User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Railroaded White OK City Pharmacist Jerome Ersland's Mailing Address 

Rorke's Drift

Railroaded White OK City Pharmacist Jerome Ersland's Mailing Address

Everyone here is well aware of OK City Pharmacist Jerome Ersland who was railroaded to appease the NAACP, and given a life sentence for defending himself and his employees against violent, armed black thugs who attempted to rob his pharmacy.

After shooting an ARMED black NIGGER CRIMINAL, Ersland has been legally lynched by the NAACP and placed in prison to ROT for the rest of his life.

This fine USAF veteran needs your words of encouragement
    and prayers. He needs to know he has not been forgotten.

PLEASE, pick up a pen, and send him a letter.

His current prison snail mailing address:

Jerome Ersland

DOC 641006
    Joe Harp G1-206
    PO Box 548
    16161 Moffat Road
    Lexington, Ok, 73051

I've been writing Lt. Col. Ersland. He's obviously more than a tad bummed, and could sure use a letter of moral support and friendship. He does NOT have internet access in the big house, so you'll have to pick up a pencil or pen and do things the old fashioned way. Please consider doing so.

His facebook support groups:

http://www.facebook.com/SupportJerome

His family support website:

http://jeromeersland.org/

http://www.citizensagainstarmedrobbers.org/

2. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Rorke's Drift:

Coonmander-In-Chimp (05-18-2013),Klaatu (02-07-2012),Paddyroller (02-07-2012),pork (05-11-2013),TattooedRedHead (02-07-2012),watson503 (02-07-2012)

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Occupied Territory Formerly Known As Houston, TX
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,152 Thanks in 1,419 Posts

Thank you for posting this. The fb group I run has voiced their support and our members have sent Mr Ersland funds to make his stay somewhat easier.This whole thing is a travesty and mockery of justice.We had humans crying over the execution of convicted cop-killer,nigger Troy Davis,yet the media and people never rallied any support behind Mr Ersland.The whole story is one of tnb, after Mr Ersland's arrest,a donation jar in his pharmacy was stolen by a nigger, the mammy of Antwun Parker drove-up during a rally for signatures for Mr Ersland's petition for release and it shouted "Kiss the [email protected] ass of a millionaire" or something to that effect.This country has become overrun with niggers and the coddling/pandering is reaching an all-time high,leaving this country at an all-time low.

The Honk MahFah your mammy warned you about
    Niggers are by far the most evil,disgusting,and truly worthless creatures on this earth who quite simply serve no purpose or benefit to this planet. I challenge anyone to disprove this statement... 110 and NEVER again!!!

4. The Following 10 Chimpmaniacs Thanked watson503:

Fed Up (02-07-2012),Klaatu (02-07-2012),pork (05-11-2013),TattooedRedHead (02-07-2012)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,107 Thanks in 11,770 Posts

Mr. Ersland’s trial was a travesty of justice. The fact he was even indicted is completely wrong. A man has the right to protect himself from armed thugs.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

6. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Klaatu:

The Wolverine (11-10-2012)

Nazi Princess

Originally Posted by Da Great Mabumba View Post
    By the way, that was a jury trial - why did they convict him? In general, the idea that he got the same thing as the two fucking niggers who masterminded the whole affair is absurd and incomprehensible to me. He did overreact, but he is not a trained police officer, the adrenalin hit you experience when some groid sticks a gun in your face, I can only guess how that feels. He should have never even been arrested. In my view, if you enter someone's home or place of business with the intent to rob and with a gun in your hand, you thereby surrender every right to everything as a human being, and the people you attack should have free hand on how to deal with you if they can. They can impale you and that's OK with me. Why did the jury not let him go? It's hard to secure a conviction actually, but to let a man go is not so hard, all you have to do is declare him "not guilty", end of story. Jurors owe nothing to the judge; he can tell them what he wants, the they still can say not guilty. Most he could have got was maybe a year for overreacting, and then to be immediately pardoned by the gov-r.

I always compare this case with the earlier case of John White vs Ciciarro, where groid White shot a teenager w/o any reason at all. Google for details, then compare with Ersland. Sometimes I feel like I should become a lawyer just so I can do something about cases like that.
    The jury must have been all nigger or close to it for that to happen.... and remember, niggers are not out peers, and will convict YT (even if they think he's not guilty) when they serve on a jury.

8. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Nazi Princess:

Rorke's Drift

Two past days of posts were lost in the update.

Zorro

Ersland's conviction for "First Degree Murder" is a crock of shit. He did not premeditate this act.
    What kind of representation did this man have?
    How could he appeal for inadequate counsel?
    How does a request for clemency from OK's governor get started?

germaniajim

thats my theory as well Zorro, what kind of lawyer did he have? obviously not a good one, or possibly a relative of some kind, It sure sounds like it, I can think of half dozen loopholes he could have tried, but Ive not read the transcripts of the trial so I dont know.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Sending this man to Nigger U. is a crime against humanity.

germaniajim

I hope he has better luck with his next lawyer.

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,627 Thanks in 2,826 Posts

If I was on the jury for such a trial I could never find someone guilty in a case such as this. When the bullets start flying your first priority is to stop the threat. Most people that have been in the military have been taught to keep firing until the threat is gone. If you have to reload 10 times then that is what you do.
    It's easy to judge a person if you have never been in a position where you are afraid for you life.

NIGGERS MAKE ME SICK!

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,246 Thanks in 9,791 Posts

I wish mr Ersland the best of luck. They threw him under the bus. Those niggers came in with the intent on robbing and maybe even killing someone. Mr. Erlsand reacted like anyone else would have. He was protecting his property and he was protecting his customers. I'll say this they are really railroading this guy. Had this been a nigger that done the same thing. He'd be a free man.

The Prison Warden

We will not be denied our rights and civil liberties. Freedom expression is our right under the constitution of the United States.
    I am not a racist. I am a realist. Welcome to the reality.

16. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Weyoun:

Klaatu (07-23-2012)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,888 Thanks in 996 Posts

I wish that Navy veteran the best of luck, he certainly did get railroaded, he probably took that Pharmacist job to pay the nigger entitlement bill that everyone is stuck with (from HNIC), speaking of which that fat nig lotto winning sow of goodified son bitch will die broke like all the rest and hopefully from gluttony due to added amount of foo it can now shovel in it's mouf. (If I recall correctly that bitch also called her "store robbing sprog" a hero for some fucked up reason too)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	attachment.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	10101

We taught you how to use tools and even allowed you to learn mathematics and a written language but you remain 1/4 as intelligent and just incapable of building or maintaining a civilization beyond a smattering of mud huts as your ancestors were. You are pets, and without a human master to feed and shelter you, your race will perish within a single generation. Humans create or destroy at will by virtue of scientific superiority. You are insects, and you will lose. - Unknown

18. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked antiape:

pork (06-21-2013),watson503 (07-23-2012)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,246 Thanks in 9,791 Posts

Actually, a nigger would have got away with murder. Remember Mr White? He shot a kid who was NOT attacking him. Btw, don't rmemeber this kid being described as "unarmed" all the time. Nigger White was put behind bars for some ridiculous sentence and then let out in a matter of months by the nigger governor's pardon! I hope to live to see the day when we throw the monkey off our back.
    Yeah I hear ya.

20. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Weyoun:

PCT

Mr. Ersland doesn't deserve this shit, he protected the store from dangerous niggers, armed or not, the teenaper was guilty by association. Had Mr. Ersland been a psycho, he would have snapped long ago at some humans. But he didn't, didn't he?

22. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked PCT:

Klaatu (07-23-2012)

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

If granted a new trial. I am sure Ersland will be freed- due to the god-damned NAACP and a spineless DA he is behind bars, no one in their right mind would convict this man!

24. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked watson503:

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

It is a damn shame and a crime against basic human instincts, that this man was even considered for prosecution.

26. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Klaatu:

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

It's the jury who convicted him. That is who was spineless. DA's job is to put you behind bars, but the jury is there for a reason, and they owe nothing to the DA. The jury is at fault here (and, apparently, his initial attorney, though not being a lawyer, I can't really have an opinion on that).
    The DA is the one that was bullied by the NAACP to press murder one charges on Ersland, if not for that, he would have never seen prison.

28. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked watson503:

Status
    Threads
    Thanks

Very true, but, once again, it's not the DA who convicts - it's the jury. Dumb sheeple believe they owe something to the judge, whereas the truth is they don't. Only one guy was needed to hang the jury and at the minimum keep Ersland from going in. Only one person on the jury was enough.
    That is true, as well. What was going through their mind I do not know but let's hope he is granted a new one and eventually, freedom.

30. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked watson503:

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,262 Thanks in 19,587 Posts

Re: Jevontai Ingram is back in jail less than two months after getting out on probati

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,201 Thanks in 2,193 Posts

Re: Jerome Ersland Rally

Niggers and their enablers.

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,201 Thanks in 2,193 Posts

Re: Railroaded White OK City Pharmacist Jerome Ersland's Mailing Address

This man had a better than even chance of never having been more than questioned by detectives has this taken place in Texas.

34. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked The Wolverine:

Assistant Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,695 Thanks in 1,671 Posts

Re: Erslad attorney under attack by tax authorities

Originally Posted by Nezumi View Post
    This sounds like democracy .....
    yeah, but it smells of fascism.

EWD--destroying too easily the egos of the "intellectually superior" for the past 50 years.

niggers do not "own" slavery, inequality, poverty, racial injustice, hardship and deprivation. they only own "nigger."

36. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked ebil white debil:

Paddyroller (12-07-2012)

PCT

Re: Erslad attorney under attack by tax authorities

I wonder how much did the NAACP or Burtha AL paid off HNIC for? This sounds like another plot.

PCT

Re: Ersland Update: charged with contraband possession in prison

WTF? The man is obviously jacked up; he's disabled. WTF ever happened to "No cruel and unusual punishment" to individuals in prison? This is an exception for me, because Ersland protected not only himself from vile niggers, but the people within the store too, during an attempted armed robbery. Tramadol? Baclofen? even Vicodin is candy for the amount of physical pain he's enduring when he shouldn't, not to mention the stress of being jailed, despite serving this nation for decades. They want to arrest real criminals? Any shitskin knuckledragging out in human neighborhoods or shuffling along areas they don't belong are "potential" criminals. Not this man.

PCT

Re: Ersland's nigger Jevontai Ingram to go to back prison

This nigger is now 18/19 in human years, and now accountable of its own actions. He was lucky the first time....let's see if he'll try it again. He should have gotten life in prison than Ersland. This nigger came in with an "unregistered" weapon, brandishing the weapon, shot at people, scared people half to death, attempted murder, kidnapping, and involuntary jig slaughter for bringing along his nigglet friend that was goodyfied.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast