User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ol UNCLE RUCKUS HERE.... 

UNCLE RUCKUS

Ol UNCLE RUCKUS HERE....

Hey Their Darkie Haters...

Uncle Ruckus here...It took me awhile to find this site due to my thick ape-like fingers typin
    on this here White Mans computer. I am happy as a nigger standing in line to buy $250. nikes
    with my food stamp credit card....sho nuff. I'll keep this post brief as I know the White Man is
    busy running the world and doing things my small negro brain cannot comprehend, so for now
    I say so long.

UR

2. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked UNCLE RUCKUS:

sendthemback (02-25-2012),TattooedRedHead (02-25-2012)

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233,460 Thanks in 61,931 Posts

Welcome to the zoo !!!

Here is your golden banana to bash the chimps with:

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

4. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked TattooedRedHead:

UNCLE RUCKUS

Thanks Red....I sure do love dat song.....

UR

6. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked UNCLE RUCKUS:

sendthemback (02-25-2012),TattooedRedHead (02-25-2012)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,133 Thanks in 11,780 Posts

Welcome fellow niggerologist, you have come to the right place. Chimpmania is dedicated to educating society to the way of the nigger beast. Just great people of like mind shining the light of sanity on jungle bunnies, monkeyshines, liberal niggerlovers, coalburners and other assorted coddlers.

Now let’s bash some niggers!
    Klaatu/Geek

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

8. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Klaatu:

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,735 Thanks in 1,011 Posts

Nice intro...hahahaha...welcome.

10. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Jungle Jane:

Rorke's Drift

Welcome to the party. We're glad to have you with us.

12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Rorke's Drift:

PCT

Welcome to Chimpmania!...Help yourself to one of our certified bananas and...Let the bashing begin!

And don't forget to follow the official rules of Chimpmania:
    http://chimpmania.com/forum/showthre...ia-Forum-Rules

14. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked PCT:

UNCLE RUCKUS

Thank you my fellow goriller fighters for the warm welcome....ol Uncle Ruckus has battled the nigger
    animal for a long time now, and I'll be able to coontribute with my vast experience. I have been forced
    to serve with them in the Military, (although most of the chimps seemed to be in supply, admin. or food
    service), did not see to many in Combat Arms.
    I have traveled the world my friends and there is one lesson that I learned....Never, Never, NEVER trust
    the niggerman, don't turn your back on one, don't consider it a friend, niggers and humans do not mix!
    I have never met one that was worth a shit, in the Military they ALWAYS had some bullshit plans
    going to get over on the man, they always took the easy way out, and the minute there was any
    adversity they folded like a crack house of cards. Totally unreliable in any combat situation, where
    you had to count on your fellow soldiers with your life, the nigger got people killed.

Anyway, this is the outlet Ol Ruckus needs sho nuff...WE know the truth and are sick and tired of
    their chimpcanary. We must not rest until ALL of the yard apes are made good...you feel me brutha's

UR

16. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked UNCLE RUCKUS:

HARDTRUCK68

Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
    Thank you my fellow goriller fighters for the warm welcome....ol Uncle Ruckus has battled the nigger
    animal for a long time now, and I'll be able to coontribute with my vast experience. I have been forced
    to serve with them in the Military, (although most of the chimps seemed to be in supply, admin. or food
    service), did not see to many in Combat Arms.

I have traveled the world my friends and there is one lesson that I learned....Never, Never, NEVER trust
    the niggerman, don't turn your back on one, don't consider it a friend, niggers and humans do not mix!
    I have never met one that was worth a shit, in the Military they ALWAYS had some bullshit plans
    going to get over on the man, they always took the easy way out, and the minute there was any
    adversity they folded like a crack house of cards. Totally unreliable in any combat situation, where
    you had to count on your fellow soldiers with your life, the nigger got people killed.

Anyway, this is the outlet Ol Ruckus needs sho nuff...WE know the truth and are sick and tired of
    their chimpcanary. We must not rest until ALL of the yard apes are good...you feel me brutha's

UR

Dude you are the greatest!!!!!!I can bearly catch my breath from this!!!!!!
    Great intro great responnce and all around a great contibutere!!!!I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!!!!!
    Welcome to CHIMPMANIA!!!!!!

18. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked HARDTRUCK68:

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,694 Thanks in 3,889 Posts

welcome neighbor

20. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked pork:

+ Reply to Thread