User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings to all from AvoidTheGroid! 

AvoidTheGroid

Greetings to all from AvoidTheGroid!

Hello to all fellow Chimpmaniacs and non-negroid Humans. A lurker here who finally decided to register when the other site (Chimpout.com) was down. Well, it's back up again, and I'm proud to say that I now have a dual membership at two of the best niggerbashing sites on the Internet, bar none. I just recently registered at Chimpout when they came back online after having been a long-time lurker over there, as well. And I have to agree with TRH's philosophy of the more, the merrier as far as niggerbashing websites and places to vent about the non-human pestilence known as the nigger is concerned.

A little bit of background about myself:

I'm a Southeast Asian female in my early 40's who was born and raised in an incredibly niggerfuxated city south of the Mason-Dixon Line (hint: this city used to be the Capital of the Confederacy during the Civil War, but ironically became a nigger murder capital sometime in the mid-to-late 1990's). I have spent the bulk of my childhood, adolescence, and young adult life (in college and out in the workforce, of all places) constantly exposed to this failed species of non-human primates and everything associated with them (violence, inherent stupidity, laziness, ineptitude, bigotry, racism, criminality, antisocial psychopathy, etc.). It got to the point where my family and I had to just completely uproot, leave, and eventually relocate to a more rural, less nigger-infested (hence less crime-ridden) area of the state over a decade ago.

Unfortunately, over the past few years, I've noticed a disturbingly rapid increase in the population of Homo africanus in this area as well as the surrounding areas. Speaking of Homo africanus (non-human, non-sapien hominid negroids), this is a term I like to affectionately refer to as "Homo afreakanus," pronounced "Homo a freak anus," because they resemble something that comes out of a freakishly-defective and immensely constipated, rank-smelling anus. And if I'm in a particularly bad mood, in addition to the word "nigger," I like to refer to them as Homo shitiens (to differentiate them from their polar opposite, Homo sapiens, which means "wise man.").

All joking aside, I can foresee a day in the not-so-distant future (10 to 15 years max) when the population of this extremely vile, parasitic, diseased species of subhumanity spreads beyond the saturation point, and we're going to have to move again. This time, we have our sights focused on relocating to a state that has one of the lowest percentages of negroids infecting its borders; more than likely one of the Midwestern or Pacific Northwestern states that border Canada to the south, or any of the surrounding states. We hope to be completely relocated within 7 to 10 years time or less (if fortune, fate, and finances allow).

In the meantime, I spend my days trying to creatively come up with ways and methods to "avoid the groid," so to speak. Hence, my new username. It's been challenging trying to live up to this phrase and inherent motto that governs my life, but it's well worth the effort. I do the bulk of my shopping online; I garden organically both indoors and out; I shop at local farmers markets during certain seasons; I shop occasionally at local health food stores; and I support independent, human mom-and-pop type of businesses whenever I can. I also avoid traveling through high-crime areas as well as through high (or even medium) nigger-density areas even if it means traveling an extra distance to get to my destination and back. I try to be as self-sufficient as possible (this is actually a necessity if you live out in the boondocks like I do), and I maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle (organic vegetarian/vegan with plenty of fresh, non-polluted air and physical activity out in nature). I avoid fast food restaurants, chain restaurants, and big box/discount retailers like the plague. In short, I live a lifestyle that is as close to harmony with nature as possible, and that lifestyle is the polar opposite of humanity's arch nemesis, the nigger.

Trust me when I tell you that all of these measures, plus a few others, have taken me a long way in being able to live up to my new user name, AvoidTheGroid. Now that I'm registered here on Chimpmania, I look forward to bashing niggers and their enablers who I think, personally, are a 1,000 times worse than the niggers themselves, because if it weren't for them, niggers and all of the problems associated with their vile species would cease to exist.

2. The Following 11 Chimpmaniacs Thanked AvoidTheGroid:

igor (10-10-2012),Klaatu (10-08-2012),Obongo (10-08-2012),pork (10-08-2012),TattooedRedHead (10-08-2012),WERE DE WITE WIMMIN AT (10-08-2012),Weyoun (10-08-2012),Whiteman62 (10-11-2012)

Nazi Princess

Re: Greetings to all from AvoidTheGroid!

Welcome aboard!

