User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone here that used to frequent........ 

SourKraut

Anyone here that used to frequent........

Anyone here that used to post at alt.flame.niggers or give the nogs hell in soc.culture.african.american raise your hands !

Sadly, most ISP's no longer allow posting to AFN anymore

Such good times back then........we came up with the term TNB, and invaded SCAA one day and stood it on its head

Those were the days, friends

SK

Chief Zoo Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 26,714 Thanks in 6,346 Posts

Those were fun to bash about 15 years ago. Now the niggers save and recycle their Big Mac boxes and McNigs 365 will give them a website to ekkk in.

3. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Chimpmaster:

Klaatu (02-28-2012)

germaniajim

wish Id have been there, but alas, Im new to the world of PC's and niggerbashing, but Ive come far in a short time. thanks to people like you guys.

5. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked germaniajim:

Klaatu (02-28-2012)

Nazi Princess

Does anyone know whatever happened to www.shitskins.com? That was a great site, then it suddenly vanished.

Nazi Princess

Originally Posted by Nezumi View Post
    Princess,

I just looked it up : it has become a nondescript store proposing anything from rotten fruit to nude old women. i think the site you are seeking has gone.

Cheers !
    Yes, they've been gone for years... does anyone know if they're using a new name? if so please PM me.

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Overseer

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 42,294 Thanks in 10,357 Posts

I used to read that forum alt.flame.niggers daily, I never posted on there. It was kind of a funny dynamic because no one really 'owned' the forum so anyone including niggers could post on the threads, but the niggers did get 'owned' nearly everyday. There was this one 'pet' nigger named either Blackstar or Darkstar who was the poster nigger for niggerbabble, absolute idiot, was hilarious to watch it getting ripped a new one

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,131 Thanks in 11,780 Posts

Let’s not rest on our laurels there’s niggers to be bashing.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 201 Thanks in 72 Posts

I wasn't around in the AFN days. My earliest internet contact with the anti coon movement was NM in the "yellow and black" days. Shelly really knew how to run an insightful, hilarious humor site back then---free of drama and politically correct hall monitors, brown nosers and spies. He tricked a nigger infiltrator named Klansman to enter the inner circle and then outed him for the ass clown and chimp he truly was.
    What I'm missing lately is the serious political site, Detroitiscrap.

OOK OOK OOK! SKRRREEEEE! SKRRREEEEE! Oh sheit, Chimpmania beez fly!

Super Moderator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,229 Thanks in 534 Posts

Yes I used to post on A.F.N. but it has been years ago. If I remember correctly there used to be a house nigger on there called "Black Star" That retarded shit skin had to be a masochist for all the abuse he took. Those were definitely good times.

[QUOTE=SourKraut;17308]Anyone here that used to post at alt.flame.niggers or give the nogs hell in soc.culture.african.american raise your hands !

Such good times back then........we came up with the term TNB, and invaded SCAA one day and stood it on its head

SK[/QUOTE]

Irateirishman
    "Just when you think niggers can't sink any lower, they manage to drain just a little more from the cesspool"

I really hate niggers

Originally Posted by SourKraut View Post
    Anyone here that used to post at alt.flame.niggers or give the nogs hell in soc.culture.african.american raise your hands !

SK
    I was a regular at alt.flame.niggers starting around 2000.

Pvt Maggot

I was a regular on alt.tasteless from 1994 to 2006. We would sometimes get crossposts from AFN especially from a poster named BroJack, but we got lots of trolling from alt.fan.karl.malden.nose.

+ Reply to Thread