologies because that's what It's parents, teachers, counselors, etc. taught it. (We're all the same and they're just like us bullshit) Perhaps the propaganda filled main stream media played a major role in it's assimilation. If the guest thread starter does not believe the information contained in these sub forums to be factual, by all means, it should do the research for itself. This forum is home to the most diligent of fact finders who have done all the research and hard work for the user or guest. I would challenge any human that may not understand fully the depths of depravity that the nigger is capable of and debate the true content of nigger character with any of the veterans here under the supervision of the most competent moderators in the free thinking world. But let the guest know this first rule, NO NIGGERS ALLOWED.

A Guest

Let me guess, you live in an area where there are no blacks or not much blacks. And you get brainwashed by Hollywood that blacks are "heroic". And also you should know that the mainstream media covers-up blacks' high crime rates.

I challenge you to live with blacks where blacks are the majority and then see if what the people say here is "prejudice" about blacks.

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,558 Thanks in 1,403 Posts

[QUOTE=A Guest;255542]Let me guess, you live in an area where there are no blacks or not much blacks. And you get brainwashed by Hollywood that blacks are "heroic". And also you should know that the mainstream media covers-up blacks' high crime rates.

I challenge you to live with blacks where blacks are the majority and then see if what the people say here is "prejudice" about blacks.[/QUOTE]

Every post here starts from an actual event that has occurred. You will find no fantasy or magical B.S.

Anon

See? LOL it's NOT just me... YTknows... I see you got my point. As for why I haven't joined, let's just say I prefer anonymity at least as much as is possible here. I live in a city where my/our views are better left to places like this... When you're in a "Libtarded" state, sometimes the less you say, the better.

I will say this... Earth Creatures (Humans and Animals) are TRIBAL by nature. Society has proven that each tribe seeks it's own. Just look at the NY Times Census maps for PROOF. Segregation makes sense. The asians (Smartest of many Tribes) have a STRONG thing about Marrying only their kind, because they do NOT want to dilute their Gene pool. We need to stop with the "diversity" bullshit and wake up! Ship the Groids to somewhere where they can live, away from Humans, and let nature take it's course.

Park

Well, about the homo negra pelli stuff mentioned earlier: This interests me. Could the poster offer some sources for that? Cause I'm sure he must have got it wrong, "homo" is masculine and pella is feminine. I would like to know the real term for the nigger beast, biologically speaking ofc.

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,060 Thanks in 436 Posts

The only thing I find 'funny' about niggers is nigger~on~nigger crime: the gift that keeps on giving.

We are completely serious. Our mission is to meet other like~minded humans who see the nigger for the pariah that it is. We are here to share ideas, stories, anecdotes, humor (sometimes), news, about the creature we love to hate: niggers. So please feel free to lurk and read and learn. You might find that you will open your eyes to the danger of niggers and their monkeyshines.

But, beware, this site is for HUMANS only (no niggers allowed...not even if you have but one drop of nigger blood). We also don't approve of nigger~lovers and their coddlers. So if you still refer to them as 'black people' or 'african-americans', this site is not for you.

Guest Poster

Niggers have Always been a leach on the humans ass trying to suck us dry. Niggers have never been good for any thing and never will be. I love this site.

Joel Coddler Harris

[QUOTE=MrMine;240924]Are you all really this prejudice against black people, or is this a joke forum?[/QUOTE]

Niggers are a seriously deadly hazard to humans and all other higher animals, they are no joke. (Unless they are goodifying each other, then it's okay to laugh)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,190 Thanks in 2,189 Posts

Yes we are serious about our thoughts and words. No joke...how about you? Are you a joke or human?

Senior Zoo Tour Guide

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,408 Thanks in 250 Posts

We are the last bastion of truth in modern day America.

Niggerynopery

The OP is in for a very rude awakening (and likely a muh dik-ing) about the nigger menace, judging by his impressively deluded comment.

Zoo Tourist

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 0 Thanks in 0 Posts

Frustrated.....that's all

[QUOTE=MrMine;240924]Are you all really this prejudice against black people, or is this a joke forum?[/QUOTE]
    My first post having just found your site. For those who think of us on this post as "prejudiced" against blacks. We are NOT prejudiced against blacks, we are prejudiced against NIGGERS. Get it!?

WHITE MAN

myself, already being THOROUGHLY nigger educated quite well enough, I can't help but to ask - is yours is a serious question ?

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 11,094 Thanks in 2,507 Posts

This forum is serious- so take your coddling ass on

DRIVE ON!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

What six letter word begins with N and ends with R? (Hint: not Nagger)