User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Things to do that annoy niggers: 

LIVERLIPPER

Things to do that annoy niggers:

I do these things anyway; I just make a show of it when niggers are around

Wipe off the gym equipment (excessively)

Put the shopping cart back in the rack

Tip (generously)

Hold open a door for a human

Stop at yellow lights (if a nigger is behind me)

Say “may I” and “Thank you” (never to niggers)

Put trash in the trash bin

Pronunciate

Gives treats to my dogs if niglets see me do it…..

Please add to the list

2. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

DragonInSnow (01-26-2013),Maker (02-18-2017),spadeshoveler (02-17-2017)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,905 Thanks in 2,571 Posts

Re: Things to do that annoy niggers:

Do you think the niggers will notice?

4. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked WERE DE WITE WIMMIN AT:

DragonInSnow (01-26-2013),OldIrishAsshole (02-17-2017)

LIVERLIPPER

Originally Posted by WERE DE WITE WIMMIN AT View Post
    Do you think the niggers will notice?

There is always the off chance that one may have its head out of it ass for a second

6. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

DragonInSnow (01-26-2013),Maker (02-18-2017),OldIrishAsshole (02-17-2017)

Banned

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,205 Thanks in 642 Posts

Wear a t shirt that says peanut butter is a recipe not an invention.

8. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked SoulFood:

A World without Niggers (02-18-2017),DragonInSnow (01-26-2013),Jysander (02-17-2017),Maker (02-18-2017),Missing Link (01-26-2013),OldIrishAsshole (02-17-2017)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,281 Thanks in 1,475 Posts

I like playing John Phillip Souza marches or European folk/polka type music when I see them at a stop light. They hate it. I keep those in my car just for such occasions.

If my windows are down and they are in the right lane I put up my window on that side. They are jealous of power windows.

If I am stopped at a light and niggers are walking in in the crosswalk in front of my car I like to put the vehicle in neutral and rev the engine when they are in front of my car.

Once about 15 years ago this fat nigger sow tried to pass me just before her off ramp (I could tell by its driving in my rear view mirror). I sped up so she could not pass and then back off when she braked and tried to go behind me at the last minute to the offramp. It then followed me to work but could not get in the employee entrance. We didn't open for another 15 minutes.
    It waited and then stormed in demanding to see the office manager. It then loudly complained that I had caused it to missed its offramp on the freeway (as if it had something important that could not wait).
    The office manager then came to me and said "What was that all about?"
    I said "I don't know, aren't you normally in the right lane for when you want to take an offramp? When I miss an offramp it's always my fault I missed it regardless of traffic."
    The office manager laughed, said you're right, and walked away.

10. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked jimmyhogjowels:

DragonInSnow (01-26-2013),Jysander (02-17-2017),Maker (02-18-2017),OldIrishAsshole (02-17-2017),Wolfie (02-05-2013)

niggadelphia

I like to set off my car alarm whenever I see niggers walking around where my car is parked. It is hilarious watching them scram eeking "I din do nuffinz". It works best when they are at a dumpster or during a live drug deal.

12. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked niggadelphia:

DragonInSnow (01-26-2013),Nigger Chow (01-26-2013)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12,287 Thanks in 7,795 Posts

Whenever I go to get gas I make sure one window is down and the Johnny Rebel CD is cranked up. They don't seem to like that much

14. The Following 7 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mr. YT:

DragonInSnow (01-26-2013),Jysander (02-17-2017),Maker (02-18-2017),Missing Link (01-26-2013),OldIrishAsshole (02-17-2017)

PCT

Originally Posted by SoulFood View Post
    Wear a t shirt that says peanut butter is a recipe not an invention.
    Exactly, a recipe that was created in a crude form in the AMericas, but Amerindians.

16. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked PCT:

DragonInSnow (01-26-2013),Maker (02-18-2017),OldIrishAsshole (02-17-2017)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,988 Thanks in 20,694 Posts

When I've had to work with them I talk about the importance of working hard and getting a good education. Once in a while I've seen one outside the gas station begging for cigarettes when it had one in its paw, and it would ook it was on food stamps. I'd talk about getting a job, being productive, being a man and it pisses it off. In general just telling one no is enough to make it irate.

18. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Missing Link:

Maker (02-18-2017),OldIrishAsshole (02-17-2017)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,316 Thanks in 19,597 Posts

Originally Posted by PCT View Post
    Exactly, a recipe that was created in a crude form in the AMericas, but Amerindians.
    Exactly!!!

Peanuts are native to the tropics of the Americas and were mashed to become a pasty substance by the Aztec Native Americans hundreds of years ago. ...

Evidence of peanut butter as it is known today comes from U.S. Patent 306,727, issued in 1884 to Marcellus Gilmore Edson of Montreal, Quebec, Canada, for the finished product of the process of milling roasted peanuts between heated surfaces until the peanuts entered "a fluid or semi-fluid state." As the peanut product cooled, it set into what Edson explained as being "a consistency like that of butter, lard, or ointment". Edson's patent is based on the preparation of a peanut paste as an intermediate to the production the modern product we know as peanut butter; it does show the initial steps necessary for the production of peanut butter.[2] George Washington Carver is often falsely credited with inventing peanut butter and is nearly synonymous with its history in the United States. -Wikipedia

20. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked DragonInSnow:

Ivor E

Simple but effective, I just like to return scowls. They don't seem to appreciate that much, even though it's the only expression I ever seem to see etched on their butt-ugly faces.

22. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Ivor E:

LIVERLIPPER

Re: On peanut butter

Originally Posted by Nezumi View Post
    Very interesting posts ! I have learned a lot of things about peanut butter today. Thanks to all posters of this thread !

I love to make niggers feel bad too and you guys have all the good ideas ! This is great !

niggers are coonfused; what they whipped up was a batch of magic juju “penis butter” to put on their breakfast tree bark

24. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 6,756 Thanks in 3,487 Posts

I've always been good at making animal sounds, so occasionally when I see a nigger at the store I'll get behind it (or somewhere it can't see me) and make a slight (ee-ee) monkey sound. Typically the nigger will look around indignantly with its nostrils flared as if it's thinking "wuddu fug wud dat?" Of course when the nigger does its scan for an evil YT racist (or possibly a monkey to muhdik) I'm busy examining the fat content on a box of crackers or something. Maybe some day I'll get a video of this technique.

26. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Vine Swinger:

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,975 Thanks in 936 Posts

When you are unfortunate enough to meet them in a store aisle, do not yield an inch to them. It seriously pisses them off, if you watch most humans they will give way to them.

“The principle for which we contend is bound to reassert itself, though it may be at another time and in another form.” President Jefferson Davis

“Nothing fills me with deeper sadness than to see a Southern man apologizing for the defense we made of our inheritance. Our cause was so just, so sacred, that had I known all that has come to pass, had I known what was to be inflicted upon me, all that my country was to suffer, all that our posterity was to endure, I would do it all over again.” Jefferson Davis

28. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Captain Redneck:

Mr Bootkick D Nigr III

I usually check my pockets to make sure my wallet is tucked away nice and tight around coons or when they walk by my car I will unlock it with the power lock and then lock it with my hand in eye site of them when looking so they see me doing it, that usually gets the 'Yo wtf manz' ect ect...

30. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mr Bootkick D Nigr III:

Reverend Ike

When you're in your car, and you see a nigger pedestrian, make eye contact, smile, and lock your car door. Of course, most cars nowadays have the door lock buttons down near the armrest/door handle, but if you've got an older car like mine, the lock buttons are in plain sight.

32. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Reverend Ike:

Reverend Ike

Originally Posted by Massa Cracka View Post
    When you are unfortunate enough to meet them in a store aisle, do not yield an inch to them. It seriously pisses them off, if you watch most humans they will give way to them.
    I love this thread! And that's another great one. Don't let them violate your personal space. Whenever I'm walking down the sidewalk, and a nigger is coming toward me in the other direction, I inch over a bit, at a gradual angle. It seems to confuse them.

