User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Debunking the myth "Sicilians are part nigger" from the movie True Romance 

ChuckSpears

Debunking the myth "Sicilians are part nigger" from the movie True Romance

Dennis Hopper and Christopher Walken are tremendous actors, two of my all time favorites. And Quentin Tarantino, who wrote the script, has an Academy Award for his talented gift of screenwriting.
    As much as I enjoyed the movie True Romance, the whole Sicilian nigger myth needs debunking.

Sicily is very close to North Africa, which consists of mostly Arabs, not blacks.

Relevant copy pasta:
    [hr][/hr]In various studies, around 2% Sub-Saharan DNA markers were found in Italy. With the exception of Portugal which has as much as 8%, mostly all European countries have very low frequencies of Sub-Saharan African DNA ranging from .1-3%. This is most likely due to pre-historic migrations or low frequent absorptions of Negroids during the Atlantic slave trade. In Italy's case, it may be from Ethiopian slaves the Romans had. However, 2% is a very low frequency and it's highly doubtful that 2% of any DNA can effect one's outward appearance.

There is a common misconception that Italians, notably Sicilians have a high frequency of Black blood due to the Moorish occupation of Sicily. However, an even greater misconception is that the Moors were "Black", when they were actually mostly Caucasian Berbers. Whatever few Blacks the Moors may have used as slaves or cannon fodder as they did in their Iberian campaign would have not had much of an impact on the genetics of Sicilians, because the Moors themselves did not leave much of a genetic impact. Furthermore, the genetic impact would have not been from rape or large harems of Sicilian women, but from Moorish women and children left behind and Christianized after the expulsion of Moors from Sicily.

Another common myth is that Italians have black blood in them from Hannibal and his men. Unfortunately for Afrocentrics, Hannibal and his men were not Black but Semitic Phoenicians. One simply has to do a search for a coin with Hannibal's portrait or his bust on it from the time that he lived to see that he was not Black, but Caucasian. To see what a Phoenician probably looked like, one can simply take a look at the inhabitants of the island of Malta, who are descendents from the Phoenicians and speak a Phoenician language.

As for the reason why some Italians may be "darker" than other Europeans, it is not certain, but there are various theories. Unfortunately for Afrocentricists, it has nothing to with Sub-Saharan Africans.
    Epidemiologists determined in the 1970's that Italians were 99.92% pure. Even the Sicilians that have been accused of being less than Caucasian had less that .02% Arabic and negroid blood in them. The wide sampling shows that Italians are no less pure than Germanics or other Nords.
    [hr][/hr]
    Genetics:

In a sample of 302 Italians from Tuscany, Rome, Sicily and Sardinia, 5 sub-Saharan mtDNA markers and 2 Asian-specific markers were detected. Note that most of these were found in Sardinians, who are a small, isolated population subject to genetic drift. Still, from these figures the non-Caucasoid maternal contribution to the Italian gene pool can be estimated at 2.3%, or ~1.2% total (0.8% African and 0.4% Asian). (Richards et al., Am J Hum Genet, 2000)

[hr][/hr]In a sample of 465 Sicilians from all over the island, 10 mtDNA haplogroup M sequences of presumable proto-Asian origin were detected, while only 3 sub-Saharan L sequences were found, bringing the total non-Caucasoid maternal admixture in Sicily to 2.8%, with just 0.65% of this being Negroid (Note that Richards et al. 1998 found white Britons to have 1% black mtDNA). To date, no sub-Saharan Y-chromosomes have been discovered in Sicily. (Romano et al., Ann Hum Genet, 2003)

[hr][/hr]"In Italy...the frequency of [North African] U6 is much lower than in Iberia (one out of 411 individuals), and...none of the eight L sequences [=1.9% black mtDNA] has been found in NW Africa. Three Italian L sequences have been described throughout Africa, and the remaining five are not found in >1,000 sub-Saharan individuals. Thus, the presence of L sequences cannot be attributed to migration from NW Africa, and may instead represent gene flow from other sources, such as the Neolithic expansion or the Roman slave trade." (Plaza et al., Ann Hum Genet, 2003)

