User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's "NIGGER" violence, not "gun" violence. 

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,055 Thanks in 15,619 Posts

NIGGER violence, not "gun" violence.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,1473040.story

Typical Chicongo and Liberal nigger-lovers loving niggers (sometimes for effect the "NLLN" deserves typing.) This is not "gun" violence it is "NIGGER" violence. This fundamental cooncept is what makes Liberals so dumb and dangerous to the political landscape. I sit here enough out of the metro area and I don't see chimping niggers and I don't see crimes like chimping niggers commit. I don't see nigger on human crime or then of course all-nigger crimes. Maybe Liberal NLLNs will be proven right and humans one day will go buck wild and start killing each other, maybe that's the case?

2. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Maker:

Klaatu (02-20-2013)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,316 Thanks in 19,597 Posts

Re: It's "NIGGER" violence, not "gun" violence.

Originally Posted by boi1ermaker View Post
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,1473040.story

Typical Chicongo and Liberal nigger-lovers loving niggers (sometimes for effect the "NLLN" deserves typing.) This is not "gun" violence it is "NIGGER" violence. This fundamental cooncept is what makes Liberals so dumb and dangerous to the political landscape. I sit here enough out of the metro area and I don't see chimping niggers and I don't see crimes like chimping niggers commit. I don't see nigger on human crime or then of course all-nigger crimes. Maybe Liberal NLLNs will be proven right and humans one day will go buck wild and start killing each other, maybe that's the case?
    NLLN is a good term! Why don't you put it in the Chimpmania Glossary!

4. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked DragonInSnow:

Klaatu (02-20-2013),Maker (06-13-2014),Missing Link (02-20-2013)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,988 Thanks in 20,694 Posts

Originally Posted by DragonInSnow View Post
    NLLN is a good term! Why don't you put it in the Chimpmania Glossary!
    It's a good one. Can I add toilet paper to it, it's another term for coalburner

6. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Missing Link:

DragonInSnow (02-20-2013),Klaatu (02-20-2013),Maker (06-13-2014)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,316 Thanks in 19,597 Posts

Originally Posted by Missing Link View Post
    It's a good one. Can I add toilet paper to it, it's another term for coalburner
    I love English! You can cross-reference it and it'll be defined by the usage!

8. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked DragonInSnow:

Klaatu (02-20-2013),Maker (06-13-2014)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,281 Thanks in 1,475 Posts

Typical niggerdom.

McFarlane was killed just hours after her sister, Destini Warren, 14, had attended Obama's speech at Hyde Park Academy on the South Side Friday.

Blakely, the mother of both girls, said the family had been anticipating the president's visit to the school, where Destini is a freshman. McFarlane had frequently mentioned the recent death of Hadiya Pendleton, 15, who was shot to death a mile from the Obama's home and spurred the president's visit.

Mother surnamed Blakely, her dead breeder daughter was surnamed McFarlane, the other 14 year old half sister was surnamed Warren.
    Always good to see niggers killing each other before they can breed.
    NHI

10. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked jimmyhogjowels:

Klaatu (02-20-2013),Maker (06-13-2014)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,988 Thanks in 20,694 Posts

[QUOTE=DragonInSnow;208844][B][I]I love English! You can cross-reference it and it'll be defined by the usage![/I][/B][/QUOTE]

I added that and Queen of Spades, another word for a gay buck.

On topic, Chicago's fucked. The way it's going the city's going to collapse and turn into Detoilet. It's a damn shame because I used to like to go there for vacations

12. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Missing Link:

DragonInSnow (02-20-2013),Klaatu (02-20-2013),Maker (06-13-2014)

Kaizer

I don't read ANYTHING the MSM puts out without wanting to scream.... Fuck niggers, the nigger loving MSM, and all nigger enablers and lovers!

14. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Kaizer:

Maker (06-13-2014)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Da Great Mabumba;208941]They can't utter that, they must find a euphemism. Thus "gun violence", "urban yout", "underserved community", "undocumented worker", etc., etc. Stupid attempts at mind-fucking via childish verbal evasions is what "progressives" are best at.

I can picture a progressives reeducation camp, where they are strapped into a chair and told to read the word that appears on a monitor before them. Monitor: "Nigger". Prog: "Urban you..." [zaaaaappp!!!!] Oouch!!!". Monitor: "Nigger". Prog: "teens and ute.... [ZZzzaaaaap!!!] Ouch!". Etc.[/QUOTE]

That is an apesolutely hilarious reply. And another comment I have is that these feral, bootlip, General Electric turbofan intake nostril niggers have no fucking idea how to spell even the most BASIC of words, or how to coonduct dayselfs with even a MODICUM of decorum. That's why when I was in some bar in Chicongo downtown and when there was a lull in music a nearby table heard me say "nigger-coddling" and some cunt w/a guy shot me a look, and so I looked at her while talking to our table and said, "and thankfully they haven't ruined THIS evening." And that was that. But boy I'll tell you that people in that city like all NLLN Liberals go WAAAYYYY out of day's way to love niggers and make other weak-willed sheeple to feel bad (if possible) for not loving and coddling niggers.

16. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Maker:

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,135 Thanks in 11,780 Posts

Originally Posted by Da Great Mabumba View Post
    They can't utter that, they must find a euphemism. Thus "gun violence", "urban yout", "underserved community", "undocumented worker", etc., etc. Stupid attempts at mind-fucking via childish verbal evasions is what "progressives" are best at.

I can picture a progressives reeducation camp, where they are strapped into a chair and told to read the word that appears on a monitor before them. Monitor: "Nigger". Prog: "Urban you..." [zaaaaappp!!!!] Oouch!!!". Monitor: "Nigger". Prog: "teens and ute.... [ZZzzaaaaap!!!] Ouch!". Etc.
    Oh I can see it too...

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

18. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Klaatu:

Maker (06-13-2014)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,558 Thanks in 1,403 Posts

The libtards use nigger gun violence as an excuse to disarm YT.

The 2nd amendment was not included to give citizens the right own firearms for the purpose of hunting. It was included to give citizens the right to self defence, typically in defence of a form of government that moves beyond the means of serving the people. When you hear a libtard, nigger or other POS, stating: "why does anyone need an AR-15 to hunt with", its has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment. At the time, when the constitution was written a .50 cal musket was an assault rifle, the AR-15 is the modern version of the musket and is intended for the same purpose and is exactly what the constitution was written to allow citizens to bare

20. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked The Ghetto Sweep:

Maker (06-13-2014),Nigger Chow (02-20-2013)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 103,462 Thanks in 30,481 Posts

Originally Posted by The Ghetto Sweep View Post
    The libtards use nigger gun violence as an excuse to disarm YT.

The 2nd amendment was not included to give citizens the right own firearms for the purpose of hunting. It was included to give citizens the right to self defence, typically in defence of a form of government that moves beyond the means of serving the people. When you hear a libtard, nigger or other POS, stating: "why does anyone need an AR-15 to hunt with", its has nothing to do with the 2nd amendment. At the time, when the constitution was written a .50 cal musket was an assault rifle, the AR-15 is the modern version of the musket and is intended for the same purpose and is exactly what the constitution was written to allow citizens to bare
    THIS. Don't libtards actually read the Bill of Rights?

The reason why Obongo is desperate to overturn the 2nd Amendment is because if he can do that, they he overturn the 1st amendment, and all our other rights, if one precedent is set. This is why we cannot tinker with these amendments at all. Also, whenever a libtard says "Well, I'm sure our Founding Fathers never envisioned 'assault rifles' (whatever those are!) when they wrote the 2nd Amendment so we need to ban this that and the other," you can counter by saying "Well, I'm sure our Founding Fathers never envisioned Django Unchained when they wrote the 1st Amendment so I guess we need to ban that" etc. Except such arguments don't work because libtards are incapable of accepting facts.

Niggers are parasites. They can only take or steal. Without a host, they perish.

On its knees is a nigger's proper place.

Christina Eilman.
    Colton Gleason. Emma Beth Warmberodt. Anthony Reyes Figueroa.
    Delbert "Shorty" Belton. Connor Verkerke. Savannah Walker.

22. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Nigger Chow:

Maker (06-13-2014)

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Originally Posted by Nezumi View Post
    Guns don't kill. It takes a finger to press a trigger.
    Or a nigger claw.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

+ Reply to Thread