Thread: Niggers sue town for discrimination 

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233,097 Thanks in 61,857 Posts

Niggers sue town for discrimination

Since moving to the predominantly human suburb, the nigger breeding pair, Maxine and Pinkney James II, and their adult sprog say, they have endured physical attacks, racial taunts, hate mail, threatening phone calls, attempted break-ins and vandalism. They say an apathetic police force has turned a blind eye to their complaints and conspired with neighbors to try to force the fambly to move.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,3670156.story

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	20769

"We will NOT be silenced !!!"
    "United We Stand Divided We Fall !!!"
    "If you can not be famous be infamous !!!"
    "There will be NO retreat, compromise or surrender !!!"
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me !!!"

Administrator
    Chief Chimp Vet

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 34,493 Thanks in 8,402 Posts

Hey nigs, maybe you don't belong in a white neighborhood!

3. The Following Chimpmaniac Thanked Paddyroller:

buck weat

does that nigger have a pair of nylons on it's head

Happytobehere

Typical niggers doing what they do best- Invading a nice HUMAN neighborhood and fuxating it with their Niggerdry. Why cant they just stay in their fucking ghettoes?

nigaslapa

The humans know that niggers are just like cockroaches. More and more will show up and breed, a once safe and clean community will become infested by niggers

Nazi Princess

HARDTRUCK68

Best to nip it in the bud!!!!! Quote Barney Fife

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,888 Thanks in 996 Posts

If you don't play you wont win!

germaniajim

fucking niggers! It says they feel like prisoners in their own community, Now they know how every white family feels all over the country, Niggers come in and shit,death and destruction are sure to follow not to mention lower prices for their property, Of course this is a vain attempt to get rich by yet one more lying ass nigger fambly, I truly hope they get what they deserve, Not a dime and a ride on a rail out of town.

Troy Doophis left a comment for the libertards,,

troy doophis at 06:00 AM January 15, 2012
    these liars are clearly motivated by greed and what else is new? When all else fails always play the race card, Now they know how every non black family in america feels like when invaded by black ghetto trash, I hope they get on a fast freight out of town and they leave penniless.
    Report Abuse
    00« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next »

Horatius

It burns me up when nigger try to look pious while praying to the Bl**k Voodoo Jeebus!

PCT

The only problem with niggers.....they're niggers.

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,107 Thanks in 11,770 Posts

I hope their neighbors are armed to the teeth.
    It’s just a matter of time until one of those niggers
    goes off the reservation and need it’s ticket punched.

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of a beast saying, "Come and see."
    I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat upon it was Death, and Hell followed
    with him.
    ---Revelations 6:7-8

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,246 Thanks in 9,791 Posts

Originally Posted by TattooedRedHead View Post
    Since moving to the predominantly human suburb, the nigger breeding pair, Maxine and Pinkney James II, and their adult sprog say, they have endured physical attacks, racial taunts, hate mail, threatening phone calls, attempted break-ins and vandalism. They say an apathetic police force has turned a blind eye to their complaints and conspired with neighbors to try to force the fambly to move.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,3670156.story (with video)

They are so damned blind. They can't seem to get the picture. Basically the people are telling this nigger fambly to get out and be with their own kind. They don't want nigger fuxation in their community and want them out. I can suggest a great place for them to live. Detroit. It's almost 90% nigger and they'd fit right in with the rest of the shitskins. Just more whiney niggers playing nigger lotto.
    :Fo Shizzle:

fuzzypook

The gave themselves away with the note they wrote threatening them and saying they better "sale" they house! Obviously written by a nigger.

Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 2,502 Thanks in 1,079 Posts

Obviously these niggers haven't any proof and all their babble is just heresay. Unfortunately, nigger lotto lawsuits need far less ebidence en sheeit than normal lawsuits.

Fart On The Niggers

Cry me a river you wig wearing hand-shaking fraud+ then fuck off...