[hr][/hr]In a sample of 524 Italians from all over the mainland, no sub-Saharan Y-chromosome markers were detected. Note that a previous study (Rosser et al. 2000) turned up a single African HG8 sequence, once again in Sardinia, which, in addition to the problem mentioned above, had an inadequately small sample of 10 (the 99 mainland Italians were HG8-free). Nonetheless, both of these results taken together give Italians a minuscule 0.16% African paternal admixture. (Di Giacomo et al., Mol Phyl Evol, 2003)

[hr][/hr]Two subclades of North African Y-chromosome haplogroup E (labeled E-M81 and E-M78β) have been given an estimated age of ~5000 years, making them useful in detecting historical admixture from Berbers. These markers exist at combined frequencies of 1.5% in Northern Italians, 2.2% in Central Italians, 0% in Southern Italians, 1.4% in Sardinians and 1.4% in Sicilians, suggesting that gene flow from Carthaginian and Moorish colonists was minimal. (Cruciani et al., Am J Hum Genet, 2004)

[hr][/hr]Another Y-chromosome marker that may have been spread to Europe by Phoenicians and Arabs is the subclade of haplogroup J labeled J*(xJ2) or Eu10. It originated in the southern part of the Fertile Crescent and is very common in Arabia and Palestine (Neolithic Eu9 is from the northern Fertile Crescent). Its frequencies are 0.9% in Northern Italy, 7.1% in Central Italy and 5.3% in Southern Italy (for a total of between 0.5% and 3.6% admixture). It's important to note that while Phoenician and Arab colonists undoubtedly carried Eu10, its expansion is dated to ~9000-6400 YBP and generally attributed to Neolithic migrations (Nebel et al. 2001). Therefore, levels of recent admixture may be even lower. (Di Giacomo et al., Mol Phyl Evol, 2003)

[hr][/hr]An analysis of 10 autosomal allele frequencies in Southern Europeans (including Italians, Sicilians and Sardinians) and various Middle Eastern/North African populations revealed a "line of sharp genetic change [that] runs from Gibraltar to Lebanon," which has divided the Mediterranean into distinct northern and southern clusters since at least the Neolithic period. The authors conclude that "gene flow [across the sea] was more the exception than the rule," attributing this result to "a joint product of initial geographic isolation and successive cultural divergence, leading to the origin of cultural barriers to population admixture."

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Do_Italian...#ixzz23UsSVqct

2. The Following 5 Chimpmaniacs Thanked ChuckSpears:

Klaatu (10-08-2012),watson503 (10-08-2012)

Mr. Archer

Re: Debunking the myth "Sicilians are part nigger" from the movie True Romance

I love that movie.

Clarence Worley? - sounds like a nigger name. LOL

4. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Mr. Archer:

Klaatu (10-08-2012)

Faisisteach Ghaelach

Here is a good site on this subject:

"This page presents evidence that Sicilians are a European people descended mainly from Ancient Greek and Italic settlers, and that foreign elements (Carthaginians, Moors, black slaves etc.) have for geographical and cultural reasons left only a negligible mark on the Sicilian gene pool. Note that much of the data provided also applies to other Italian and Southern European populations."

http://racialreality.110mb.com/sicily/

"It is often claimed that Italians, especially those from the South of the country, have substantial Middle Eastern and African admixture acquired during Roman times and the Moorish occupation. However, data from anthropology shows a prehistoric origin for the Mediterranean elements in Italy, and detects no Negroid influence there whatsoever. Genetic research confirms this, showing that both sub-Saharan and Arab-Berber admixture are negligible. The differences between Northern and Southern Italians have also been greatly exaggerated for political reasons."

http://racialreality.110mb.com/italians.html

6. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Faisisteach Ghaelach:

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,098 Thanks in 11,767 Posts

Moors invaded Sicily via boat from the sea.
    Niggers never built seaworthy boats.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

8. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Klaatu:

Iratedubliner

That's one of the best scenes ever made imo even though i never believed the theory, funny as hell though the way he told the story to Walken. He knew he was a dead man why not go down pissing them off.

10. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Iratedubliner:

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,671 Thanks in 3,888 Posts

They sure don't act or look like niggers...........I know alot of Italians too.

12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked pork:

hk 91

Of course Sicilians are part nigger. And ancient Egypt was a nigger empire. The Greeks and Romans stole all of their technology and culture from it. A nigger built Stonehenge as well.