Oh, never mind; they're all probably already confused by something else when I just happen to walk by.

LIVERLIPPER

I suppose pre-emption along the lines of walking up to a nigger and saying "yo ***** lemme git uh dolla" is out of line

35. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

Rusty Shackelford

As we all know, niggers LOVE to cross the street even when the traffic has the right of way. They slowly knuckle drag in the middle if the road (never at a crosswalk) enjoying the idea of forcing cars to stop. There is a road by my house that is two lanes in each direction, with a grass median. If I'm lucky I will be driving when the nigger is still in the left lane. As long as I can do it safely, I speed up and make like I'm going to change lanes and then hug the line for a split second to come as close to the nigger as possible without hitting it. Reaction is usually priceless. Cross only on the green, and never in between you stupid niggers!

Zoo Tourist

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 12 Thanks in 2 Posts

My neighborhood is in decline... I fortunately rent and will be here until I get a new job. But with four nigger "families" (Grammas, Mamas, niglets, and miscellaneous bucks) on the block, I felt I had to do something. So I got a black kitten. I named him Jamaal. I let him in the yard for a minute and then yell at the top of my voice "Jamaal. Get your worthless lazy black ass inside right now." Every time I do that, at least two niglets look around to see who is talking to them. It is better than beer for reducing stress after a shitty day at work.

38. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked BIMMHYBARTPCT:

A World without Niggers (02-18-2017),Jysander (02-17-2017),Maker (02-18-2017),Mongo (02-17-2017),OldIrishAsshole (02-17-2017)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 70,740 Thanks in 16,654 Posts

Originally Posted by BIMMHYBARTPCT View Post
    My neighborhood is in decline... I fortunately rent and will be here until I get a new job. But with four nigger "families" (Grammas, Mamas, niglets, and miscellaneous bucks) on the block, I felt I had to do something. So I got a black kitten. I named him Jamaal. I let him in the yard for a minute and then yell at the top of my voice "Jamaal. Get your worthless lazy black ass inside right now." Every time I do that, at least two niglets look around to see who is talking to them. It is better than beer for reducing stress after a shitty day at work.
    Dude, that's some funny shit! I like to walk through nigger infested stores and say "Shoo!" loudly and watch the puzzled nigger faces.

OIA goes over the latest batch of nigger names in search of the SNNOD.

40. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked OldIrishAsshole:

Maker (02-18-2017),Mongo (02-17-2017)

Assistant Vet Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,011 Thanks in 776 Posts

Originally Posted by BIMMHYBARTPCT View Post
    Holy shit that's funny.... I can imagine the looks on those niggers faces while you do that....

42. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mongo:

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,370 Thanks in 7,896 Posts

Make sure to have your Rebel flag displayed prominently.

'At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. -- Charles Darwin

44. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked spadeshoveler:

Senior Veterinarian
    CNF-9001 Auditor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,057 Thanks in 15,619 Posts

Originally Posted by LIVERLIPPER View Post

I do these things anyway; I just make a show of it when niggers are around

Wipe off the gym equipment (excessively)

Put the shopping cart back in the rack

Tip (generously)

Hold open a door for a human

Stop at yellow lights (if a nigger is behind me)

Say “may I” and “Thank you” (never to niggers)

Put trash in the trash bin

Pronunciate

Gives treats to my dogs if niglets see me do it…..

Please add to the list
    Adding to the (good) list is,

Stare back at the niggers in their soulless nigger shitape eyes.

Niggers are so used to dowtrodden humans folding like nigger-worshipping lawn chairs when they're chimping in a store down the aisle and you've got a hogleg under the carpet and show not one iota of fear towards shitbeast niggers that annoys the subhuman nigger ground apes.

Never forget: De'Marquise Elkins, http://m.nydailynews.com/news/crime/....1296312#bmb=1

PHOTO - Widow of Officer Darren Goforth, EXECUTED by a nigger

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murd...stopher_Newsom R.I.P., Logan Tipton

46. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Maker:

+ Reply to Thread