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 53,977 Thanks in 20,692 Posts

Welcome aboard!

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,671 Thanks in 17,121 Posts

Welcome

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

Iratedubliner

Nice introduction ATG &

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	welcome.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	15587

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,671 Thanks in 17,121 Posts

Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    Welcome! Wow, lots of ladies close to my age here. I love it!

I love ladies close to your age too!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thCANY40GN.jpg  

8. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked LIVERLIPPER:

J.W. Booth

A warm welcome and howdy do!

PuttiTang

Welcome from a fellow dual site member as well! Tippi Tay on da fiddy fay'

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,904 Thanks in 2,571 Posts

I had no idea there were southeast asian chimper ladies in their 40s! A big hearty welcome!

12. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked WERE DE WITE WIMMIN AT:

Klaatu (10-08-2012)

PCT

Welcome to Chimpmania!...Help yourself to one of our certified bananas and...Let the bashing begin!

And don't forget to follow the official rules of Chimpmania:
    http://chimpmania.com/forum/showthre...ia-Forum-Rules

Iron Worker

Welcome, from Bangkok, Thailand…

I am also a recent CM member and dual-CO-member, here… I say ‘welcome’, and I must add it is a shame about CO’s server, they had back-ups thru about March, 2012, but everything from March thru September 2012 was apparently lost, including some really good stuff in the “Writings” and the “Politics” sub-forums.

Good luck on creating your own nigger-free zone back in the USA, behind enemy lines, as it were.

IW

15. The Following 2 Chimpmaniacs Thanked Iron Worker:

Klaatu (10-08-2012),Weyoun (10-08-2012)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 10,103 Thanks in 5,472 Posts

Asians really hate niggers, as a group. The same goes for Filipinos as well, they can't stand jiggaboos and will treat them as if they were erect, talking monkeys.

ChuckSpears

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3q5t8q.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	15617

Welcome, AvoidTheGroid.

Your well-written intro touched on so many good points.

Check out chapter 28: http://erectuswalksamongst.us/

Let the bashing begin

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 52,295 Thanks in 19,597 Posts

Welcome!

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233,403 Thanks in 61,930 Posts

It is fantastic to see another woman here that not only knows that niggers are not "just like us" but has no hesitation on spreading the truth about them.

Welcome to the zoo !!!

Here is your golden banana to bash the chimps with:

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

20. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked TattooedRedHead:

Klaatu (10-08-2012)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,693 Thanks in 3,889 Posts

Originally Posted by ******** View Post
    Welcome! Wow, lots of ladies close to my age here. I love it!
    Try ah cold shower son............

22. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked pork:

Klaatu (10-08-2012)

Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 7,693 Thanks in 3,889 Posts

welcome neighbor

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,259 Thanks in 9,796 Posts

Welcome to the family

The Prison Warden

We will not be denied our rights and civil liberties. Freedom expression is our right under the constitution of the United States.
    I am not a racist. I am a realist. Welcome to the reality.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,131 Thanks in 11,780 Posts

Welcome to the bash.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,990 Thanks in 1,555 Posts

What a great introduction. My family is also from the South and was a large plantation and slave owner in Dallas County, Alabama. I have copies of my great-great-grandfather's civil war pardon, his brother's pardon and his son's pardon, as my family supported the war effort during the War of Northern Aggression. My family moved to California in the early 1900's as a result of the devastation the weevil caused to the cotton crop, but we have a museum and a hospital named after us in Alabama.

I agree with you in thinking the only solution to our current problems is a great white exodus and a new, non-black nation where civilized people can thrive without the parasite negro.

NiggerBasher

Cool Re: Greetings to all from AvoidTheGroid!

Originally Posted by Iron Worker View Post

Welcome, from Bangkok, Thailand…

I am also a recent CM member and dual-CO-member, here… I say ‘welcome’, and I must add it is a shame about CO’s server, they had back-ups thru about March, 2012, but everything from March thru September 2012 was apparently lost, including some really good stuff in the “Writings” and the “Politics” sub-forums.

Good luck on creating your own nigger-free zone back in the USA, behind enemy lines, as it were.

IW
    I just came back from vacation and CO is STILL down. I registered in May so my account is probably gone, I don't think I'll re set up an account there. I got a warm welcome here and like it just fine!

+ Reply to Thread