In this video, we learn the Anglo-Saxons are niggers. Don't bother watching the whole thing, it's boring, but you can catch some hilarious statements starting at 4:56.

What never crosses this niggers mind is that the Anglo-Saxons were named after the region of Denmark and Northern Germany were their tribes came from. Instead, he tries to show the word came from the bible. Jesus Christ, is this nigger stupid.

All this goes back to the fact that niggers love to lie. They have a lower IQ, making them much more prone to sociopathic behavior, hence the love of lying.

14. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked hk 91:

ChuckSpears

Originally Posted by hk 91 View Post
    Of course Sicilians are part nigger. And ancient Egypt was a nigger empire. The Greeks and Romans stole all of their technology and culture from it. A nigger built Stonehenge as well.

16. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked ChuckSpears:

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Occupied Territory Formerly Known As Houston, TX
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 3,152 Thanks in 1,419 Posts

Yet again Hollywood pushes such lies and crap on us to further destroy the pride and heritage of any and every Caucasian/Gentile, allowing b.s. such as this to seep-in and pollute the thinking of the unwitting viewer which is eventually accepted as truth without any further thought.

The Honk MahFah your mammy warned you about
    Niggers are by far the most evil,disgusting,and truly worthless creatures on this earth who quite simply serve no purpose or benefit to this planet. I challenge anyone to disprove this statement... 110 and NEVER again!!!

18. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked watson503:

stinkyasscoons (10-10-2012)

germaniajim

Originally Posted by ChuckSpears View Post
    And Quentin Tarantino, who wrote the script, has an Academy Award for his talented gift of screenwriting.
    You do know Tarantino is an anti white, multi culturalist pro nigger SOB, do you not?

the term anglo saxons translated was Angels of Isaacs Sons. No way that would ever fit into a niggers shoes.

ChuckSpears

Originally Posted by germaniajim View Post
    You do know Tarantino is an anti white, multi culturalist pro nigger SOB, do you not?
    You are correct. He has a slavery movie coming out around the end of the year that looks like pure negro worship anti-white propaganda.

I'm preparing for an escalation in chimp-on-human attacks. Also expect to hear demands for gibs muh repuh-rayshuns.

Now that I think about it, the release of this movie is close to the election and the Zimmerman trial. Could they possibly all come together to form the "perfect storm" of nigger armageddon?

Toni

Sicilians are physically dark but they are not nigger.dark does not equal nigger.its a common liberal mistake

22. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Toni:

PCT

I take offense to that, since physically I do resemble a Sicilian in appearance. Calling them niggers is like calling me one. Same with niggers claiming they are Olmecs and Moors, those two people I am in direct lineage, since my blood is from both of Spanish and Amerindian blood.

24. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked PCT:

germaniajim

You are correct. He has a slavery movie coming out around the end of the year that looks like pure negro worship anti-white propaganda.

I'm preparing for an escalation in chimp-on-human attacks. Also expect to hear demands for gibs muh repuh-rayshuns.

Now that I think about it, the release of this movie is close to the election and the Zimmerman trial. Could they possibly all come together to form the "perfect storm" of nigger armageddon?
    Perhaps a false flag op in the right direction might achieve those ends?

26. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked germaniajim:

germaniajim

Originally Posted by hk 91 View Post
    What never crosses this niggers mind is that the Anglo-Saxons were named after the region of Denmark and Northern Germany were their tribes came from.
    Anglo Saxon means 'angels from Isaacs Sons' which also falls into line of what you said. The tribe of Dan settled in Denmark, the tribes of the other white races settled around Europe and great Britain. So, yes I am a DSCI believer in that the white races are the lost tribes of Isreal.

28. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked germaniajim:

stinkyasscoons (10-10-2012)

hk 91

Interesting, I always heard that one of the old Saints during the decline of the Roman Empire saw Germanic slaves for the first time and commented that they looked like angels. Can't remember the Saint, but he would work on a campaign to Christianize the Germanic peoples.

30. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked hk 91:

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 898 Thanks in 470 Posts

This is just another one of those "they're just like us" propaganda that the nigger-loving media tries to push on unsuspecting humans. I happen to be of Italian descent, and I can tell you that having dark skin is purely a result of warmer climate. My skin looks dark in the summer, and very light in the winter, so this liberal ideology that "darker skin equals nigger" is 101% false.