Senior Veterinarian Technician

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 4,762 Thanks in 2,052 Posts

Even most of the commenters from Chicago are commenting that this is a nigger setup. Now that's refreshing!

publius

The lawsuit seeks more than $3.5 million in damages.
    The key to this is the word "damages". The niggers probably expected more gibsme when they moved to a more affluent neighborhood, since that is what niggers expect and get in their own little welfare neighborhoods. The damage that has been done is that these niggers are now not getting anything, and probably have trouble paying the mortgage and car payment and insurance and water bill and electricity and gas and registration and all those things that white people have to pay. It probably "damaged" their ability to suck the teet of the welfare system.

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 1,525 Thanks in 762 Posts

Nigger 'srimination' Suit Dropped.....Lost De Lotto!

These niggers lost the Lotto. AND they are responsible for ALL legal costs....lol

On Thursday, the Jameses, along with attorneys representing the police, village and the neighbors, signed a single-page document declaring that claims in the lawsuit would be dismissed and that all parties would be responsible for their own costs.

“I’m relieved that it’s over for all parties involved,” Mayor Robert Napoli said Friday. Napoli said he did not know what may have prompted the decision to withdraw the suit.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2...uit-harassment

If Black is Beautiful, I just shit a Masterpiece.

PCT

Re: Nigger 'srimination' Suit Dropped.....Lost De Lotto!

Sounds like the NND's that my mother lived next to a few years ago. These motherfuckers had the audacity to scream racism, and because we're White Hispanics, these niggers insinuated a bunch of false claims and libel for scriminashuhns. The nigger loving landlord even said some stupid shit towards myself and my mom's former friend--whom I recently broke any relation too for being a niggerlover and her daughter a CB. These niggers ooked that because we're the same "race"-as they ooked, that we ganged up on them.

I recall telling that stupid landlord off--I don't care if that asshole is much bigger than me, he hasn't met a nasty bastard with a chip on his shoulder like me. After the asshole landlord ended up evicting the niggers for 8 months of non payment, I told him off, and his stupid ass kept is mouth shut but in agreement.

CM Radio Contributor

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 43,645 Thanks in 17,119 Posts

Worthless ass niggers have to play off of their deficiencies to have any relevance

Niggers are the fart on which the debauchery of liberalism wafts

Twice, in the history of humans there was a want for the nigger; once we wanted them as slaves, now we want them gone.

Never in recorded history, un-recorded history or in rumors of history has the introduction of the nigger resulted in a positive outcome.

Duppy

Maxine’s husband, Pinkney James II, said Friday night that his wife and son were seeking legal advice, and that the lawyer who originally represented them was no longer involved.

If the shyster who took up this case originally could not tolerate the TBN of these nigaboos, they must have had a very weak case. Everyone knows you cannot even look cross-eyed at a nigger without it being a federal crime these days.

Administrator
    Head Zoo Curator

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 233,097 Thanks in 61,857 Posts

Re: Niggers sue town for discrimination

However, neighbors who lived on the cul-de-sac with the fambly told the Tribune in a story published earlier this year that James and her sprog had threatened them for no reason.

Some neighbors said they were “terrified” to walk past the fambly's nest.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,4585664.story (with video of the eeking boons)

Senior Veterinarian

Status
    Threads
    Thanks
    You Received 21,246 Thanks in 9,791 Posts

Re: Niggers sue town for discrimination

Originally Posted by TattooedRedHead View Post
    However, neighbors who lived on the cul-de-sac with the fambly told the Tribune in a story published earlier this year that James and her sprog had threatened them for no reason.

Some neighbors said they were “terrified” to walk past the fambly's nest.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,4585664.story (with video of the eeking boons)
    My how the tables have turned.

The Prison Warden

We will not be denied our rights and civil liberties. Freedom expression is our right under the constitution of the United States.
    I am not a racist. I am a realist. Welcome to the reality.

+ Reply to Thread