What truly matters is DNA, not skin color, that determines one's own usefulness in this world. If you even have a drop of nigger in your blood, I'm sorry to say this, but, you're not going to get very far in life. The hi-yellowest coon out there will eventually chimpout and start blaming "ebil raciss YT" for "them oppresshuns an' sheit".

So yes, I take great offense to this. I may be tan-skinned, but I sure as hell am no fucking jig (my parents' families come from the Mediterranean areas, and they have never mixed with niggers).

Besides, go look at "Judge" Joe Brown. Now there's a "white" nigger. Hey, might as well start considering this piece-of-shit a "White person" then:

"DOIYUM NIGGUH! HE BEEZE A WHITE MAN AN' SHEIT! AH JUST SAYIN'Z LOOK'S AT DAT'S SKIN COLLAH'S GNOMESANE?"

They belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers.

32. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked stinkyasscoons:

Toni

Originally Posted by Klaatu View Post
    Moors invaded Sicily via boat from the sea.
    Niggers never built seaworthy boats.
    niggers can't even let alone build boats

Toni

that pisses me off especially since its even taught in schools to young innocent human kids.poor human children that get brainwashed by this god awful nigger revisionist hisree.it might ruin their brain development as well.whats with niggers bringing up caves when they try to demonize whitey despite that its been proven that it was thousands of years ago and they only spend a portion of their lives in caves while the rest of their lives they move around trying to find food for survival in harsh weather weather conditions,working together,helping eachother out etc yet they always ignore the obvious fact that niggers in apefreakuh today are still living in huts made out of cow shit,bathe in cow piss,gang rape goats,rub cow shit on their sprogs believing it would make the flies go away,rape lesboons to make them straight,rape their own sprogs to get rid of aids and kill albino niggers for juju.its healthier to live in a cave than to live in a shit hut.only niggers can be okay with living in shit huts but then again niggers have no problem living in section ape either.shameless animals yet they are trying to make us look like the bad guys

35. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Toni:

Klaatu (10-11-2012)

Toni

Originally Posted by stinkyasscoons View Post
    This is just another one of those "they're just like us" propaganda that the nigger-loving media tries to push on unsuspecting humans. I happen to be of Italian descent, and I can tell you that having dark skin is purely a result of warmer climate. My skin looks dark in the summer, and very light in the winter, so this liberal ideology that "darker skin equals nigger" is 101% false.

What truly matters is DNA, not skin color, that determines one's own usefulness in this world. If you even have a drop of nigger in your blood, I'm sorry to say this, but, you're not going to get very far in life. The hi-yellowest coon out there will eventually chimpout and start blaming "ebil raciss YT" for "them oppresshuns an' sheit".

So yes, I take great offense to this. I may be tan-skinned, but I sure as hell am no fucking jig (my parents' families come from the Mediterranean areas, and they have never mixed with niggers).

Besides, go look at "Judge" Joe Brown. Now there's a "white" nigger. Hey, might as well start considering this piece-of-shit a "White person" then:

"DOIYUM NIGGUH! HE BEEZE A WHITE MAN AN' SHEIT! AH JUST SAYIN'Z LOOK'S AT DAT'S SKIN COLLAH'S GNOMESANE?"
    you saw pictures of albino niggers.albino niggers alone debunk the liberal lie of*deys jus like us.de only diberanse is skin collah*especially since they still look like niggers while whites look like whites.you are right.it is dna that seperates us from niggers among several other things.by liberal logic of*skin collah*these 2 dead celebs would be white women

the one in the black and white is a nigger(even though it has white blood)while the one in with the brown hair above the niggress is a human woman that was born in a fuxxated place(Canarian Spanish to be specific).what?does living in a nigger area makes you nigger in blood if i go by that logic?i live in the Boonx but i am of Albanian(with distant Serbian through my father)blood.

37. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Toni:

Klaatu (10-11-2012)

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,444 Thanks in 1,070 Posts

I am of Northern Italian descent from my fathers side and I can assure you that when I visited Italy, none of the women or men looked like niggers. When I took the Eurail down the Mediterranean coast to the heel of the boot in places like Brindisi and Calabria, some of the people were swarthy, but not like niggers. Their hair was straight, sometimes wavy, but nothing like nigger fuzz. Their features look nothing like niggers. They don't have those bootlips, broad nostrils and egg shaped heads. Some Sicilians could pass for Arabian or Middle Eastern. Maybe even Mestizo.

Hollywood has a history of trying to make Italians look bad from Mafia stereotypes to chain wearing mooks driving IROC-Z28 camaros. It's total crock of shit!

The truth is that 1 in 6000 Italians throughout history have been criminals, which is probably in contention to having the most pristeen record in the world.
    I suggest you read Anti-Italianism on Wikipedia for more info.

Yea right, they sure look Negroid to me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sophia-Loren-Feet-37977.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	149.7 KB 
ID:	15789Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20660797_images1225079_ManuelaArcuri.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	15790Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monicabellucci017ij.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	15791

39. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked BUST CHO LIP:

Klaatu (10-11-2012)

PCT

Originally Posted by BUST CHO LIP View Post
    I am of Northern Italian descent from my fathers side and I can assure you that when I visited Italy, none of the women or men looked like niggers. When I took the Eurail down the Mediterranean coast to the heel of the boot in places like Brindisi and Calabria, some of the people were swarthy, but not like niggers. Their hair was straight, sometimes wavy, but nothing like nigger fuzz. Their features look nothing like niggers. They don't have those bootlips, broad nostrils and egg shaped heads. Some Sicilians could pass for Arabian or Middle Eastern. Maybe even Mestizo.

Hollywood has a history of trying to make Italians look bad from Mafia stereotypes to chain wearing mooks driving IROC-Z28 camaros. It's total crock of shit!

The truth is that 1 in 6000 Italians throughout history have been criminals, which is probably in contention to having the most pristeen record in the world.
    I suggest you read Anti-Italianism on Wikipedia for more info.

Yea right, they sure look Negroid to me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sophia-Loren-Feet-37977.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	149.7 KB 
ID:	15789Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20660797_images1225079_ManuelaArcuri.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	15790Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monicabellucci017ij.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	89.3 KB 
ID:	15791
    This and my last avatars have been women of Italian lineage. Both Selena Gomez (mom's Italian) and Monica Bellucci aren't niggers, and I can tell you that for a fact. I may not be of Italian lineage, but they're among my most favorite people on the planet and been made an honorary "paesano" many times over. I can speak it, but my orthography is off a bit, seems that my brain shuts off has a brain fart and what I write is somewhat different from what I speak, but at least I still have the proper sentence structure of sorts. I take insult when Italians and Sicilians get bashed for being made something they're not, and "Negracci"...they're not.

41. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked PCT:

Klaatu (10-11-2012)

hk 91

Not only do niggers try to claim shit they didn't do and claim that they were in Europe, on top of that nigger try to take credit for shit other niggers may have done. Allow to explain. Almost all niggers in the Western World are of West African descent, mainly from places like Guinea and Senegal. And yet they constantly try to take credit for the Nubians, Zulus, and Egyptians. First off, we all know niggers have historically done jack shit, but furthermore even if the Egyptians were black, or if the Zulus actually accomplished anything, these niggers are not related to them. I don't try to take credit for the accomplishments of the Persian Empire because even though the Persians were Aryans, they were in a completely different geo-political realm than my ancestors in Western Europe. I also don't try to take credit for the upper caste Indians or any other caucasian tribe outside of Europe. Why on earth would I want to? I'm completely secure in my identity as European American (specifically I'm English and German).

43. The Following 3 Chimpmaniacs Thanked hk 91:

Toni

niggers beez Eeetuleeyun n sheyiit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denny_M%C3%A9ndez

nasty Dominicoon sow winning 1996 miss Italy.im positive she only won through apefirmative axeshun

45. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Toni:

Klaatu (10-11-2012)

PCT

Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    niggers beez Eeetuleeyun n sheyiit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denny_M%C3%A9ndez

nasty Dominicoon sow winning 1996 miss Italy.im positive she only won through apefirmative axeshun

As the Italians would say "Che cazzo 'e questo, una minchia scimia!"

47. The Following 4 Chimpmaniacs Thanked PCT:

Klaatu (10-11-2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast